• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
lol chaddd <3

eggz your friend Silent Wolf may have "invented technical fox" whatever that means but I highly doubt you had anything to do with it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Eggz telling someone not to be arrogant on smashboards is pritty funny though. Look I'm SilentWolf and Eggz I do 100 combos a day better than Colbol could ever do LOLOLOLOL.

Arrogant people on smashboards are annoying as ****.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
This is the most exciting tourny thread I've seen in a long time. I'm going to practice till my hands fall off. Prereg me please.

Eggz

Smash Hero
God ****it, Eggz, you're an ugly fat **** that has an even bigger mouth. No Ga girls will come to your room, unless you found them on North Avenue and paid them. Get the d*ck out of your *** and come to this state with some form a presentable behavior. Trashing me may work somewhere else but you might find there are more than a few characters willing to throw you into a dumpster for sh*t talking around the ATL.

Suck a d*ck.
oh wait you live in GA? LOL ****
i guess i'd better cut the **** talk haha
i guess ill just beat you at smash to prove my manhood.

20$ MM?

is north avenue near the airport? =D LOL

calm down guy, your instinctive defensive nature over being good at ganon dittos is really immature, and im sure it bothers more people than just kage and me.

kage says "im different from chaddd" implying a difference in playstyle. he said different, not better (although he probably is, but im gonna stray from that point just so i can make a valid argument)
chaddd says "**** U I 4 STOCKED U IN DITTOS" INSTANTLY defensive. Calm down, jeeze.

caaaaaaaaaalm down. its a little trash talk, no need to genuinly get angry. all of my trash talk is in jest (but im seriously backin it with real ****), but you seem to actually be a really angry person lol so i just like calling you out when your being a douchebag.

take some self management classes or something, sheesh.

i'm interested in being friends with everyone, so if you wanna talk in person, i'd be down to stop being a **** to you and we can be budsteadz. sorry for calling you out so often, but im serious, you need to calm down.

edit: i removed the "its just a game" point, cuz that **** aint real.

edit 2: when did i talk **** about colbol lol that guys mah ******

lol chaddd <3

eggz your friend Silent Wolf may have "invented technical fox" whatever that means but I highly doubt you had anything to do with it.
There are probably 3 or 4 actually technical players in the US, and Eggz is one of them. Don't judge anything off of videos or any of that, hell probably win this tourney without having to practice, regardless of which OOS show up. Just sayin'.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
oh wait you live in GA? LOL ****
i guess i'd better cut the **** talk haha
i guess ill just beat you at smash to prove my manhood.

20$ MM?

is north avenue near the airport? =D LOL

calm down guy, your instinctive defensive nature over being good at ganon dittos is really immature, and im sure it bothers more people than just kage and me.

kage says "im different from chaddd" implying a difference in playstyle. he said different, not better (although he probably is, but im gonna stray from that point just so i can make a valid argument)
chaddd says "**** U I 4 STOCKED U IN DITTOS" INSTANTLY defensive. Calm down, jeeze.

caaaaaaaaaalm down. its a little trash talk, no need to genuinly get angry. all of my trash talk is in jest (but im seriously backin it with real ****), but you seem to actually be a really angry person lol so i just like calling you out when your being a douchebag.

take some self management classes or something, sheesh.

i'm interested in being friends with everyone, so if you wanna talk in person, i'd be down to stop being a **** to you and we can be budsteadz. sorry for calling you out so often, but im serious, you need to calm down.

edit: i removed the "its just a game" point, cuz that **** aint real.

edit 2: when did i talk **** about colbol lol that guys mah ******
you must not know chad irl :/

He's never angry. ever. LOL

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
We should cast chaddd and Eggz as 2 roommates in a sitcom. An angry yet goofy Arabian (picture chaddd mixed with Ganon) and an overweight working class Italian (Eggz mixed with Mario), trying to make it through everyday life. Complete with celebrity guest appearances and ethnic slurs galore, it's the can't miss hit of the season!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
We should cast chaddd and Eggz as 2 roommates in a sitcom. An angry yet goofy Arabian (picture chaddd mixed with Ganon) and an overweight working class Italian (Eggz mixed with Mario), trying to make it through everyday life. Complete with celebrity guest appearances and ethnic slurs galore, it's the can't miss hit of the season!
Peeping Tom and Creepy K might have a run for its money with this show on...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I know Eggz wtfz up with that, we're brothers that live on opposite sides of the country, fate ye be a cruel mistress.

Eggz

Smash Hero
kevin, i might visit RI during the summer. slim chance, but i might.

actually, i forgot ima win this tournament. so ill probzilla do it fasho.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
its just like me and chaddd sitting on a big plate, and im wearing all green.

i can see it makin hella bank, lets do it.
Nah, it needs more hooks. Maybe, you could have like a pet monkey on the show to get the animal lovers and slap stick enthusiasts demographic.

Silly Eggz, you won't win this tourney. :) I won't either, but you still won't.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I can't let you.

It's my destiny to win.

It's okay though, you can have 2nd =P btw, you wanna mm Eggz? Mario vs Pika, since we never did the one we were supposed to do at FC

OTRU...

Smash Champion
@ eggz:
u gotta get through colbol if we go, that was a crazy set u guys played at pound3 I wish it wouldve been recorded, hes gonna have to run that back

ohh and i also wanna play ur fox if ur down

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
So I herd GA got big booty b!tches, I'll bring some roothies.
ay dawg, ga is the peach state, we got them girls that are geogia peaches with apple bottoms and mellon ****, pvssy taste all fruity n sht. shoot, bring some roothies, i know alota fine a$$ biotches wit a booty so big you can rest a cube on her butt, tape a lil flat screen tv to the back of her head and play smash while you beating down them walls doggystyle.

hey milktea......$5 mm on your ***** vs my ****................................................ lol jk. wanna do a smash mm?

PC i gotta play you, mm or friendly?

chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hyrule mm?

hyrule mms

iori $5
soft $20
Menthol ?
nice1 $5
alpha $5

any other challengers, best 2/3, no items, no time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ay dawg, ga is the peach state, we got them girls that are geogia peaches with apple bottoms and mellon ****, pvssy taste all fruity n sht. shoot, bring some roothies, i know alota fine a$$ biotches wit a booty so big you can rest a cube on her butt, tape a lil flat screen tv to the back of her head and play smash while you beating down them walls doggystyle.

hey milktea......$5 mm on your ***** vs my ****................................................ lol jk. wanna do a smash mm?

PC i gotta play you, mm or friendly?

chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hyrule mm?

hyrule mms

iori $5
soft $20
Menthol ?
nice1 $5
alpha $5

any other challengers, best 2/3, no items, no time.
are you playing the same game as we are?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
There are probably 3 or 4 actually technical players in the US, and Eggz is one of them. Don't judge anything off of videos or any of that, hell probably win this tourney without having to practice, regardless of which OOS show up. Just sayin'.
lol you Washington kids think you're way better than you are. I'm not saying you're not good, and you'd probably wipe the floor with me, but I'm not making ridiculous predictions about my tourney performance either. Eggz going to win? With pc chris, chu, cort coming? Please.

Top Bottom