• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What will the weather be like in Michigan this time of year? Ironically that might be a HUGE deciding factor in where I go for my spring break lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Depending on how Pound goes, I might actually prefer coming to this over another Nat like Whobo. We'll see, updates after Pound.

fZk

Smash Lord
Damn it Michigan, stop having so many awesome tournaments, I want to quit!!

That being said, I'll probably be there.....

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahaha. that was me. but i think katy perry is the **** and composer is just mad. i asked for your teenage dream brstm and you never responded :(

fZk

Smash Lord
Why are you going to quit fZk?

Glad you are able to make it out *n__n*
It's too much of a time drain now that I'm doing research, I could use those Saturdays to do more work. I still enjoy the game and the community but I didn't come 2000 miles to MI to play smash so I have to get my priorities straight. Also I'm too old to be hanging all day in a room full of smelly teenagers playing games, it's becoming embarrassing.

Roller

Smash Legend
hahaha. that was me. but i think katy perry is the **** and composer is just mad. i asked for your teenage dream brstm and you never responded :(
oh snap, I saw that and completely forgot! =o

Once I get back to my room I'll figure out exactly which file I have that for and get it to you. But I don't know wtf I'm doing with like, mediafire and stuff. Sooo, you have skype? (maybe respond in vm/pm again, so we don't take this more off track. lol)

4999th post! I'm almost a big boy! =D

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^You have more posts than me. ;__;
Wait-- where do you even post?
It's too much of a time drain now that I'm doing research, I could use those Saturdays to do more work. I still enjoy the game and the community but I didn't come 2000 miles to MI to play smash so I have to get my priorities straight. Also I'm too old to be hanging all day in a room full of smelly teenagers playing games, it's becoming embarrassing.
Ooh! Wow! Research? What are you studying?
And it's okay! Real life is more important than video games~ But most smashers are like 20+ so don't worry. We're all adults playing on the Wii.

lmao, my thoughts exactly

after this tournament, i'll probably be done. except 64. since 64 makes me giddy.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm gonna need a teammate for Brawl too. No one in midwest knows about me in brawl

:teemo:
Who do you play in Brawl? I only saw a vid of you playing Brawl Peach like once. I would be down if you are cool with teaming with Marth/ZSS.

Plus, it could be a Brawl+ reunion.

Moooose

Smash Champion
this exactly
but ill still be here LOL

Cia

das kwl
Who do you play in Brawl? I only saw a vid of you playing Brawl Peach like once. I would be down if you are cool with teaming with Marth/ZSS.

Plus, it could be a Brawl+ reunion.
I play like 20 different characters well (srsly, I just like playin a lot of chars in my games) but my best w/o a doubt is Jigglypuff, followed by Sheik, Peach, ZSS, Dedede.

I'd alse be down for a little b+. haven't played that in ages.

@Crismas - Melee VaNz isn't goin anywhere as long as midwest keeps me nice and trained up.

:teemo:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
This is on the weekend on my birthday so theres a good chance that ill go :D. Ill be there for melee and maybe brawl if i hav the money

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
smash 64, melee and brawl! i'll come if i can get a ride or something. ;3 i'm sure i'll figure out something with the illinois people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom