• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Anyone want to 2$(I'm running low on potential cash) Marth ditto mm and/ or play some serious friendlies?

Jx31

Smash Ace
I will be taking ALL mms at the tourney itself, unless your name is m2k or chu
Lol, I actually hope M2k shows up to this. So, I've got you down for two mms now, Marth vs Sheik 5$, and Marth dittos 2$. Awesome, anyone else up for 2$ Marth ditto mms??

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to get so drunk sunday after the tournament finishes, i am beyond excited

<3 birthdays

Prac352

Smash Lord
I don't think anybody is going to be ale to finish their mms if we don't get more tvs.
After swindling a few more, we're up to 18 setups. We need MOAR!

Pretty please guys. Bring what you can.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

I can possibly buy a TV from Goodwill or somewhere if you need it, Prac. Although that's gonna cut in to my booze money. >.>;

Oh, I can also volunteer the following: A surge protector, a VCR (with an actual mother****ing coax cable this time so that it's not a useless hunk of plastic taking up space at a table somewhere), a buncha tapes (blank ones, of course; the SleepyK and Tom: Ultimate **** Fetish 1, 2, and 3 is staying in my closet. I refuse to record over those), and housing for those that don't have it (I know I got an asston of people staying at my place already, but a free roof over your head is better than paying for one).

Sliq:

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM. Hit me up on AIM sometime so we can talk logistics. My sn is AinSophAur12.

Smooth Criminal

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey Plairnkk, MM? :p

I am so excited about this, I am dancing in my chair. Leading to the most important question of all:

IC infinites on?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I don't think anybody is going to be ale to finish their mms if we don't get more tvs.
After swindling a few more, we're up to 18 setups. We need MOAR!

Pretty please guys. Bring what you can.
NES n00b and I are bringing at least one (hopefully two) setup.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Alright, so far, I have three people money-matching me: ihavespaceballs, MarsFool!, and some dude whose name I forgot.
I want two other people to money-match my crappy Samus.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
meeeeee

vs my ganon :D
You only got 5 people limit for your MM.. well if you want to face my ganon then go for it.. =)
I want to limit it to five because I suck. I want experience, but I do not want to blow all my estrogen money on money-matches.
You two fight to the death for the right to money-match me.
Tu-ra-lu-ra-tu-ra-lu-rai-yei!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Alright then.
Divinokage vs. C@sH Mooney in a Ganon ditto on a stage of their choice. Winner goes on to face Lobelia Mk. IV on Brinstar.
ALL of my money-matches are going to be on Brinstar, by the way.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
haha, this is getting pretty massive.
Invite more people, or they'll get their ***** kicked by Segata Sanshiro.

Top Bottom