• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Look here steakhead,

I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol, I actually hope M2k shows up to this. So, I've got you down for two mms now, Marth vs Sheik 5$, and Marth dittos 2$. Awesome, anyone else up for 2$ Marth ditto mms??
lewl, sure.

penispenispenis

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Alrighty, Mikehaze and Plank =), I Accept!! As I learned you guys will probably do double or nothing if you lose.. so ill accept those this time too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha, well last time it was a bad idea for me, i was exhausted from running the tourney and it was so late, i shouldn't have even subjected myself to the torture of playing XD

this time around ill getcha

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im bringing a big jar for change donations for my birthday, im not even joking.

and whos making my cake again? =) im excited

Sanu

Smash Champion
Look here steakhead,

I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.
OH GOD, NOT YOU TOO

:laugh:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hay guyz I just got me an *** pube net :(

ACCEPTING MM FROM PEOPLE WHO SUCK. Which, of course, is none of you.

And no breakfest for you, NONE! Unless they're waffles. With syrup.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ok C@sh, $5 my Falco versus anything but Jiggs.
Yo breakfust!!! mm me, biatch. $2, your Bowser. Seems like everyone's doing it, so why not?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
im bringing a big jar for change donations for my birthday, im not even joking.

and whos making my cake again? =) im excited

Well i'm not making a cake but i am buying you one XD
oh and so is sleepyK

Eggz is starting to remind me of Zeus da master lol

$3 sounds good to me Mike

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
popeyes has the best chicken

also no wobbiling!
No, the best chicken can be found in that hard spot deep in any real city that don't even got a name, money goes into the food and needed gun protection, not silly things like name banners and tags or laminated menus.

Top Bottom