• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
When will we know for sure if there will be housing @ the venue for the night before? The Ft. Wayne, Indiana crew may be making the trip for this.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex i demand Melee Bowser Ditto's

NOW I HAVE TO COME
I haven't played Melee since Brawl came out, but I'll be sure to do this for you. Top tier dream matches, I think.

In other news, I might not enter the actual tournament, for fear of being absolutely terrible and wasting my money (I guess the latter didn't stop me from entering tournaments before, XD). We'll see, though.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll come. ^_^

I'd like to hook up with a ton of other smashers at a hotel, like at pound 3. Anyone interested in a hotel smashfest v.2?

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh ****. I love Eggz.

PC thinking about this? Dayummmm, I hope you take last for what you did to me at FC last year. LOL Jk Hope you make it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh, and for the sake of talking **** and creating drama

i claim these titles

best ssbm mario
2nd best ssbm bowser, next to gimpyfish

and heres the kicker

best fox that isn't pc chris

ill take money matches up to 10$

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
**** talk
fine, one dollar whatever you choose. Like you got **** anyways especially Bowser don't make me laugh.
:laugh: ****it you made me laugh, next time

Reflex, no I suck at Melee juans for this tourney. You at least need to get your standards up to johns.

I <3 everyone here....except Eggz.....and NorthEast people.......and East coast people......and GA.......and TX. But besides that everyone here RULES!!!!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
NES n00b, 50$ MM, my bowser, your main?
I'll do a 50 cents MM against your boozer if you come. Id prefer to play your Mario/Fox though. (This is a friendly post :D )

Also what Hotel? Id help pay for a room If you get one/a smashfest going.

Edit: Ill bring a VCR+cables so people can record matches and stuff. But f you break my vcr Im going to Kick your *** cry and be sad :(

Skler

Smash Master
So guys, I'm still looking for a good way down to GA. It isn't garunteed that I'll go though.

I wonder if I'll be able to drive down or if I'll have to fly...flying costs so much!

Also if I go I want tons of Link ditto money matches.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Skler i'll give Gas Money and you know the drive down would be epic. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lets drive down lololol

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Oooo I hope I can come to this. I'm hella advertising this to my friendssss.
The possibility of Lillian AND Sleepy K at the same tournament?!?

Sounds amazing to me!

-----------------------------------------------
Carter- 5$ 2/3
Dogy- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
TRC- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool- 1$ 2/3
Nicaboy- 5$ 2/3
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Jx31- 5$ 2/3
Prac- 20$ 3/5
112 - 5$ 2/3
Zone- 5$ 2/3 Fox vs. Zelda
Dazwa- 5$ 2/3
Nite- 5$ 2/3
Iori- 5$ 2/3
Nice1- 5$ 2/3 + 5$ 2/3 Fox ditto
NES n00b- 5$ 3/5

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
eggz, ill do $50 vs ur bowser with my sheik, fox, falco, or marth

ill also do $20 with zelda

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Why do I live so far away from everywhere -_-?! IF I can/do come to this I'm gonna need housing I'm gonna check plane tickets and what because I definitely want to come Melees too good.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll do a 50 cents MM against your boozer if you come. Id prefer to play your Mario/Fox though. (This is a friendly post :D )

Also what Hotel? Id help pay for a room If you get one/a smashfest going.

Edit: Ill bring a VCR+cables so people can record matches and stuff. But f you break my vcr Im going to Kick your *** cry and be sad :(
haha, sounds good. idk, find a hotel close to the venue, then have the host call and see if we can get mass discounts or something.

eggz, ill do $50 vs ur bowser with my sheik, fox, falco, or marth

ill also do $20 with zelda
but your not a random....LOL

ill do the 20$ one against your zelda.

Shai Hulud - my bowser 5$
Plank - my bowser 20$
Plank - my fox 20$
plank my bowser your falco 5$
ihavespaceballs 5$ mario ditto
ihavespaceballs 5$ bowser vs samus
pc chris several random money matches
the alpha gundam 10$ samus vs fox
Nes N00b 50$ my bowser

I'm only taking money matches against people that matter now, that way I don't have to waste time trying to get TVs with randoms. That went pretty poorly at pound (i didnt end up doing a single mm.), and my big focus for this tournament is getting more fanboys.

I'll friendly people during the night when the tournament is through, but the tournament day is for tournament matches and money matches >_>; xD

edit: plank, ill also take a 5$ vs your falco

Top Bottom