• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Anyone wonder how this exploded into this gigantic tourney all of the sudden? xD

Its great and insane, I can't wait.

Gonna be in MI in about a week woot, so hyped.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its there lol.

The way its listed though Melee is listed first but both events run at the same time I'm assuming.

From the top post:

11:00am - Tournament Registration (bring exact change!)
12:00pm - Melee Doubles Pools, Brawl Doubles Pools
1:00pm - Melee Doubles Bracket, Brawl Doubles Bracket
3:00pm - Melee Singles Pools, Brawl Singles Pools
5:00pm - Dinner Break (you must finish your pool first!)
6:00pm - Melee Singles Bracket, Brawl Singles Bracket
8:00pm - Smash 64 Singles

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
We may bring ambix or lake or a whole other car of Pittsburgh guys if they want to come but that's if we can find some where to sleep. And I need to get practice with a better marth then my scruby brother, jk

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Attending this for certain. I don't care if I have to drive again, Ill be there. Defqon is probably coming also.

Rob, you said housing is full man? :(

Roller

Smash Legend
AllisBrawl tourney listing:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11664

Roller, I added you as an official host on the tourney page, so if you could send invitations to Brawl people that'd be great. I already have an AiB list of Melee players that I'll send invitations to.
Make Tech one (if you haven't) and have him send out messages. I never use aib, as a result I know like none of the MI people on it. Tech on the other hand has them all friended.
Pittsburgh is thinking about coming
We may bring ambix or lake or a whole other car of Pittsburgh guys if they want to come but that's if we can find some where to sleep. And I need to get practice with a better marth then my scruby brother, jk
Yooo, you guys should come. More states repping=better.
Will there be live stream?
It is actually looking like there could be. Stay tuned.

And on that note.
IF YOU ARE CAPABLE AND WILLING TO SET UP A BRAWL STREAM, PLEASE PM ME.

Also, Juggle, add PA to the list of states; talk of multiple cars=they're coming.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dempt, my place has been full for housing for awhile now. I'm doing the best I can, but people around here just aren't stepping up to house like I had hoped.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Attending this for certain. I don't care if I have to drive again, Ill be there. Defqon is probably coming also.

Rob, you said housing is full man? :(

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You.

I talked to Slarti yesterday about seeing if he could reschedule his wisdom teeth to another day, but if not, I am absolutely using you as my ride. I will drown you in gas money to get you to pick me up. :U

I could even maybe get taken up to Kent to meet you and Zach there, I'll have to talk to mom about it 'cause I know she wants the car.

I -refuse- to miss this. I want to lose so much money at this tournament that it will make me question why I even play Smash. :3

I read something a couple pages back about the venue being possible for overnight Friday despite its not-so-adaptable conditions. I've slept in much less quaint places. If it has a floor, I will sleep on it, especially in the name of Melee.

If sleeping at that venue is possible, I'd happily consider that, no matter what. Sleeping bags for the ****ing win. xD

I've also got to make sure I know who all I'm money matching to be sure I bring enough money to lose. I'll probably recap them.. sometime later.

Also, Melee doubles partner? You know you want some Sheik/Zelda love in your life, and I don't know if Impp was planning on teaming with me again. :U

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Skyson... yes, it is entirely possible to sleep at the venue overnight. We've had Smashfests there until 6am in the past. I just have to warn you again that the floor is NOT clean, like, at all. But if you have a giant sleeping bag that can overcome that, then I guess you're okay, because the room is heated and you can turn off the lights as you wish. Take down my cell number because you'll need the access code to get into the room.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So Hyped can't wait! I'll be looking for mm's against my :marth:/:popo:

Also, I'm debating about doubles so anyone wanna team with my :metaknight:/:marth:?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yay! Cause I'm not sure I could bring my stick with me (though I have a ps3 stick).

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fight sticks!!!!! Yes, I've been wanting to try Marvel with a stick. I have only been playing the controller but a stick seems so much better.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@Rob: Our car so far is looking like Skyson, myself, slarti, his gf (if she comes), and Defqon. If anyone else needed a ride, slarti is going to grab a van. Would really like some housing for Friday night though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom