• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget the Meet and Greet @ Waba tomorrow. Game developers will be here to show off their new game Weapon of Choice on Xbox 360 from 7pm to 9pm. If you ever wanted to know what it takes to get into the video game biz, Nathan Fouts is the man to talk to tomorrow. He worked on some amazing games like Rachet & Clank, Resistance:Fall of Man, and Postal 2 to name a few. FREE giveaways while they last from Nathan's company 'Mommy's Best Games'. For the people who attend the Meet and Greet, $10 day pass to play other games including Smash, Weapon of Choice, and other Hot games. Smash League still only $5. Hope most you guys can make it tomorrow for Waba's 1st Meet & Greet the Developers night.

tubes

Smash Ace
they do melee on every sunday of each month, tournaments (not as much) but they do alot of melee like 6 hours worth. and the place only makes u pay 5$ for all day melee! Waba is amazing :D
Is Melee on Sunday each week? or is it only a certain mystery Sunday of each month? Or were you talking about the tournaments? How many people usually show up to the daily league thing for Melee?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Is Melee on Sunday each week? or is it only a certain mystery Sunday of each month? Or were you talking about the tournaments? How many people usually show up to the daily league thing for Melee?
third Sunday of each month

VietGeek

Smash Hero
But only one has more than 4 infinites and haagendaz.

AntiC officially has a gamecube, just need a copy of melee. Anyone have a spare?
Just borrow it from a scrub like I did.

They usually won't mind. I promise.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So on what days do the Melee guys usually go to this and how many people usually show up? This sounds fun and I could use some practice fighting real people for a change but I don't want to make my dad drive me 30 minutes so I can play melee with 3 guys I've never even met before for 5 strait hours. I might go if there are like 5+ people, otherwise I guess I'll keep working on my tech skill. Since I last posted I've been practicing for about an hour a day and now I can consistently wavedash and L-cancel. I can waveland pretty consistently as well but I realize in the end I'm probably still gonna get wrecked because I lack experience playing on a competitive level.

Also nicaboy I never did respond to you before. Thanks for the offer but I think I'll wait until I've met people before I start having "INTENSE TRAINING SESSIONS OF UNHEALTHY PROPORTIONS!". Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the ITSUP!, but this way I don't have to be all "Oh by the way I invited this random dude I know absolutely nothing about who might be a 30 year old man over" to my parents. Wouldn't be a problem If I wasn't in highschool.
um i made you an offer? :laugh:
well err ok thats cool bro but for the record im 17 i turn 18 next week
bottom line im stil in highschool too :laugh: but good luck

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Any rapper wan get at me, tell ya label contact me
Half four hundred for a feature, wanna battle, I'll beat ya
I'm a beast, I'm a creature, I'm the son of miss cita
My dukes, my jeter, she the reason, she the reason
Everybody woman wanna beat a boy diva, not even
There's a 305 dime I wanted ever since I seen her
Got a topic of this evening, hotter than a tub steaming
Gotcha girlfriend dreaming of one day being Trina
Notta sip seemer, ten ki's in the Beamer
Got a white girl driving, couldn't do it much cleaner
I'm fly in the sky like that mother****ing ribbon
*****es got my name on em, and the ***** still living
Spend a condo and a club, one bottle won't do
Two bottles won't do, bottles for the whole crew, thanks
And bring me that Patrone, I don't play
No ice I like my drink straight, not gay
And ***** that bank come everyday, I'm paid
I wish a ***** come invade, get sprayed
I stomp a ***** out like I got ten legs
Then they fish the ***** up out the lake in ten days
Behave, no ho, I'm on that Rage Rov
Cash Money, Young Money, ho that money age old
And can't a cage hold this animal from Hollygrove
Sorry mami I be stoned, I be, I be, I be blowed
Got me copy rock star, Weezy Baby **** these hos
Gotta pay me now for me to even take these hos
Price sizing for a show and the flow
So either Drama is my *****, or that boy got doe
Go figure that's my *****, that's my *****, my nerve
If anybody else want it, sixty thousand a verse

Replace the parts that dont make sense with Chicken Nuggets.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, boys and girls, as much as i wanted to play today, i couldn't reach my ride on the phone today, so i don't have a ride. i'm gonna see if i can get over there a little later, and get Umby on the way, but no guarantees. *glares at Tim...*

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
hey dyno my bro is planning on coming to the next waba, but i beat him 9 out of 10 matches with captain falcon (the 9th one i did lame suicides) im teaching him how to use sonic

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey dyno my bro is planning on coming to the next waba, but i beat him 9 out of 10 matches with captain falcon (the 9th one i did lame suicides) im teaching him how to use sonic
u cant even use sonic, leme train him for 2 days and he can beat u :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah no drama or you all get a thousand points and are banned for seven years.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
haha, relaxing while playing a competitive game. A sure sign of depth <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
me.
:D
no longer a single line post or an under-ten-character post.

Top Bottom