• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you cats should come to my house prior to friday.
I'll be housin for some serious infinite people as long as my house isn't overflowing (Actually + outside outlets would make it work) smash bros.

Umby

Smash Master
Im saying this in the nicest way possible, but I think you should consider killing yourself.

Also did you find a copy of Third Strike?
No. I saw the Street Fighter Anniversary collection, but I unconsciously was holding 7 games in my hand already, and I needed to put stuff back.

Apparently there was a used copy of McV2 as well, but it was $80.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
you cats should come to my house prior to friday.
I'll be housin for some serious infinite people as long as my house isn't overflowing (Actually + outside outlets would make it work) smash bros.
What do U guys paint Ur controllers with?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Yeah, a used Dreamcast was like $45 in 2003, so it must be that or less nowadays. Plus buy a VGA adapter and everything should look sexy while being lagless.

Although all I really do is hack Chao in Sonic Adventure 2 all day because I can't connect to the Internet with my DC lol.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
yayz ill be going to waba maybe next week or the week after
^^ does standing infinite include the cg where you move slightly 0_o
clarify please

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
what does diablo have to do with this.. i was just giving a congrats to SOFT. no diablo doesnt use the tag Devil anymore. its in the past. its Diab now
that kid needs to do SOMETHING for once... i mean thats not like it will help the kid :urg:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
END OF COURSE tests are traditionally at the END OF THE COURSE which usually at the END of the year.

School gets out at 3:35 and I don't get home until 4:20
ooh lol oops i ment finals. we get finals at the end of each semester. and we get half days taht whole week, well just wed-fri.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
My high school ends at 2:10. o_O

I mean, unless elementary and middle get out sooner (later is just lolskates) or there are separate bus systems for each level, it doesn't make sense. =/

Also, really, this Waba they need to post up the bracket results. =/

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hola fellow high schoolers! You guys planning on coming on your half days?
I get out of school at 2:10, so my half days are like 12:30ish?

I've been going to some of these lately, and I've had some fun!
Shoutouts to:
Desu
Noir
Antic
Biglou

I cant wait til the next tournament :D

Top Bottom