• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My move date got pushed back to the 25th. So chances are I'm not going to be able to make this..

sucks because I haven't played since pound.

sad:teemo:
:( Was really looking forward to teaming... for that Brawl game lol. Oh well, hope to see you at tons of MW stuff after you move.
T_____________T

This makes me cry inside.
Me as well.
So, yea I'm probably going to need a teammate lmao.

Cuz Vanz isn't going =(
Well I would team with you Haley but not sure if I am up to your standards lol. Play me the night before or something if you want.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haley kim choose me! We could take a shot after every set and when we make it to grand finals we will break out the drunken master ****

Tink

Smash Hero
im not sure how im getting here or who im bringing.....idk who from my normal car even wants to go....kelly/rat/vro....post up on it! lmk...someone ask brian too.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Rat told me at SMYM12 that he's coming to this, I assumed it was with your car. Kelly said he's coming based on his earlier posts. Don't know about Vro, that guy is a mystery.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sooo if I decide to do Brawl dubs who would want to team? I got some extra cash so I'll be able to do it most likely.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So i now feel stupid for thinking negatively >_>. If the funeral starts like 9 or so, ill be able to make it for singles pools

Roller

Smash Legend
So i now feel stupid for thinking negatively >_>. If the funeral starts like 9 or so, ill be able to make it for singles pools
Nice, are any of your friends coming as of now? And if so, are any of you planning on entering brawl singles? (would help to know for making tentative pools)
I should have a few extra dollars from working so much at Gamestop this week so I'm accepting MMs in Brawl.
I'll take your gamestop money. =]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
IMPORTANT:

The TO staff is trying to account for everyone ahead of time who is entering both Melee singles and Brawl singles in order to manage time effectively during pools. This is the list we have so far of players who fit this category. If you are in this category but your name isn't on this list, or if your name is on the list but you've decided to drop out of one of the two events, reply back to this post ASAP. And for those already on the list, please confirm that you are indeed entering both Melee singles and Brawl singles. Thanks everyone.

Arty
AvariceX
Composer
Duck
Gio
Hilt
Junglefever
Lain
MachinegunNorm
Oro?!
Scythe

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I think I will Juggle if my ride pulls through.
That being said, who wants to team if I make it?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Juggleguy, I look forward to helping you run one of the most kick *** tourneys MI has ever held since WBST 3 ;D

Tink

Smash Hero
kelly, post if you are planning on going to this! if not i mayyy need a parnter :/.....kels has been depressed with melee, so not sure on his plans for this :/....vro/rat, post too!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Nice, are any of your friends coming as of now? And if so, are any of you planning on entering brawl singles? (would help to know for making tentative pools)
zeldamaster is coming for melee and LOE1 is coming for 64 and brawl. im doing melee and depending on the money, ill probably do brawl too

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Juggleguy, I look forward to helping you run one of the most kick *** tourneys MI has ever held since WBST 3 ;D
Good to have you on board. I'm pretty much leaving Brawl completely to you/Roller/Tech/Tutu, I'm sure you guys will do a great job.

Notra

Smash Ace
I think ill do teams. Anyone wanna partner?

at least near or equal to my skill plz. Be honest......

txt me cause i nvr look here....7343589617

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lol i quit smash

if i show up itll only be too cheer for my boy will to destroy everyone (obviously he will)

might try to cause i miss gio and will :(

if i come do u mind if i bring a set up for mvc3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom