• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Oh yeah that was a mess. Nah winning isnt fun, losing and having people take your money is. What kind of sense does that make? >_>; Makes perfect sense, the thrill of a challenge.

I havent played you in a while John. I have improved phenomenally. Lets Battle.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
In all reality we arent that good. But its that scrub *** attitude I keep seeing thats doing it. No one wants to get better, they are content with playing pity party. Also: Thanks one more time Florida for calling us trash :D

I only killed 9/10 people you guys brought to G4S5. =/
you're... welcome? <_< >_> =D v_v

And how come the phone number I have for you doesnt work? PM me a way to get in contact with you.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if i have space in my trunk i have 2 small tvs that work well for melee..... but i cant promise anything yet, my car isnt exactly huge.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Starting thursday operation V.A.N. begins.

Also since there are a ****ton of side bets, tennis mm anybody? If you want to do doubles it can be me and KevinM vs anybody, right KevinM?

I still want more Link dittos. I'll also accept others (although usually in not **** matchups), so feel free to ask away.
Hope your operation is a SUCCESS!!!
@N64: I'm coming from Panama City, FL. I may be able to throw a ride your way, if someone from my group of 4 doesn't happen to go. So I suggest you still try and find a ride. I'm just letting you know *If* my car becomes un-full. You most likely got urself a ride. I say this Because my friend Tropical Taco, is having surgery 2 days before the tourney, and there is a chance he may not go.

@Alpha: I'll try and bring an Extra T.V. It all depends if my brother and/or sister don't mind being T.V.'less for a weekend. Perhaps taco can bring one extra.
You can put down :Zone+Taco for Teams for now. But with his surgery who knows what could happen.
Thanks mang and i hope Taco gets better:)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I think I can house DaShizWiz Bros if they haven't found a place to stay. COME FALCO DITTO ME.

My place is no more than 20 minutes from the venue. Let me know.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
In all reality we arent that good. But its that scrub *** attitude I keep seeing thats doing it. No one wants to get better, they are content with playing pity party. Also: Thanks one more time Florida for calling us trash :D

I only killed 9/10 people you guys brought to G4S5. =/
Hey at least you're not MS. Though the three active MS smashers are pretty awesome I have to admit.

Regarding setups, I can maybe bring a small LCD TV--I think with a Wii and component cables that won't lag right? I'll make NES n00b bring a TV too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chaddd is too good

i have no idea what we are doing for housing...we don't plan

i think our car is plank wife HAT eevisu btree and the other car is chu chinesahh kirbstir, maybe chillin? i have no idea yet

chaddd

Smash Lord
chaddd is too good

i have no idea what we are doing for housing...we don't plan

i think our car is plank wife HAT eevisu btree and the other car is chu chinesahh kirbstir, maybe chillin? i have no idea yet
Hey, give me a call if you can't find anywhere to stay. I'll pm you my number.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im already housing shiz and them.and i have room for others just let me know..i have 5 more spots open so call me if u really need it...631-484-0733..im not on smashboards alot these days so ...call me my phone please

Eggz

Smash Hero
me and lucky are winning teams

unless he teams with mango

then me and cactuar are winning teams

unless he doesnt come

then me and lambchops are winning teams

unless he teams with shiz or colbol

then me and kevinm or mike haze are winning teams

any way it goes down, im winng teams. >___> ****

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
im already housing shiz and them.and i have room for others just let me know..i have 5 more spots open so call me if u really need it...631-484-0733..im not on smashboards alot these days so ...call me my phone please
are you near atlanta and can you pick me up? dont really care who picks me up just need housing and a ride to the station

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
are you near atlanta and can you pick me up? dont really care who picks me up just need housing and a ride to the station
Lambchops he lives like 15 minutes away from me if you're just greyhounding it then from the station to my house is like 30 minutes for him its like 40 minutes.

My dad is weird plus it'll probably be more fun at pb&j's place cause they're always smashing there even if it will get a bit cramped... I'll probably be over there to smash myself, but I'll let others take the sleeping spots, but the day we head out i'll probably head over there and get some people in my car this is of course assuming i'm able to make it which I should.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'll be accepting money matches in Marvel Vs Capcom 2 starting at 5 dollars a game if anyone thinks they're American enough.

:demon:

:)

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to this tournament *****es. I need housing.

Drephen and I are teaming, and our team name is The Buttfisters. Here is our logo:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
If I have my stick built I'll do 50 in Marvel. Otherwise dont bother me about that game.

marvel isnt really even on my back burner anymore thats Guilty Gear. Im cooking melee steaks right now.

Edit: Xif called me and told me that Sarah Gao tried to eat him. I cried for hours.

RDK

Smash Hero
Shai, MM?

And Smooth, just how many people are we housing? Keep in mind that beer will be on the premises.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Can anyone possibly pick me up from the bus station on the 6th? I more than likely have to take a bus to Atlanta now.

Big_R

Smash Champion
aww snap i need a teamate who will oblige me? i'm a cool person ask anyone haha

don't ask Australia those guys...well long story

but anyone other than that who knows me should be pretty accurate

HAT

Smash Ace
i gotta say.. the most important thing to me, in terms of this tournament, right now.. is regional seeding

i don't want to play my region for a while in the brackets. that would really blow. just sayin'.

<3 tournament hosts

Jx31

Smash Ace
i gotta say.. the most important thing to me, in terms of this tournament, right now.. is regional seeding

i don't want to play my region for a while in the brackets. that would really blow. just sayin'.

<3 tournament hosts
Qft

Also, is there anyone going through Albany,Ga that I can catch a ride with? I will help out with gas money of course.

Top Bottom