• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'd definitely still like to come to this but I'm not for sure. Keep my brothers, SheikSSBM and myself as maybes please.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Reboot was the best part of my childhood.

edit: is there any chance of an increased entry fee? i was talkin to hugs and a few others on the WC and they seem too greedy to come unless theres more potential money involved.
I'm not against an increase in pot fee, but i would have to run it by prac and others first. Unless HugS would be 100% if we increased the pot then i would like **** the others and increase it myself XD

Oh and for those of you flying in we need your travel info and such so we can arrange for you guys to be picked up:)

Oh and more setups cause this **** keeps getting bigger and bigger

AND **** YES @ REBOOT

HAT

Smash Ace
who wants to MM sheik vs. falcon? [i'm not falcon]

and..the rock is not an actor. but he is a funny mother****er. i wonder if he understands.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i've never been to a major melee tournament

i've always wanted to see how i would do
Well, you keep talkin about that other game. The game i get to bounce people out of the venue for, and you're gunna keep wondering how you'd do in a major melee tourny. >.>

/me puts on his Klan hood. o_o

*counts his money*

Gimpy, I'm broke, but I'd be more than willing to test your Bowser for a whole fricken dollar.

Fox on Bowser. I gotta do it, I want to see the similarities and differences between you and Reflex myself. :D

@Silent Wolf - I have another dollar on the side if you want it lawlz. My Fox vrs whatever you'd like (though I'd personally prefer your Fox for a ditto if you don't mind).

Sorry I'm so broke, but I normally don't do MMs at all lolz.
okie dokey

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Wow this thread is insane, oh gimpy you still owe me a match form fc as well. Gezz I know I am good and all but you don't have to hide from me. Shai man I totally believe in scrubs, I mean what is wrong with them anyway. Everyone is a scrub ( except me ) and then boom herpes do you see what I mean. Olay to brawl and such and what is the lesson for today kids ( everyone on the boards stop being so stupid ) (except iori who is super ***** sexy and a goddess)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yo daz / darc / any ne player, i am strongly considering goign to this, but, how are you guys getting there.

its like a 30 hour drive if you didnt know lol, so, yeah. IDK, i would just like to attend

Top Bottom