• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
..The amount of time I'll be playing Smash will be less than how long I'll be playing not-smash.

I'm almost afraid to try and bring Yugioh cards on top of this. Everything I make a hobby out of is going to be at this ****ing tournament. <3
LOL wtfffff i actually just brought my deck from home to my apartment randomly

we gotta duellllllllll

LookingforAlaska

Smash Rookie
I, Lookingforalaska, a random kid from Ohio, shall most likely be at this tournament to play the wonderful game of Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Thank you, so much, for this wondrous announcement. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to share in your enjoyment of this marvelous game, Super Smash Brothers Melee™.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Damn, well if he was on probation, he's off now thanks to that stylish as hell trademark symbol.

EDIT: What do people think about Chad and I putting together a "top ten plays" vid after this event? Just like SportsCenter.

D

Deleted member

Might go to thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Skyson

Smash Ace
LOL wtfffff i actually just brought my deck from home to my apartment randomly

we gotta duellllllllll

Yup. Knew it. I might not be playing any Smash at this tourney. xfd.

I'm about to bring the .hack// card game (ENEMY, for reference) just to see if that gets some kicks. I'll bring my computer and see if anyone wants to PvP in DFO. xD

Everything, I'll do it all! I'll be the most non-smashing smasher at this smash tournament! x]

Dart!

Smash Master
Im sensing a repeat performance/improvement placementwise for IL at this tourney.
MI step it up!

Crew battle? Hopefully you guys can do better than canada ;)

Tink

Smash Hero
i think IL will surprise again =DDDD....we just keep getting better, hope MI can keep up! atleast youll hopefully have all your bests this time!

Dart!

Smash Master
It will be played on the 64, and we currently need a couple more setups for that.

Hard to pass up a crew battle where we send in Duck to **** Dart for free... too bad Matt/Tom/BigD won't be here to witness the **** :p
Fyi ive beaten rat in the last two meetings, and i beat duck in our most recent mm. Its 1-1 right now but im gonna make that samus look freeeeeee like pittsburgh

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Maybe as an epic tiebreaker we should just agree to have Dart and Duck fight it out in the first match of the crew battle.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Illinois:
Kels (Melee)
Tink (Melee + 64)
Sveet (Melee)
Oro?! (Melee + Brawl + 64)
Dart (Melee + Brawl)
ORLY (Melee)
Zwarm (Melee + 64)
MachinegunNorm (Melee + Brawl + 64)