• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
i gotta say.. the most important thing to me, in terms of this tournament, right now.. is regional seeding

i don't want to play my region for a while in the brackets. that would really blow. just sayin'.

<3 tournament hosts
Real talk, I dun wanna have to send Hat to losers bracket in the first round.

Nite

Smash Champion
LOL I'll see how much money I have man. I'll get back to you. I'm pretty sure I'll have enough though. Price?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahaha

mikeHAZE recognizes that i invented myspace but then doesn't even ask for a MM

they call me crazy looop

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sure. Do you actually play Kirby btw?
Accepting money matches? Are you gonna play them out?

If you are, you won't have enough time for playing to win! SCRUB HULUD STRIKE AGAIN

this is probably the biggest scrub hulud stretch I've ever made

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i gotta say.. the most important thing to me, in terms of this tournament, right now.. is regional seeding

i don't want to play my region for a while in the brackets. that would really blow. just sayin'.

<3 tournament hosts

Rest assure we will do our best to separate people of same crew/ state/ region. Plz check the pre reg to make sure i have you guys located in the right state and it helps if i know who is riding with who, are you in the same crew etc etc.
This also applies to teams so when you find a partner let me know asap.
Oh and if you know someone is not coming but i have them pre reg let me know so i can take them off.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I wouldn't even bother with pools until people register at the door, if payment is online people ALWAYS say they will come then dont come.

Top Bottom