• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
@ eggz:
u gotta get through colbol if we go, that was a crazy set u guys played at pound3 I wish it wouldve been recorded, hes gonna have to run that back

ohh and i also wanna play ur fox if ur down
oh man, that set was mad good.

and of course im down =D

friendly? =]

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
ay dawg, ga is the peach state, we got them girls that are geogia peaches with apple bottoms and mellon ****, pvssy taste all fruity n sht. shoot, bring some roothies, i know alota fine a$$ biotches wit a booty so big you can rest a cube on her butt, tape a lil flat screen tv to the back of her head and play smash while you beating down them walls doggystyle.
This man knows how to promote a torny, we gotta chill + play.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
that chick gonna be there for sure?
That's my GF actually. I asked her to come, and she said she would. So I gave a picture I had to Dogy and had him convert it to a sig. I guess Alpha liked it, 'cause now he has it too.

O_O

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
This thread has turned into complete spam
@eggz gezz man
@chaddd own him pls, oh and give me my **** keys. send em to me or somthing) pls
@space it was at 1:30 not 2:30, good eye tho.

ps (GIVE THEM EVERYTHING AND TAKE FROM THEM NOTHING) :093:

Prac352

Smash Lord
lol you Washington kids think you're way better than you are. I'm not saying you're not good, and you'd probably wipe the floor with me, but I'm not making ridiculous predictions about my tourney performance either. Eggz going to win? With pc chris, chu, cort coming? Please.
This line of thinking is bull ****. Every single person that registers and plays this tourney has a chance at winning. It may be more difficult for some to win than others. But I, like many others, will be playing to win. If you automatically accept that you're not going to win then you have assured yourself a loss.

Henry Ford said it best, "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right."

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
This line of thinking is bull ****. Every single person that registers and plays this tourney has a chance at winning. It may be more difficult for some to win than others. But I, like many others, will be playing to win. If you automatically accept that you're not going to win then you have assured yourself a loss.

Henry Ford said it best, "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right."
Hey I'm playing to win too but it's just delusional to think I'm going to beat people who've been winning large tournaments for years. Granted, there IS a chance I could win in that the probability of me winning is not zero, it is some finite number, but to say "It is probable that I will win" in fact means "The probability of me winning is greater than .5" which in my case (and in Eggz' case to a lesser extent) is pure delusion.

HAT

Smash Ace
That's my GF actually. I asked her to come, and she said she would. So I gave a picture I had to Dogy and had him convert it to a sig. I guess Alpha liked it, 'cause now he has it too.

O_O
she looks like she's got a good personality.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord

O_O
gerbil man I gotta ask, how's a weird *** looking dude like you get a girlfriend like that? no offense :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
.......wow.

I didn't think you guys would take me seriously. XD

That's not my girl LOL. Dogy promised she'd be there, so she better be. I just capitalized on the moment.

Gettin my mindgames ready ya know?! :D

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
And here we see the rare Mississippi fox with the wonderful scrub mentality.
What the ****? I hope you're joking. Just because my state sucks *** at Smash doesn't make me a scrub. Actually, when did I ever espouse a scrub mentality? I *always* play to win. Playing to win and thinking I'm going to be the best person there are different things entirely.

And the "Best purple Fox in Mississippi" is a joke about how sad my state is. I'm actually the ONLY Fox main in Mississippi.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Going to a tournament and already counting yourself out is scrub mentality man. And LOL at you getting crazy defensive, chill brah its awright

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it

doesnt

matter

just chill out, everyone. i dont care if you were chill before, chill the **** out.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Going to a tournament and already counting yourself out is scrub mentality man. And LOL at you getting crazy defensive, chill brah its awright
I don't appreciate people who've never met me calling me a scrub. Chill out yourself.

Chad you're awesome but I don't really consider you Mississippi since you're like 10 minutes from Memphis.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if theres one thing i do in this thread, its going to be to teach everyone to just drop it

all you do is hold it really tight, like weve been doing, and then you just drop it

no more talk

just be chill =) nobody gets the last word except me who says chill out and have fun =)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Showing a scrub mentality =/= being a scrub, I never insinuated that you were a scrub, mainly the style of thinking you had brought up was a scrub mentality. Not you yourself, but saying I'm not going to win because there are big names there is stupid and limit's yourself. Again chill out.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You caught me on a really bad day. At the worst possible time. I apologize for what I said earlier.

What I meant to say was something along the lines of:

Eggz, I would really appreciate it if you didn't reply to every post you see of mine with something calling me out. How about a friendly money match? That would certainly brighten someone's day if not my own, good sir. So how about it? 5$ :)

And for those that don't know, I was being overly calm but not sarcastic. To a point.

:)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
So get some then xD. If I was driving the whole way there I would definitely bring one but unfortunately I'm gonna be flying for this one =(.

Jx31

Smash Ace
What's with the drama? >.>;

If there is room in the car for it, I could bring my computer monitor so it could be used as a tv using my handy little vga device.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Sanuzi, Raynex, Unknown522, Dragon_Hawk and myself request housing for Friday night if possible.
More of the Toronto smashers are also looking to come but they're still sorting out ride info while our car is set.

(> ' .' )>

Top Bottom