• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Viet g i am dissapointed with that post.
P3, we've been waiting for Brawl for more than a year bro, it has to be better than Melee. Seven years of seeing Melee pan out, plus Melee was a pure success. It's no doubt that Brawl will surpass Melee by improving the already Smashing! formula.

obv :048:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
P3, we've been waiting for Brawl for more than a year bro, it has to be better than Melee. Seven years of seeing Melee pan out, plus Melee was a pure success. It's no doubt that Brawl will surpass Melee by improving the already Smashing! formula.

obv :048:
how right you were =]

Player-1

Smash Legend
BigLou: Don't worry, I'm running pools, it'll get done fast

BigLou: I promise you that the tournament will end before you get to go

BigLou: Bracket will only take an hour and a half

Bull ****.

I just beat Don, had to go early so I gave him my spot. GGs everyone, I'll post shoutouts in results thread

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Teams

1: Bowser and pit (Lounis Billy)
2: Magic everywhere in this ***** (Reflex Kismet2)
3: Waf Don (Elev8 Don)
4: I dont know (Turtl micaelis)
5: Alsome (Scatt NeoX)
5: Ban weegee (PLayer 1 dyno)
7: The foot clan (George Twinster)
7: Team Narnia (Alpha PT)
9: Furry Pants (Mc pee pants ziff)

Brawl Singles

1: Elev8
2: Kismet2
3: Kadaj
4: Big lou
5: Dyno
5: Player 1
7: Reflex
7: Don
9: Cory
9: Turtl
9: Scatt
9: Kola
13: Mc pee pants
13: Billy
13: Zero gamer
13: Seth
17: George
17: Scatz
17: Hero
17: Jay
17: Osmo

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
No not like that.

1) Elev8 [IC/D3]
2) kismet2 [falco]
3) kadaj [marth/mk?]
4) biglou [luigi]
5) Dynomite [wario]
5) Player-1 [diddy]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Shoutouts:

hichez: good games, you came out of nowhere round 1 and beat me. Good stuff. Keep up the lucario.

Yiff: remember what i told you about kirby. Dont focus too much on getting the kills.

Micaelis: It was very disappointing knowing that I couldnt get you out of pools. sorry man. I really wanted you to make it out. :(

Reflex: Your sheik surprised me. Thought you were going to go somebody else but great stuff. GG.

Billy: Whatever happened should not have happened. I want to say GG for the first 2 games. Your snake has improved.

Scatt: good games man. I really hope you find your phone.

Elev8: Congratz on the win. Seems like your going to show up more often? Good to see you again. GGs.

Calvin: Very close and intense games. I do want to verse you again in bracket sometime. GGs. congratz on second place

Snap: always fun to see you again. Commentary was great. Play more brawl your wario put up a good fight against mine. I hope to see you again.

Kadaj: Fun 2 friendlies that we had. I wish i could have played you more, but I guess time was against me. Congratz on 3rd place. You marth impressed me. Hope to play you in bracket one day.

George: I am glad I finally got to play you. Your kirby is pretty much the best I have played. Keep it up man. GGs

Lounis: random hype of henry's match was to much fun.

Henry: good sh*t against Cory. Your not gonna let South Carolina bring that trash into our state. needs more full hop rising back air with game&watch. Can I please get the set of me Vs. Billy? if you can send it over aim I would appreciate it. I must learn my mistakes any way i can.

Tournament: I'm really glad this tournament had a good turnout. NC/AL needs to show up more often. Was good to see old and new faces.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man what the **** at these results. I'm really sad I missed this, but I had a great time today so it's all good.

I'd like to take this time to formally apologize to Kadaj for flaking at the last minute, I promise you I will find a way to make it up to you. If you ever come back, I will pay for both our doubles entry, and we will definitely place top 3 I will make sure of it. Thank you for almost teaming with me lol, and congrats at your placing at this ^_^

Good job to everyone who placed well at this.

Player-1

Smash Legend
yayz, thought I wasn't going to be at the next monthly, but since the first saturday in July is early then I'll make it. I guess I'm teaming with Biglou again since he came to me tonight practically begging me to be on his team and I didn't want to let him down.

still need to team with elev8 and alby since they've asked dme multiple times in the past. I'll get to you guys sometime >.>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yayz, thought I wasn't going to be at the next monthly, but since the first saturday in July is early then I'll make it. I guess I'm teaming with Biglou again since he came to me tonight practically begging me to be on his team and I didn't want to let him down.

still need to team with elev8 and alby since they've asked dme multiple times in the past. I'll get to you guys sometime >.>
I am starting to like this guy..

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Really really fun tourney guys. Awesome turnout, but it can still get better. Hopefully all of NC will come to the July Monthly :)

Quick Shoutouts for OoSers first:

George: Man beast *** kirby. I have no experience in the matchup at all. You truly ***** me :) Good stuff man it was good playing ya.

D0N: You know im still salty about that 3rd match we played LOL. It was awesome getting to play/talk to you again. You're a really cool and mad chill guy. I hope you get back into brawl and start coming to more tourneys! Grats on the doubles placing.

Seth: "Lets stop joking around get down to business" lol. Why play scrub chars when we main snake and metaknight? :p it was awesome meeting you man. We played a lot of friendlies which was awesome since for a lot of the time we were just standing around. Thanks for bringing everyone from NC down <3 Hope to see you at more tourneys!

Elev8: Sick IC's bro. No lie. Every time i watch you play you are just getting better and better. Grats on $273 :p and the placing in doubles. We didn't get to play but 2 or 3 friendlies, but they were fun. Hopefully one day i can be almost as good as you :p

Kadaj: Never really introduced myself to you or played you, but i saw some of your matches (especially vs kismet) and dude your so ****ing good. That is all.

@everyone else:

Ill update w/ Georgia shoutouts later. For now im going to sleep :p

Peace

bigman40

Smash Master
I reside in Stonemountain, very close to Clarkston, Tucker, Decatur, and the city of Atlanta...

@ Albino, you forgot to mention the fact that Alicia Keys is pregnant with his child. Ironically enough, he is the reason why I chose this name, mostly because he made this beat.
If you live in Stone mountain, then you're closer to Tucker than all the others you've said. The tourney venue is pretty much a 45 min drive, and the smash scene meets up at GA tech to play during the weekdays.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ahhh I lots of fun I'm gonna do the shout out thing later, just let me finish converting this vids of the tournament then uploading them to youtube.

Oh and if anyone wants videos uploaded next time around just let me know and I'll put in my SD Card.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he posted them in the other thread already

Brawl Teams

1: Bowser and pit (Lounis Billy)
2: Magic everywhere in this ***** (Reflex Kismet2)
3: Waf Don (Elev8 Don)
4: I dont know (Turtl micaelis)
5: Alsome (Scatt NeoX)
5: Ban weegee (PLayer 1 dyno)
7: The foot clan (George Twinster)
7: Team Narnia (Alpha PT)
9: Furry Pants (Mc pee pants ziff)

Brawl Singles

1: Elev8
2: Kismet2
3: Kadaj
4: Big lou
5: Dyno
5: Player 1
7: Reflex
7: Don
9: Cory
9: Turtl
9: Scatt
9: Kola
13: Mc pee pants
13: Billy
13: Zero gamer
13: Seth
17: George
17: Scatz
17: Hero
17: Jay
17: Osmo

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Umby

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277007
I propose this for the next tourney.
Congratz to all those who attended and did well in the monthly

ATL Revival soon shawty ;)
No one will show for ATL Revival.

If people make honest attempts to try and make a good sized bracket, I may try and show up, but if
A) I show up and no one's there, or
B) I don't show up and everyone's there

I'm going to be:

Highly Upset.

edit: I do not approve of that ruleset. Post #3 pretty much says what I'd have to say.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
If you live in Stone mountain, then you're closer to Tucker than all the others you've said. The tourney venue is pretty much a 45 min drive, and the smash scene meets up at GA tech to play during the weekdays.
I live on the outer most edge of Stone mountain. On the edge of my zip code. I could literally walk to the end of my street and be in another zip code.

GA Tech, you say? Around what time? Saturdays or Sundays?

DRN

Smash Lord
Player 1 way to leave super early. Didnt even notice u were gone till i went looking for u for our mm lol. We'll do it next monthly before the tourney this time if u come.

My bracket was pretty dumb but im glad i got to play Lounis and Calvin back to back. I really wanted to play them soon anyway. Just didnt expect it at the same tourney.

Good **** to dyno. Played so amazing yesterday and i guess he found his play style.

bigman40

Smash Master
Poor performance from me this tourney, but had fun I guess. Anyone that can't upload videos can send the replays to me and I'll upload everything.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Poor performance from me this tourney, but had fun I guess. Anyone that can't upload videos can send the replays to me and I'll upload everything.
I smell a challenge ;) all my vids a got are uploaded :p

Oh yea Scatz first before you upload them to youtube convert them to MP4s cause that's basically youtube does before it posts on it's database. So if you already have it as a MP4 it uploads in 5 mins. All my vids did that.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, but MP4 is garbage quality. All of my uploads are in MPEG. I don't have the free time to get all of them up just after the tourney, but I don't take longer than a week either.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, but MP4 is garbage quality. All of my uploads are in MPEG. I don't have the free time to get all of them up just after the tourney, but I don't take longer than a week either.
I'll have to send you the ones on my Wii. I'll try to sort them out for you beforehand to save you the trouble of it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh forreal? >.>

Hmmm maybe I will just load future ones in MPEG, so much for faster upload times :ohwell:

D0N

Smash Ace
D0N: You know im still salty about that 3rd match we played LOL. It was awesome getting to play/talk to you again. You're a really cool and mad chill guy. I hope you get back into brawl and start coming to more tourneys! Grats on the doubles placing.
I had to wait a year for that rematch, I didn't want to lose :laugh:. It was scary though. Its always good seeing you too, I was really hoping you would make it to bracket.

Top Bottom