• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
^ He doesn't.

I'd take that up. Love the 64.

I'll be playing Melee too, but my love of 64 is unconditional. I want to lose some MMs, too. :3

I am so going to request work off for this.

Being in Ohio.. a long drive, but god, it would be SO worth it.

Also abnormal fanboyism for being at the same tourney with Teczero and Vanz.

I don't know how much of Ohio knows about this right now, but I'm spreading the word. This tourney looks like it will be huge! :D
You and I are talking about this **** tomorrow.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Right? Say hello to a hell of a lot of Ohio. :3

I'm finally gonna be showing up to a Michigan tournament after missing the last.. three that I knew about! xD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Confirmed as a solid Maybe, which is above a definitive not sure.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Oh right, I'm bringing my recording set up, and so should Robjoe. Along with those I'm likely to bring my 8 plug powerstrip and either my 4 or 6 plug powerstrip.

All I ask is some housing the night before.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Oh, right. I'm gonna need housing for 2 guys, and seeing if L wants to go, I'll probably be the one picking him and possibly even lordhelmet(if he's free to go) up as I drive by, so that'd be four people. Anyone good for housing up to four people? Want to get my foot in the door now.
Oh **** .

Dart!

Smash Master
Lol maybe. I want to win but not so bad that ill act out of character. Like i want to win teams but im not gonna ditch people so i can team with the best player available. Grr

Ps zwarm if you want a brawl teammate and wanna rep IL im down :)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Tony, I don't understand how you can be a Vanz fanboy, he mains peach. I hope you get put against him in tournament at some point, you're going to get ****ed on, you have trouble with bad peach players.

I would totally go to this if I had a ride with other people or was being pad gas monies to drive down. Smash 64 is so good as long as I don't have to play Skyson's kirby :|

Skyson

Smash Ace
I liked Vanz way back when he played Sheik. I watched the first Sheik videos he had up on his Youtube channel and commented them all. I guess everyone converts. :p

And anyone who's good at 64 will **** on you [and probably me] with Kirby. It's like, smash law to not play 64 Kirby in friendlies. xD

You know I'd happily give you gas money for this, you've always been and still are my favorite ride up to tournies. You actually ****ing talk.

We'll discuss this tourney tomorrow at Massillon, assuming this ice storm clears up a bit. I'm not in a dying mood.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
lol, I've had multiple people complain that I talk too much on drives. "can't you shut up? This is a 50 minute drive and I'd like to get some sleep"

Anyways, looking back through this thread.........

I'll be moving to Akron Ohio sometime in March

lol.. I've never needed to know anything about midwest until now. But yeah, let the hype commence!

:teemo:

HOLY ****. Are you going to the university of Akron/anywhere near the university? If you do we could play together there. Also I could give you rides to wednesday smashfests in canton, since I drive from akron to canton anyways.

EDIT: Why in the world is there a teemo emote but no other LoL emotes? Teemo annoys me, there are so many bad teemo players, and all the bad ones want mid.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Haley, if you and Jaden do double Peach teams I will be a sad panda LOL.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Kansas in attendance? GOOD ****

You gotta bring Arc, Jace, dmac, and the rest of the old KC crew!!
I play Brawl. The only person from the melee crew that I've played with locally is HondaFoo.

Yo Lux, Get Stealth Raptor (namesearch bait) to come with you. That guy needs to get his *** up here.
I'll mention it to him when I get the chance if he doesn't know about it already. I'm sure him going (along with other people from my area) will go a long way in determining if I can make it out there.

I really just want to see if the rumors are true and if Michigan is truly Ice Climber country.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hate to be that guy to break the Melee hype, but I will be bringing a full Brawl setup :D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol maybe. I want to win but not so bad that ill act out of character. Like i want to win teams but im not gonna ditch people so i can team with the best player available. Grr

Ps zwarm if you want a brawl teammate and wanna rep IL im down :)
If I can make it, I don't see why not. I forgot you even played Brawl. :p

Boxxy

Smash Lord
oro I might be down, but I am really only comfortable teaming with mk so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom