• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
ARRRGGGHHH why cant i drive grrr...(age johns -_-) when i can drive im goin to waba every friday
dyno doesn't even have his permit lol

hey who goes every friday out this waba thread...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Yeah..I'd beat! BTW, who is the Luigi U had a problem with? I heard of a guy in the GA that ***** with Luigi but never uses UpB...
Probably BigLou...

But he's not ****** anymore because he got comboed in Usmash chains. <_<

So...who wants to help me w/ learning how to fight camping Snakes?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ARRRGGGHHH why cant i drive grrr...(age johns -_-) when i can drive im goin to waba every friday
dyno doesn't even have his permit lol

hey who goes every friday out this waba thread...
trying to make me look bad since my mom doesnt love me enough to take me to the DMV?

"wake up saturday and ill take u" ME: "ok mom"

*dyno wakes up saturday (3 saturdays in a row at 8am like she told me to)* "mom can we go?"

"NO, i told you to wake up at 7 not 8.. too late."
try #2 "mom can we go today?"

"NO, i want to sleep.."
try #3 "mom can we go today?"

"NO, you start school in 2 days"

. . . age johns / parent johns ftl :(

kind sad that ur trying to make fun of me for that KingK... guess i own u too bad in brawl and i should stop teaching u :D

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Probably BigLou...

i dont know any other ****** luigi's except him so yah its him

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I dont even want to know #1 Why AntiC was wearing booties, and #2 why King stole just one of them, #3 how he did it....While you were wearing it >_>;
use ur imagination, i was playing my feet were up, no shoes. and out of nowhere WOW my sock is gone!

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I dont even want to know #1 Why AntiC was wearing booties, and #2 why King stole just one of them, #3 how he did it....While you were wearing it >_>;
Actually it has nothing to do with me Mars. More like Dyno and King. I just heard from word of mouth.

Icedragon2k

Smash Rookie
Probably BigLou...

First off. LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your sig. Judith is awesome.

2nd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

3rd. To biglou, I started using the upsmashes cuz they're the only way of stopping your dair->nair approach, who cares about stale move negation anymore. I can just wave my arms and you die :p . Works well. If you develop a counter, I'll recounter your counter!

By the way, are the videos from last week's tournament up yet?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
around alpharetta like 20min off waba.

kingK was smart enough to give out some 1 else's adress online.. ide do the same for payback but im not a compleat sock stealing ***. =/
i dont even know its right and what is anyone going to do here except for laughs and giggles and kick ur *** at brawl... yah >.>

tubes

Smash Ace
So on what days do the Melee guys usually go to this and how many people usually show up? This sounds fun and I could use some practice fighting real people for a change but I don't want to make my dad drive me 30 minutes so I can play melee with 3 guys I've never even met before for 5 strait hours. I might go if there are like 5+ people, otherwise I guess I'll keep working on my tech skill. Since I last posted I've been practicing for about an hour a day and now I can consistently wavedash and L-cancel. I can waveland pretty consistently as well but I realize in the end I'm probably still gonna get wrecked because I lack experience playing on a competitive level.

Also nicaboy I never did respond to you before. Thanks for the offer but I think I'll wait until I've met people before I start having "INTENSE TRAINING SESSIONS OF UNHEALTHY PROPORTIONS!". Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the ITSUP!, but this way I don't have to be all "Oh by the way I invited this random dude I know absolutely nothing about who might be a 30 year old man over" to my parents. Wouldn't be a problem If I wasn't in highschool.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
So on what days do the Melee guys usually go to this and how many people usually show up? This sounds fun and I could use some practice fighting real people for a change but I don't want to make my dad drive me 30 minutes so I can play melee with 3 guys I've never even met before for 5 strait hours. I might go if there are like 5+ people, otherwise I guess I'll keep working on my tech skill. Since I last posted I've been practicing for about an hour a day and now I can consistently wavedash and L-cancel. I can waveland pretty consistently as well but I realize in the end I'm probably still gonna get wrecked because I lack experience playing on a competitive level.

Also nicaboy I never did respond to you before. Thanks for the offer but I think I'll wait until I've met people before I start having "INTENSE TRAINING SESSIONS OF UNHEALTHY PROPORTIONS!". Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the ITSUP!, but this way I don't have to be all "Oh by the way I invited this random dude I know absolutely nothing about who might be a 30 year old man over" to my parents. Wouldn't be a problem If I wasn't in highschool.
they do melee on every sunday of each month, tournaments (not as much) but they do alot of melee like 6 hours worth. and the place only makes u pay 5$ for all day melee! Waba is amazing :D

Top Bottom