• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Original Post Updated!
The update has been included here, for your convenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TLP] - Thanksgiving Lock In Potluck
Date: Thursday, November 27th, 2008.
Time: 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM.
Door Fee: $10 with leftovers, $15 without them.

Waba Game will be closed on Thanksgiving day.
However, we will be opening at 11:00 PM to host a Lock In Potluck!
Bring your Thanksgiving leftovers and get in at a discounted rate!
If you are of legal drinking age, then you are welcome to bring some alcohol as well.
Waba will not be serving alcohol, so it's strictly BYOB.

Desu's note: It's going to be mad fun, everyone should come to this. Tons of thanksgiving leftovers, video games, and drinking games.
When you say leftovers do you mean for other people to eat? lol

Anyways, I'll definitely be thinking about this. I have thursday and friday off.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
When you say leftovers do you mean for other people to eat? lol

Anyways, I'll definitely be thinking about this. I have thursday and friday off.
Food for everyone to share.
That's what a potluck is.
If everyone brings leftovers, there will be lots of good food to gorge ourselves on... Again.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Food for everyone to share.
That's what a potluck is.
If everyone brings leftovers, there will be lots of good food to gorge ourselves on... Again.
lol I'll see what I can do with that. Do we have a microwave ? and want to split for a bottle of vodka ?

Umby

Smash Master
Yeah there's a microwave. I'm having company over for Thanksgiving, so there's not a real chance I'm coming until Friday. Sorry guys.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
For everyone planning to go Friday, you should come to the lock in on Thursday too!
Lots of food and funstuffs for all.
Plus it goes from 11pm to 7am.
More smash, more food, more fun, etc~
I'll bring my mac n cheeeeesssssseeeeee and some corn bread and if there is anything left over then maybe i bring that too

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Bringing 6+ people Thursday night. We are going to bring our 360 hard drives and going to hook up Halo 3 on those 4 big T.Vs and play some 4v4 H3 LAN if anyone is interested. If anyone has 1 more hard drive with all the halo 3 updates/maps + the updated mlg maps/settings that would be awesome. We only have 3 hard drives so far =[

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
man i wish i could come to the lockin but my parents wont like it (parents/age johns SIGH) by the way how much does it cost??

i shouold be coming friday need to train with antic o.o

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
man i wish i could come to the lockin but my parents wont like it (parents/age johns SIGH) by the way how much does it cost??

i shouold be coming friday need to train with period o.o
corrected?

my 5 year old sister is awesome at melee

nicaboy

Smash Champion
my little bro is 10 and his peach is almost as fast as XIF if you don't believe me i show you when i can
hell ya brendon's peach is mad fast actually he is pretty goodd its that he so young that he doesn't make smart moves and he is predictable but he is pretty sloid none the less i might bring him around friday

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yo im down in Marrieta this weekend visiting family and if i can get someone to let me take their car ill be reppin NC at the lock-in or the Friday matches.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Okay I'm bringing along myself, my friends Michael, Mark, Dalton, Austin, Travis, maybe my friend Will and my little brother. Also, another friend might come and bring his friends. I'll ask him again today. I'm bringing 4 hard drives to set up some 4v4 halo on the big t.vs, a Brawl set up and a t.v, maybe 2 set ups and 2 t.vs

Now for leftovers...how much do we need to bring? Is a plate good(enough for ourselves basically)? I can't see my mother letting me walk out with 5 plates of leftovers or anyone else mother at that.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Play DogySamich's Kirby.

LOL

Or that god**** cat from LFTC 2.
(Inside joke)
JOSE THE MAA****IN CAT *****.

That's a maa****er that'll get GA back on it's feet. Oh lawd. That dude dropped off the face of the earth.

I remember when he was 4 stockin people left and right at LTFC2.

We had no choice in the matter.

Top Bottom