• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Flex

Smash Cadet
Hey i'm coming to this from washington.can i arrive on the 6th and and get housing till 9th?ill be flying in from seattle.let me know please i need to buy a ticket

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
o man melee if i do go who can house me and some other NY FRIENDS??
Oh snap its Jman. I humbly request friendlies from you and Hax should you guys make it. :)

On the issue of housing...it shouldn't be much of an issue. The venue is providing housing, but there are people who are looking into hotel rooms (Eggz, NE) and local people who live within 20 mins.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Speaking of smoking, does anyone want to put $5 in on a ya know........bag of cookies >_>;
I would but my tech skill goes to **** when I eat cookies =(

I mean my hands get all greasy and slip on the buttons it's terrible.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Speaking of smoking, does anyone want to put $5 in on a ya know........bag of cookies >_>;
Let me take this opportunity to remind everybody that if it isn't legal in the states, it isn't legal at the venue. We'll be operating on a Zero Tolerance policy. Any misdemeanors greater than jay walking will result in ejection from the tourney and you will not receive a refund for any entry fees you may have already paid.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Let me take this opportunity to remind everybody that if it isn't legal in the states, it isn't legal at the venue. We'll be operating on a Zero Tolerance policy. Any misdemeanors greater than jay walking will result in ejection from the tourney and you will not receive a refund for any entry fees you may have already paid.
Guess I can no longer show to this tourny since I'm too illegal for this state. My guns would implode the venue if ya know what I mean. :psycho:

/retardedly lame joke

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeahhhh ummm about that....

*runs*

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Looks as if I won't be able to make it to this after all. Graduation at my hometown's High School. My friends would never forgive me if I missed it. Hopefully this won't be the last big Melee Tourney.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Setups

Ok so we got about a month to go and welp we need setups lol
Seriously i want like 30 setups running at this so im going to start keeping track of who brings what. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cmon you noobs, MM my ganon! What are you waiting for!!!???
*equips himself with Chaddd pratice*
ill take a shot good sir;)

Hey i'm coming to this from washington.can i arrive on the 6th and and get housing till 9th?ill be flying in from seattle.let me know please i need to buy a ticket
Im looking into that, but i know eggz is also flying in so you might want to hit him up on his hotel situation, but again i will look into housing just in case.
How far is this place from Orlando? lol
A long way lol

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im bringing my gamecube and memory card. I think ill bring my littl ebrothers setup as well. I might also bring two wiis+ memory cards, but for now just put me as bringing my setup.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Alright, so I accept all 3 of you, Anomic_Punk, Carter88 and The Alpha Gundam! Alright...

Chaddd practice eh? Well I am not Chaddd =P better get ready.
Just like Drephen got Bushman practice but look what happened.. =P

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Im excited for this and tryin to create the perfect timing for odd and crazy moves!

Died alot but Im gettin it down better. XD

nicaboy

Smash Champion
OH SNAP rayku is coming you good sir i have bone to pick with lol $1 mm? and of course some friendlies i havent played with you in awile glad you can make it i hope gp and mark can come as well :)

@carter and mars im sorry but im not going to have $10 to play against you guys so im requesting $1 mm sorry but you guys will live :) mars im sure we can work something out regarding our match so just chilllax and laugh

still aceptim $1 mm kage your ganon my peach?

and who actually going to be staying at the venue me and my bro so just wondering. also i would like all my mm recorded

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
someone should bring micheloxx to this while he's in orlando!

:D

HiIH

Smash Lord
Uh, probably Nixn, Me, FingDiahk, Jx, and Trueice will all be staying at the venue Saturday night.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im done doing Mm, but if anyone is interested in Ganon dittos....

@Nica thats cool dude, and Im staying at the venue or a gotel nearby I dont want to spend 8000 dollars in gas driving to SleepyK's house @_@

BUT SleepyK you busy next weekend? Edit Is anyone down for some melee next weekend? Willing to drive 30-40 minutes or so.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im done doing Mm, but if anyone is interested in Ganon dittos....

@Nica thats cool dude, and Im staying at the venue or a gotel nearby I dont want to spend 8000 dollars in gas driving to SleepyK's house @_@

BUT SleepyK you busy next weekend? Edit Is anyone down for some melee next weekend? Willing to drive 30-40 minutes or so.

lol as long as you are picking up you can do whatever you want! i hope you didnt nisunderstand my post. oh and i will take you up on those ganon dittos.
@sleepy were you stay at im 17 mins from the venue i dont think your far from me,

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
$1 mm me and you?
also dont forget me and you are on in cvs2
*Bows in acceptance* Thats cool with me Nicaboy
How could I forget about the CvS2 :) (One of the main reason I am coming)

Mars: You were talking of Ganon ditto friendlies. If the offer is still open, I would gladly play you.

Edit:

Otru: Friendlies @ the tourney plz

Top Bottom