• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

RDK

Smash Hero
GA has no good players.
Congrats on bringing the collective shotgun of Georgia down on your head. You'll most likely be hunted down by a pack of dogs through the wasteland that is GA, tied to a chair in someone's basement, and be made to squeal like a piggy by every single member of the Georgia crew.

Banks

Smash Hero
i really shouldn't be making too many money matches because i'm not sure if i can go (waiting for skler to get a van). but if i do, then plank, eggz and gimpy YEAA

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yo yo yo.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish said:
it depends if i figure out how to clone myself by then or not

i'm making great progress in that area.
Does that mean we're going to be seeing a team Gimpyfish soon?

Also, have you hit the stage where you accidentally cross yourself with a porkchop?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well i actually did manage to clone myself i thought successfully - it was very exciting.
there was a VERY significant problem though...

one of the me's had zero mindgames.

i showed him lolmindgames and lolmindgames 2 to try to show him and he didn't get it

then in my fear and confusion i showed him the reverse warlock punch recovery thing - he didn't get it.

then the multi cancel edgeguard - he didn't get it.

he had to be put down. a gimpyfish with no mindgames is no gimpyfish at all T-T

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hey kage i know you wanna re on our money match XD

don't worry, i won't take you to bowser's story this time - it's too good for bowser and not good enough for ganon LOL

Top Bottom