• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys are pretty noob at video quality and compression and streaming, it seems.

what with scatz messing with my stream

no one else knowing how to stream properly

lol noobs. if i didn't love you guys...

mp4 can be just as good as mpeg, if not better with higher compression.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, your stream just didn't want you to play melee. Everytime I looked at the chat, they're yelling "FIX THE STREAM !!!;-;" I'm like, "I don't want to **** with this ****" so I just brought you there to fix it XD but it's okay. You love us anyways <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brawl Teams

1: Bowser and pit (Lounis Billy)
2: Magic everywhere in this ***** (Reflex Kismet2)
3: Waf Don (Elev8 Don)
4: I dont know (Turtl micaelis)
5: Alsome (Scatt NeoX)
5: Ban weegee (PLayer 1 dyno)
7: The foot clan (George Twinster)
7: Team Narnia (Alpha PT)
9: Furry Pants (Mc pee pants ziff)

Brawl Singles

1: Elev8
2: Kismet2
3: Kadaj
4: Big lou
5: Dyno
5: Player 1
7: Reflex
7: Don
9: Cory
9: Turtl
9: Scatt
9: Kola
13: Mc pee pants
13: Billy
13: Zero gamer
13: Seth
17: George
17: Scatz
17: Hero
17: Jay
17: Osmo

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
HOLY ****!!!! Weird AZZ Tourney!!! Every1 beat EVERY1 n NOTHING ADDED UP!!!

D0N

Smash Ace
I really wish we coulda played SSF4 on fair terms Zero. Abel is a matchup I don't play much of.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Maybe when I get an adapter+wired 360 controller. Then I'll be able to play on PS3 with a good controller.

Also, Kismet, why are fighting game players always depressed? Because they always break down in tiers.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why did y'all put seth and kadaj near each other? if seth beat reflex, he would have faced another NC player second round :(

DRN

Smash Lord
why did y'all put seth and kadaj near each other? if seth beat reflex, he would have faced another NC player second round :(
Brackets were based off of seeds in pools. His placement probably fit best how he did in pools.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Man, I'm super salty about yesterday. I didn't feel like I was playing well at all until I money matched Reflex after finals. Playing on autopilot because it's all you can manage sucks. No johns, though. I still had a lot of fun, and everybody I played impressed me.

Oh, I almost definitely won't make it to the July monthly, and that big New Jersey tournament in August seems somewhat doubtful, but I'll try.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Fun time and it was great to meet and talk with GA players . I felt like I played rather terrible. Lack of practicing and inexperienced matchups does that though.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Man, I'm super salty about yesterday. I didn't feel like I was playing well at all until I money matched Reflex after finals. Playing on autopilot because it's all you can manage sucks. No johns, though. I still had a lot of fun, and everybody I played impressed me.
Fun time and it was great to meet and talk with GA players . I felt like I played rather terrible. Lack of practicing and inexperienced matchups does that though.
Shut up...

Zone

Smash Champion
I came to one of these once with green mario and ballistics a while back. how big are these usually for Melee?

Player-1

Smash Legend
only 3 people were here for melee yesterday...lol, but sometimes the melee peeps all agree to come to some random monthly and it's actually pretty good....sometimes...

Zone

Smash Champion
Is good attendance like for this do you consider? 18-30? 50?

Also if all the melee guys plan to go next time They should send me a PM.

I know someone might be like "stop only showing up if it's good attendence, Be the attendance"

Well I don't feel like driving 4+ hours to fight 3 dudes lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Was it really kazoo that slammed his controler and knocked down reflex's wii? Also, when people say "rage quit" do they mean LRAstart quit or legit get mad and not even shake hands. Because I have never gotten MAD or RAGED over a tournament match. I have LRAstart quit after a few but thats just because i dont want to see my character die like that or want the end it faster.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Was it really kazoo that slammed his controler and knocked down reflex's wii? Also, when people say "rage quit" do they mean LRAstart quit or legit get mad and not even shake hands. Because I have never gotten MAD or RAGED over a tournament match. I have LRAstart quit after a few but thats just because i dont want to see my character die like that or want the end it faster.
yeah i hate when you LRA start and people are like , "oh ****, he raged quit." im like "no, i just want to hurry to the next match."

now if your in the middle of a mach and your getting 3 stocked, and feel its pointless, and u LRA start. than i would consider that rage quit. but if ur on your last life high damage, and you get uptilted by snake, and LRA start right as he hits you... than you know for a fact your dead and there is no point to continue.

Top Bottom