• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey, no mindgames please, ChrisRLY. We demand to know Dart's future whereabouts, for the sake of creating tentative pools!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Warloooooooooccccckkkkk
Havnt played ur ganon since gameyard 2
........actually i havnt been to a melee tourney since gameyard 2 xD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This tourney is gonna get a lot better for me. Since I have 2 midterms and 2 papers to do this week, this tourney will be a great way to lower my stress levels.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Sveet, it's you and me <3
I have to check with my roommate, but I have a futon and a decent amount of floor space, could definitely cram 2, maybe 3 of you.

Let me ask him, but I live in South Quad, 5 minute walk from venue.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Think we're still coming to this. Where's the closest Denny's and who wants to get some late night breakfast after the tourney?

ORLY

Smash Master
Has Kels confirmed that he's going to this since having his spirit broken by CKit?

Com'on Kelly boy! Get back on that horse.

lain

Smash Master
Think we're still coming to this. Where's the closest Denny's and who wants to get some late night breakfast after the tourney?
there's a denny's like 10 mins down the rd from the venue. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also, KELLYYYYYYYYY. Kels. Kels babeh. Don't let that **** get to you, you can't always win son :] I was JUST watching you **** at pound 5, so plz come and take melee moniez. You too Tink. And don't drink this time ROFL

Scythe

Smash Master
you should put my name on the thread title so everyone can be like " who the hell is scythe?"

clowsui

Smash Legend
all IL folk:

benkyo your way to victory (sun)

all KY folk:

punk *** *****es ain't ****. nah jk go do it big

to lain:

hope you oversleep, scrub

to OH:

you already know

Boxxy

Smash Lord
^ mad cause will is gonna DESTROY this tourney like he always does. or he sands like a true elite player which I respect a lot. letting the ppl worse than u win a couple times so they come back to fill ur pot. what a genius plan.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
changed my mind. gonna do melee singles only............. if i show up on time
Sounds good.

I encourage people who are on the fence about entering both games to choose wisely, because each person who enters both Melee singles and Brawl singles poses an extra threat for the tournament to run over time, and if you do enter both then you must be prepared to play nonstop pools matches between 2-5pm.

clowsui

Smash Legend
^ mad cause will is gonna DESTROY this tourney like he always does. or he sands like a true elite player which I respect a lot. letting the ppl worse than u win a couple times so they come back to fill ur pot. what a genius plan.
mad cause it's a joke

lain has never failed to be late at tournaments that i'm not tracking him at

Boxxy

Smash Lord
put mike Ross and gootecks

doesn't matter if hes late. ur already premad cause he'll wipe the floor with Ohio. u want him to sleep in so they won't be embarrassed as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom