• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Justin Smith, better known as Just Blaze, is an American hip hop music producer from Paterson, New Jersey. Blaze is also the CEO of Fort Knocks Entertainment. He has produced for a wide variety of artists, but has worked most with those on Roc-A-Fella Records such as Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, Cam'ron, Memphis Bleek, and Freeway. Some of the best known singles he has produced include "Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Show Me What You Got" by Jay-Z, "Oh Boy" by Cam'ron, "Pump It Up" by Joe Budden, "Breathe" by Fabolous, "Touch the Sky" by Kanye West, and "Live Your Life" by T.I..

mercy

Smash Apprentice
UGH. I can go only if someone picks me up at any exit off I-20 between the times of 2:00 and 3:30. I require no more rides, just from any location (along I-20) of your choice to the venue. We will make it for melee/brawl singles.
I'll be stopping by Stonecrest at around 1pm, and don't plan on staying too long, so if you can manage that, let me know tonight, else nevermind.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Roxy Brawl didn't come out yet.

But I've keep tabs on the Smash DOJO! and when it does I bet it will be absolutely, undeniably, God-fearing-like, Wapanese-ecstasy amazing.

obv :012:
VietGeeks posts confuse me

in a good way.

Purple

Hi guys!
brawl*** is brawl*** obv.

I'm not censor dodging, I don't feel like getting banned for AL scum; especially worthless AL scum like Serin.

Reflex is manageable tho.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
If you main PT you're gonna be hard pressed to win anything.....Reflex exp ftw?

Lol nah I don't main PT, although I know my character icon contradicts that. I actually main Marth. I play PT strictly for the lulz (lol ivy). In tourney, I would use mostly Marth, Pit, and TL.

The thing about me and Waba is, That place is sooo far away, and I never ever have a way to get there...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero's car will be renting a hotel room for the night. :l So I plan at being at Waba for a while.

Hey whats AL's crew lineup going to look like?
Reflex
George
Elev8
Billy
5th person? <--------

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait isn't some one from FL coming? also what happened to that MA/VA person he is still coming right?

Crew battles sure. Outta towners going down. When are you guys are gonna show up? I'm gonna be there for a good while this time this one will be too good to leave early.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Zero's car will be renting a hotel room for the night. :l So I plan at being at Waba for a while.

Hey whats AL's crew lineup going to look like?
Reflex
George
Elev8
Billy
5th person? <--------
wowowowowoowowwo
GA vs AL crews? Billy is on our side scrub.
^ this
Ya Dyno said Masky was coming up from FL but idk if he still is or not
I quoted masky off the wario boards. It was a joke.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
but my jiggs is sexy. I was wrecking shop at MLG orlando in friendlies. 2 stocked lain's MK in friendlies for example XD.

I generally go even with most people I play and I live in CFL so... I'm getting a lot of faith in my puff.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
September or august.

You can pick who ever you want. you said your marth was your best? :)

I don't know why people think jiggs is so bad. any character with safe on shield 100% kill combos in this game is far from bad.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Haha Marth? I wouldn't do that to you dude, I'll at least pick a low tier to make it somewhat fair for you lol...

I personally think jiggz is the worst in the game because of her light weight and virtually non existant priority... also, her ground game is crap, and only one of her b moves is any good... this ain't melee

I'll see you in two or three months then ;)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll change your mind :)

Jiggs is priority.

Her ground game isn't the best but its solid. jab, dash attack and ftilt are all very good moves not to mention her grab and throws her. OOS game is monstrous.

Jiggs may be light but with good DI (and I have that) she can average percents similar to fox and sheik (her momentum cancel is amazing) what she lacks in weight she more than makes up for in damage racking ability and kill power and range.

Jiggs has three good B moves. sing is bad.

Top Bottom