• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
After this past weekend, I think we should take a vote on whether to ban Samus from the tourney... seriously, Metaknight of Melee

Skyson

Smash Ace
Fine, then go study!

Btw, does anyone play Tetris Attack? I wanna try and bring a copy with me :3
You're on~ :cool:

..I will literally die if I miss this tournament. 64 tournament and Tetris Attack on the side. :3

I'll probably take last place in everything, but I want this experience more than anything~

I'm about to bring a 64 setup with Pokemon Puzzle League and Dr. Mario 64. TA's occasional shots of lag and garbage falling mid-chains gets to me sometime. And PPL has 3D :cool:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ YES DO IT!!!!!!!

I'll play any variation of Panel de Pon. I'm trying to see if I'll have enough $ to buy Panel de Pon and the pre-loader for the GCN (since it's the Japanese version), been wanting to for some time. My SNES is sorta MIA atm so no dice there.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Fine, then go study!

I have Tetris Attack on my Wii, if you want to play it that way. I'll already have my Wii there with me. You'd just need to bring a Classic Controller, because I only have one. :)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
..I will literally die if I miss this tournament. 64 tournament and Tetris Attack on the side. :3

I'll probably take last place in everything, but I want this experience more than anything~

I'm about to bring a 64 setup with Pokemon Puzzle League and Dr. Mario 64. TA's occasional shots of lag and garbage falling mid-chains gets to me sometime. And PPL has 3D :cool:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
This is about to be better than Whobo!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Fine, then go study!

Yooooo!!! I am always down for Tetris Attack/ PPL. I think I might bring my SNES. Oldschool is the only way to go.
You don't have to lie to yourself anymore.
:glare:
OMG WHO WANTS TO GET RAAAAAAAAAAAaPED IN POKEMON PUZZLE LEAGUE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gio imma **** you in everything at this. Prepare yourself.

Btw Skyson, there really is no lag if you up the speed in TA, the only problem is sometimes it doesn't register chains, but that is a mutual disadvantage for both players in TA. Just gotta try to be more precise than PPL. :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I personally prefer the SNES controllers to the GCN or N64 for Tetris Attack... simple is best and I feel like I can go a lot faster. Controllers matter, just like a good Melee one ;)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YAY!! :D I actually have a SNES USB controller for my computer so I can play my ZSNES like the real thing.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Her up-B is pretty much the Tornado of Melee. Her bomb recovery is like the glide attacking. And don't even get me started on her dsmash... equivalent of Metaknight's dsmash and fsmash combined imo.

Skyson

Smash Ace
..The amount of time I'll be playing Smash will be less than how long I'll be playing not-smash.

I'm almost afraid to try and bring Yugioh cards on top of this. Everything I make a hobby out of is going to be at this ****ing tournament. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom