• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Lol I accept your mm HAT. Everyone who's challenged me to a mm better remember because I'm sure as hell not. Just remember who to look for, a sexy black guy with fast fingers.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So yeah i just looked at Dogy's Sig and was like "yeah i have to go to the greatest melee tournament since brawl came out" and i just picked up Melee and was playing amazing with Ganon. Brawl ganon makes me cry so i have to play melee ganon every now and again to bring back my Faith in humanity. Oh and im kinda afraid to play Yoshi in Melee cause ive been spoiled with an Up B in Brawl.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
So yeah i just looked at Dogy's Sig and was like "yeah i have to go to the greatest melee tournament since brawl came out" and i just picked up Melee and was playing amazing with Ganon. Brawl ganon makes me cry so i have to play melee ganon every now and again to bring back my Faith in humanity. Oh and im kinda afraid to play Yoshi in Melee cause ive been spoiled with an Up B in Brawl.
Yeah.

And plus, Egg Time is sooooooo much better in Melee anyway.

Smooth Criminal

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
NO U!!!!!!!!!!

So Skler might not be able to drive down and if he can't then I can't go I think cause I can't afford plane tickets at this point and was just hoping to split the road trip.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Why can't Skler come? If it has to do with gas money or something, we can always make a fund. We're good at that.

also, nice cotton candy combo.

Zone

Smash Champion

zone- MM $5?

Mog - 5$ ?
Full Metal - 5$?
Soft - 5$ 2/3 ?
Prac - 5$ 2/3 ?
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 ?
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 ?
Nite: - 5$ 2/3 ?
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 ?
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 ?
DarkHat: - 5$ 2/3 ?
BlackPanther: - 5$ 2/3 ?

any others?
Rofl, that list looks awfully familiar. But sure I'll take a money match. Why did you take plank out of there ;X

I think I'm done for money matches for now.
I want to save what money I got left to money match any big guns .

Also remember I'm recording my money matches >.> Memories!!!

-----
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 Shiek vs Zelda (Exception)
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 Luigi vs Zelda
DarkHat: - 5$ 2/3 anyone
BlackPanther: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
HAT: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I usually see him when I pass through Columbus, unless its too late at night.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Prac352

Smash Lord
I might be down for some CvS2 at the tourney, if i ever decide on a **** team... ever.

lol we can play all randoms for fun be as for you and a team lol i cant help you there.
im going a or n grove sakura vega iori just so you know.
i did, hes a maybe for now... he'll def try to be there cuz he loves playing 64 and he barely ever gets a chance to play good people other than playin online

@Tsunami: for sure, we'll play mad friendlies
So yeah, depending on how many setups we have, we may or may not be able to run any other games on the side like that.

We're shooting for 30 setups. I'll take inventory of what we have and need and who all is bringing what. We're hoping to have at least five tubes open for friendlies and other random games at any given time. The best way to assure these available setups is for people to bring them.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hey Prac can I play your Peach in some friendlies? I dont play enough Peach and Samus @_@

Is anyone bringing a camera to take pictures? I think I might bring mine, but I only have a 2g SD card.

Changed my mind. im cosplaying as a Daft Punk member. Helmet and all.

Eggz

Smash Hero
@sleepyk wtf you sir are creeping me out.
@spaceballs your story was insane, I almost cried when anne got shot (genius)
@eggz you seem to forget our wager from fc :093:
@yang how much room is on your recoding device, make sure there is enough for like 32 matches.
@nes gg dog you are a beast (50 dollar mm)
@smooth criminal your quotes made my day (break you in haffff)
Everyone going to this tourney pls use a tag when I play you, it means alot to me. :]
haunter is my favorite pokemon =D

and yeah, i think it was mario vs mewtwo? either way, hunt me down and we'll fufill our destinyz haha

nes n00b said:
NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Best purple fox in MS has more tech skill than you all think.
first off, washington invented no u.

secondly, washington invented technical fox.

washington also invented birth control and the blowjob...simultaneously.

also, dj combo and i are teaming. =D
were also winning.
and taking any teams MMs

chaddd

Smash Lord
Alright, so I accept all 3 of you, Anomic_Punk, Carter88 and The Alpha Gundam! Alright...

Chaddd practice eh? Well I am not Chaddd =P better get ready.
Just like Drephen got Bushman practice but look what happened.. =P
You just compared me to Bushman. I'm going to 4 stock you again. No practice, just like last time.

When will Canada learn?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm definitely coming to this, so can you please add me to the pre-reg? My name is j00t.'

EDIT: And I'm from Alabama, of course. >:3

EDIT EDIT: I'll take anyone in a GnW ditto. $5. Let the person who can fair the best win!

Eggz

Smash Hero
You just compared me to Bushman. I'm going to 4 stock you again. No practice, just like last time.

When will Canada learn?
When will chaddd learn not to be an arrogant jerk who is only good at ganon dittos?

The world may never know.

Also, needs lots of hot brunette white chix at mah hotelz pl0x LOL

GA can hook it up...right?

chaddd

Smash Lord
When will chaddd learn not to be an arrogant jerk who is only good at ganon dittos?

The world may never know.

Also, needs lots of hot brunette white chix at mah hotelz pl0x LOL

GA can hook it up...right?
God ****it, Eggz, you're an ugly fat **** that has an even bigger mouth. No Ga girls will come to your room, unless you found them on North Avenue and paid them. Get the d*ck out of your *** and come to this state with some form a presentable behavior. Trashing me may work somewhere else but you might find there are more than a few characters willing to throw you into a dumpster for sh*t talking around the ATL.

Suck a d*ck.

Top Bottom