• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
Who wants to Brawl MM? Other than Roller, because there isn't any chance that ISN'T happening (on my setup) :O
hahhaha, the salty runback of that nobody but us has been waiting for. ;]
Hmm...put me down as a maybe for this please. Both Melee and Brawl.
Hype for best peach in midwest! Yeah, I said it.
We are using an automated timer?

Lain's in some **** now lol

And yeah another TO would be legit. 2 TOs for a Brawl regional is going to be kind of insane lol.
We have technically have 3 right now. But melee has like 5 and we need at least one more. I'll check with L next time I see him in the pikachat or something.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I ran out of available space for the thread title, lol.

The DQ Clock will rear its ugly head, let me warn everyone now! :troll:
Sorry for bringing this up so late but what does this mean for people entering EVERY event I mean you have Brawl and Melee going at the same time if someone has a match at both in the general same timeframe are they going to be DQ'd?

I planned on being in both but I consider Brawl my main game and I don't want to just give away an entrance fee for a game without putting up a fight

zyth

Smash Lord
Add DC to the list of states. Because we are counting Zyth as that. lol

And I have seen this automated DQ clock. Lain, pleeease don't be late. My hand is being forced here.
lol I'm from midwest, (MI) just in school in DC gonna be home for the week

Roller

Smash Legend
lol I'm from midwest, (MI) just in school in DC gonna be home for the week
Yeah, that's why I added the extra, "we're counting him as that. lol"

I searched your post history and knew your situation. But if we were to judge by where someone is from as opposed to where they live the majority of the time currently, then we might as well add NJ to the list as well. As I am "from" NJ, but go to school at UM.

Cia

das kwl
=[

My move date got pushed back to the 25th. So chances are I'm not going to be able to make this..

sucks because I haven't played since pound.

sad:teemo:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Who wants to Brawl MM? Other than Roller, because there isn't any chance that ISN'T happening (on my setup) :O
I do, I do! :D

Also Roller if you still wanted to take a dollar from me, now's the time. I'm so out of practice XD

Edit: Oh yeah, I'll probably be entering melee, too.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i would love to come, but I don't see me making a 6+ hr drive...

Roller

Smash Legend
I do, I do! :D

Also Roller if you still wanted to take a dollar from me, now's the time. I'm so out of practice XD
KILL THE WEAK.

We will have that Pound 5 Brawl hype going!
yo, I was at Pound V. That tourney was hype as balls! I mean where else can amateurs win more than top players????

Also. That comment reminded me of this. http://isicstrans.bandcamp.com/track/p5in-it
i would love to come, but I don't see me making a 6+ hr drive...
Normally I would say it wouldn't be worth it for an MI tourney. But if you ever planned on coming to one. This is most definitely the one to come to. Expected brawl turnout right now is actually 60+ with ~8 states being repped. I would say Nope's was worth going to, and it was ~6 hours of a drive for us.

I certainly can understand if you don't want to make that drive out here. But it'd be great if you could make it. =]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry for bringing this up so late but what does this mean for people entering EVERY event I mean you have Brawl and Melee going at the same time if someone has a match at both in the general same timeframe are they going to be DQ'd?

I planned on being in both but I consider Brawl my main game and I don't want to just give away an entrance fee for a game without putting up a fight
We are starting singles pools before doubles even ends, so if you're someone who is entering both games then you will be playing pools for one game as soon as humanly possible, then immediately going to the other room to play pools for the other game. We will be starting the DQ countdown clock on anyone who goes missing during pools/early bracket, and it is then the player's responsibility to see their name on the projector and report their status to the TO.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
BIG SCHEDULE UPDATE

Roller and I have decided to go straight to bracket for doubles, no pools. We just don't have the time, but we do have a team of knowledgeable TOs who will do everything they can to seed properly. I hope everyone understands.

Here is the new schedule:

10:00am - Venue Opens
11:00am - Tournament Registration (bring exact change!)
12:00pm - Melee Doubles Bracket, Brawl Doubles Bracket
1:00pm - Singles Registration closes
2:00pm - Melee Singles Pools, Brawl Singles Pools
5:00pm - Dinner Break (you must finish your pool(s) first!)
6:00pm - Melee Singles Bracket, Brawl Singles Bracket
8:00pm - Smash 64 Singles Registration, Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom