• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Tom who do you use anyway, I play Fox/Falco, I figure since this MM will be filled with hate I should get to know you a little b4 taking your money.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom who do you use anyway, I play Fox/Falco, I figure since this MM will be filled with hate I should get to know you a little b4 taking your money.
filled with hate? if you got the wrong impression from me, I apologize, but I don't hate anyone in the smash community with the strong exception of TakeTwo, a small-time scrub liar from the Memphis area. We'll probably get along just fine when I take your money. =)

i play falcon/ganon

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggm, i guess ill mm your falco with marth >_>

falco ditto mm too

and fox vs falco (for the amount that the falco ditto + falco vs marth were worth.)

i powershield a lot =]

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
chops: if i'm a for sure going i can pick you up but i'm still not 100 percent

and the following:

Cactuar
Scar
Drephen's Luigi

5 dollars each.

6 neutrals 1 ban each best of three.

And before panties start to bundle, no this isnt nonsense "calling you out" Garbage, Just the 3 people I want serious matches with the most.

Oh and Drephen's Luigi just intrigues me.

RDK

Smash Hero
Friendlies before or after MM's? We should keep the shock value fresh.

RDK

Smash Hero
Ok so how about me and you play friendlies BEFORE we MM and Mars Fool I go opposite. Keepin It fresh.
By "shock value" I meant that we should MM each other first so we don't know what to expect.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Updated pre reg again
Needs more team names added to the pre reg IMO
Scar i would like to MM you for a dollar:)
Still in need of more setups *step it up GA*

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Alpha, if you haven't noticed, I am Red Darkstar Kirby. You have me on the list twice.

Top Bottom