• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
Anyone willing to pick me up to take me there going through Flint or closeby. My ride might cancel on me so I need a back-up with the quickness.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This is pretty last minute, but would anyone be able to a house a car from cincinnati? :O

For Friday night?
x_x

Edit: probably 4 people including myself.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll take you on Jayford!

I'll also MM you, Falco vs Icies Ori!
Yo, down for same vs me? We never followed through on ours for SiiS4. =/
Can't wait for this. Also looking for a Brawl teammate and also money matches.
$1 MM again?
This is pretty last minute, but would anyone be able to a house a car from cincinnati? :O

For Friday night?
x_x

Edit: probably 4 people including myself.
I think Hotels are already being used. So your options would probably be a nearby hotel, or sleep at the venue. idk, maybe someone is still open for Friday though.. But the venue is NOT as bad as juggle makes it sound. I would gladly sleep there if it was my only shot at being at a tourney. It's just 2 big classrooms.

Or just go to sleep early Friday, and drive up early Saturday morning.

EDIT: Who else would be coming? =o

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The TO staff will be using a self-automated DQ countdown clock from Google Docs to be displayed on the projector in both rooms.

Hopefully the clock won't hit zero on anyone. I'm looking at you, Lain :troll:

Roller

Smash Legend
Add DC to the list of states. Because we are counting Zyth as that. lol

And I have seen this automated DQ clock. Lain, pleeease don't be late. My hand is being forced here.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Add DC to the list of states. Because we are counting Zyth as that. lol

And I have seen this automated DQ clock. Lain, pleeease don't be late. My hand is being forced here.
I ran out of available space for the thread title, lol.

The DQ Clock will rear its ugly head, let me warn everyone now! :troll:

Roller

Smash Legend
Tutu stepping up. Good ****. So many people in this thread on that Stratford status.

Also, I'll probably be working on possible pools beforehand, Tutu. I'll need your help big time for that.

WE ALSO CAN USE ANOTHER ASSISTANT BRAWL TO. Please pm me if you have experience and would be interested in helping.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We are using an automated timer?

Lain's in some **** now lol

And yeah another TO would be legit. 2 TOs for a Brawl regional is going to be kind of insane lol.

Highly looking forward to this and ****** doubles with Sparta Kick. Get mutha****in' hyped.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
kassandra you guys got housing from someones WOW friend? thats freaking legit
Dude, if you're tight with your guild, that's not unreasonable. Mine has a yearly meetup somewhere in the US that like 20 of us make it out to, party, LAN, get ****ed up, hit on the GMs daughter, and just generally hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom