• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
ANY SMASHERS COMING FROM OUT OF STATE (OR OUT OF COUNTRY) ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CRASH AT MY PLACE. JUST MAKE SURE TO BRING PILLOWS AND MAYBE A BLANKET TO LAY ON.

I live about 40 minutes from the venue.

Smooth Criminal

I really want to go now. Pretty sure I have enough for a ticket >.>
Also pretty sure I'll just be spending this money on food gradually lol.
Confirm me.

EDIT - Maybe...Depends if DJ Combo goes lol.

EDIT 2 - I need a teammate!

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
I wish I could make it, but work and the fact I live 1,500 miles away, makes it tough. Anyone who knocks Zone out of the tourny with Bowser gets a Gold Star! :laugh:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hey wolfy then... wanna team with the great Kage? =P Since I had chances to team with Eggz but he said he's teaming with DJ combo.. sooo.. Team with me? =P

Zone

Smash Champion
I wish I could make it, but work and the fact I live 1,500 miles away, makes it tough. Anyone who knocks Zone out of the tourny with Bowser gets a Gold Star! :laugh:
lol wth...

Random.

Mad, you should not quit until June 21st and 22nd. Doing a big FFXI weekend thing. Full of good fun. No one is going to take me out of the tourney with bowser >.>;.

-----
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 Shiek vs Zelda (Exception)
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 Luigi vs Zelda
DarkHat: - 5$ 2/3 anyone
BlackPanther: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
HAT: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone.

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
What's with the drama? >.>;

If there is room in the car for it, I could bring my computer monitor so it could be used as a tv using my handy little vga device.
Arent you riding with us? Bc we will have a tv and we could just use that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You caught me on a really bad day. At the worst possible time. I apologize for what I said earlier.

What I meant to say was something along the lines of:

Eggz, I would really appreciate it if you didn't reply to every post you see of mine with something calling me out. How about a friendly money match? That would certainly brighten someone's day if not my own, good sir. So how about it? 5$ :)

And for those that don't know, I was being overly calm but not sarcastic. To a point.

:)
haha dealz me in

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if anyone needs housing, I live about an hour from the venue, pending on traffic and such.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ganon Dittos. Maybe a mm GOGOGO

I have the most technical jigglypuff and ganondorf and ice climbers. Call me a liar.

Edit: Okay Im a liar >_>;

Hey Peach and Samus players....I want to fight a peach or a samus ggkthx.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*counts his money*

Gimpy, I'm broke, but I'd be more than willing to test your Bowser for a whole fricken dollar.

Fox on Bowser. I gotta do it, I want to see the similarities and differences between you and Reflex myself. :D

@Silent Wolf - I have another dollar on the side if you want it lawlz. My Fox vrs whatever you'd like (though I'd personally prefer your Fox for a ditto if you don't mind).

Sorry I'm so broke, but I normally don't do MMs at all lolz.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Someone play against my C Falcon.
I'll MM you with Samus and Peach if you like.

I'm not sure if im going to go anymore, eleventh CT tourney and i haven't missed one since the first =/
I just won this tournament. Am I kidding or really arrogant? NO ONE KNOWS

mostly im just arrogant tho

edit: don't be a sissy PC, get yourself to this thing. I miss your pretty face T_T

Eggz

Smash Hero
i just wrote pc this poem.

It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since 3 months. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Atlanta, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
i just wrote pc this poem.

It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since 3 months. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Atlanta, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.
*throws brick*

*Runs*

Top Bottom