• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

RDK

Smash Hero
Dude, there's a "No Bowser" sign explicitly hanging right there next to the "No Brawl" sign and the "Brawl Has No Hitstun" sign.

RDK

Smash Hero
Whatchu talkin' about, Gimpy--you don't even like Bowser. I heard he's like your worst character or something like that.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'll build you a deck to use if you want.

Pick a T2 deck for me to use though.
>____>

Oh, lawd.

Perhaps T1 involved all of the old cards...but, ****, I'm down to play this format regardless. I need to familiarize myself with the more recent iterations of Magic anyway. Been livin' in the past too long (played a psuedo Hatred deck without the Hatreds in a time long, long ago).

http://www.essentialmagic.com/Decks/View.asp?ID=623426

Could you build something like that?

I don't care what deck you use.

Smooth Criminal

P.S. You cool for some chump change like five bucks, Mooney?

Banks

Smash Hero
same reason its 300 hours away from me.

because we're famous.
dude your so right, they make it so hard for celebs to smash these days. gimpy can't even leave his house anymore, we should be glad we still have that.

Top Bottom