• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyson

Smash Ace
So much 64 talk. It brings tears to my eyes.

I have a feeling that I'll be doing 64 friendlies the whole time during Brawl. :3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good news, I've found a new and better parking structure only a couple blocks away from the venue. For just a $2 one-time fee, you can leave your car there for the entire weekend... Friday 4pm through Sunday night. Details to be added to the OP later.

Update on the venue fee. If you only enter Melee or only enter Brawl, pay your venue fee in the room where that game is being run. If you enter multiple games (Melee/Brawl/64), or you only enter 64, pay your venue fee in the Melee room. We don't want to deal with any confusion with players saying they paid their venue fee here or there.

Also, you really do have to bring a full setup with a TV in order to have your venue fee waived. Just a system+disc does not give you any refund, but please bring it anyway in case there are open setups.

All this information is going to be added to the OP later.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think scythe would out place you, but i doubt he would want to stick to just mario seeing as he plays real characters too

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol I play mario through the WHOLE tourney even against the people I knew were going to beat me. If he goes all mario then hes legit........but he doesnt like you said

but i like competition....it helps me grow hair on my balls lol

does he have any vids?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
lol I play mario through the WHOLE tourney even against the people I knew were going to beat me. If he goes all mario then hes legit........but he doesnt like you said

but i like competition....it helps me grow hair on my balls lol

does he have any vids?
That's like saying Mango/Scorp isn't the best Mario because he plays like, every other character in the game. He's still the best, even if he plays other characters. :p

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
That's like saying Mango/Scorp isn't the best Mario because he plays like, every other character in the game. He's still the best, even if he plays other characters. :p
lol ok...................................PACKERS WON

@scythe hey do you have any vids of you going against jiggs and peach? ive lost to them at the tourney so im trying to get better at those match ups. any suggestions?

Scythe

Smash Master
lol ok...................................PACKERS WON

@scythe hey do you have any vids of you going against jiggs and peach? ive lost to them at the tourney so im trying to get better at those match ups. any suggestions?
dair is **** against puff and i can't help you with the peach match-up. let's play lots of friendlies at this!

Edit: Also I'm not even best mario in IL at least in dittos. Tom R's is pretty sick.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Oro: Right now I'd say Melee needs more setups, until Brawl can step it up and show me that they have just as much attendance power =P

@ Daylightful: Done deal! Did you used to go by the tag Today?

@ Soul: Dude, Scythe is no joke. We all witnessed him scorp the **** out of ORLY, one of IL's top Falcons, at a tourney last month.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hey can you see if he can come to this tourney?..........I would like to have another good mario to chat with and compare too

@Juggle: thats good i love competition and to know that there are other mario out there makes me happy

Dart!

Smash Master
dair is **** against puff and i can't help you with the peach match-up. let's play lots of friendlies at this!

Edit: Also I'm not even best mario in IL at least in dittos. Tom R's is pretty sick.
We need to figure this **** out.
i'ma get serious with my mario :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom