• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Banks

Smash Hero
^i like how this guy still signed his post even tho he just spammed

-Banks

edit- dam u for posting in between us guy

-Banks

Eggz

Smash Hero
i'd like my name to be highlighted with a different color each letter, and for it to say Warrior of Love in milktea-pink in parenthesis

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Lucky will also be attending now, meaning west coast is taking teams ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rKnsWSK2k&feature=related does this mean i actually get to see all this **** actually happen in GA?
What time is the tourney supposed to be over on the final day? I need an answer ASAP please so I can buy my ticket.
We don't have a time limit on the venue so i cant sat when the tourney will actually end, but you might want to book your flight for that Monday just to be safe

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Match somebody for food?

----------------------------------------------------
PC Chris and Silent Wolf - $5 (If they show)
Skler - $1 Link Ditto
Gimpyfish - Link vs Bowser
Kage - Still lookin' for this guy >.>
Iori - Still gonna be used for his combo video >.>
JX - Casuals
IH - Casuals
Zone - Casuals
NIXN - GvL and KvD Casuals

**All matches recorded and uploaded**

Prac352

Smash Lord
As of this moment we have thirteen full setups and some extra cubes/wiis. We need to get up to at least thirty. Come on guys. Step it up!

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'd bring one but I'm coming from Canada, lol. Sorry, border guys would eat us alive!

Umby

Smash Master
As long as nothing stops me (because **** likes to happen when I make plans) I should be able to bring a Wii, a cube, Melee, and possibly a TV.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
alternate $1 mm link dittos

iori and chad vs nicaboy and flaming roy $2 mm

im stil acepting $1 mm from anyone
note my mm are subject to decrease in price at my convience(just a fancy way to say if im low on cash or going broke i might lower it or just cancel lol but unlikely to cancel)

banks i wanna fight you please come :)

Banks

Smash Hero
If skler can get a van and i get get the time off work, MAINES COMIN

and i'd like bring a setup and stuff ^_^

and yesh nicaboy we would fight forshizzles

nicaboy

Smash Champion
If skler can get a van and i get get the time off work, MAINES COMIN

and i'd like bring a setup and stuff ^_^

and yesh nicaboy we would fight forshizzles
fo sho my oh wait i cant say that last part *sigh*

well as 4 ga sucking thats a load of bull we are filled with awesomeness other states are just jealous:laugh: ga ftw

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
In all reality we arent that good. But its that scrub *** attitude I keep seeing thats doing it. No one wants to get better, they are content with playing pity party. Also: Thanks one more time Florida for calling us trash :D

I only killed 9/10 people you guys brought to G4S5. =/

Skler

Smash Master
Starting thursday operation V.A.N. begins.

Also since there are a ****ton of side bets, tennis mm anybody? If you want to do doubles it can be me and KevinM vs anybody, right KevinM?

I still want more Link dittos. I'll also accept others (although usually in not **** matchups), so feel free to ask away.

Sanu

Smash Champion
fo sho my oh wait i cant say that last part *sigh*

well as 4 ga sucking thats a load of bull we are filled with awesomeness other states are just jealous:laugh: ga ftw
$1 mm, my Fox versus your whatever.

Zone

Smash Champion
@N64: I'm coming from Panama City, FL. I may be able to throw a ride your way, if someone from my group of 4 doesn't happen to go. So I suggest you still try and find a ride. I'm just letting you know *If* my car becomes un-full. You most likely got urself a ride. I say this Because my friend Tropical Taco, is having surgery 2 days before the tourney, and there is a chance he may not go.

@Alpha: I'll try and bring an Extra T.V. It all depends if my brother and/or sister don't mind being T.V.'less for a weekend. Perhaps taco can bring one extra.
You can put down :Zone+Taco for Teams for now. But with his surgery who knows what could happen.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
In all reality we arent that good. But its that scrub *** attitude I keep seeing thats doing it. No one wants to get better, they are content with playing pity party. Also: Thanks one more time Florida for calling us trash :D

I only killed 9/10 people you guys brought to G4S5. =/
lol i remember that ******** "argument" against chaddd and some other people about how "winning wasn't fun" and that people were "content losing" basically.

Even the people who we don't take seriously in GA try hard and want to improve, I mean... come on. golly gee willikers.

I just realized that since this is a saturday-sunday tournament, I'd have to miss some early morning antics on sunday. if people want housing on friday/sat and can get to the venue themselves on sunday morning (or aren't in any events that morning) I'm still offering housing.

.Pwn, i can house ya.

holy assmolesting SKRAAAAA

SKLER IS COMING

WHICH IN TURN MEANS MAINE AND KEVINM

Top Bottom