• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Full Metal, next time I'm there and you're there as well, would you help me improve my Marth on Melee?
Of course!

hmm, what are my chances teaming with you. lol
Well, I dunno how good your chances are- since I'd probably team with Chris (Ninja/Noir) if he wants to, or I'd go with a melee veteran such as Marty if he's there and willing. So if neither of those were to work out I believe I'd be willing to team with you. :laugh:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Of course!

Well, I dunno how good your chances are- since I'd probably team with Chris (Ninja/Noir) if he wants to, or I'd go with a melee veteran such as Marty if he's there and willing. So if neither of those were to work out I believe I'd be willing to team with you. :laugh:
lol, k just wondering. prob not gona team this month or even show up :( if i do show up then singles for sure :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Well in Melee I second Roy. *tries to not go into it further because he doesn't even know why he tries to play Melee anyway*

In Barlw I second Toon Link. Most people would say my Toon Link is better than my Marth, but IDK.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
lol, k just wondering. prob not gona team this month or even show up :( if i do show up then singles for sure :D
yah this sux im gonna be the only one in my group coming (i think) but...

oh dyno i play melee now i want to see if im better than you or not

oh and teh umby i was wondering if you could give my brother some pointers on sonic this waba cuz he wants play sonic and i can't play sonic anymore...

My bros sonic is as good as mine O.o

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yah this sux im gonna be the only one in my group coming (i think) but...

oh dyno i play melee now i want to see if im better than you or not

oh and teh umby i was wondering if you could give my brother some pointers on sonic this waba cuz he wants play sonic and i can't play sonic anymore...

uh, Diab is going to go i think, he leaves to Puerto Rico the day after waba so yeh. what about Gear? oh and is ur brother going to enter?

Umby

Smash Master
Dude, if i somehow wind up at the next waba, team with me.

Come on. Marty can tell you how awesome of a teammate i am.
I can vouch for this. He'll even bring you, his partner, a $5 foot long for lunch.

If I happen to go sometime soon, I wouldn't mind. I'm not really a solid Sonic player though. I'm all tricks and mindgames.

Antic we'd better step our team game up
:O
Your first mistake was having Antic for a team mate. :D

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba's Winter Sale-Up To 50% off everything!
Date: Now until Dec. 24th, 2008.
Time: 2:00 PM until MIDNIGHT.

Come check out the deals on games, dvds, anime, toys, and swords! Extra Bonus for Smashers: Spend over $100 and get a Day Pass FREE! Just mention Smash Boards and Save!:chuckle:

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
If I happen to go sometime soon, I wouldn't mind. I'm not really a solid Sonic player though. I'm all tricks and mindgames.

i doesn't matter your good with sonic thats all i know lol

you beat dyno didn't you??:chuckle:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
what? mindgames in brawl?

i doesn't matter your good with sonic thats all i know lol

you beat dyno didn't you??:chuckle:
we never faught, we did friendlys but we tied like 2 matches, he beat my marth i came back with wario. om nom nom! :hunger: BITE > SONIC! no mindgames there.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
DDD.. he is hard enough to deal with by himself... BAIR! <3
Know what's the BAIR counter? SHIELD GRAB

*jump* *jump* *jump* "oh **** he's not falling for the 'jump bait!'. Oh **** no more jumps! *shield grab* :]

lol DDD gets easier and easier the more I play him. He is wayyy too predictable

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
thanks for coming to my house to play melee with lots of the good players in the state btw

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Know what's the BAIR counter? SHIELD GRAB

*jump* *jump* *jump* "oh **** he's not falling for the 'jump bait!'. Oh **** no more jumps! *shield grab* :]

lol DDD gets easier and easier the more I play him. He is wayyy too predictable
but, i play marth, what can marth do out of grabs.. <.<

Top Bottom