• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
holy ****

skler, dazwa, darc, pc, milktea, and kevinm

in the same ****ing vehicle

hooooooooly ****

nicaboy

Smash Champion
flry is still so undecide so i need a teamate sigh takers? oh i play peach.
ares?

mars i dont care were you sleep but your my ride so at least pick me up seeing as im 17 min fromn the venue :)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'm only taking money matches against people that matter now that way I don't have to waste time trying to get TVs with randoms. That went pretty poorly at pound (i didnt end up doing a single mm.)
lol, good thing I got in before your ban against "randoms" and people who don't matter.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
When will we know for sure if there will be housing @ the venue for the night before? The Ft. Wayne, Indiana crew may be making the trip for this.
We will let you guys know sometime next week ^_^

I haven't played Melee since Brawl came out, but I'll be sure to do this for you. Top tier dream matches, I think.

In other news, I might not enter the actual tournament, for fear of being absolutely terrible and wasting my money (I guess the latter didn't stop me from entering tournaments before, XD). We'll see, though.

Were have you been? Most of us have been playing Melee this whole time lol

haha, sounds good. idk, find a hotel close to the venue, then have the host call and see if we can get mass discounts or something.

but your not a random....LOL

ill do the 20$ one against your zelda.

Shai Hulud - my bowser 5$
Plank - my bowser 20$
Plank - my fox 20$
plank my bowser your falco 5$

I'm only taking money matches against people that matter now, that way I don't have to waste time trying to get TVs with randoms. That went pretty poorly at pound (i didnt end up doing a single mm.)

I'll friendly people during the night when the tournament is through, but the tournament day is for tournament matches and money matches >_>; xD

edit: plank, ill also take a 5$ vs your falco

I guess i am random, but i am also tourney host so i demand MM my Samus vs your Fox for $10.

Pre reg Updated as well ^_^

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I got the Edgeworth version of this t-shirt this weekend:

No spoilers, but someone else in this topic either has gotten or will soon be getting the Phoenix version as a gift from a mutual friend. Therefore, I demand that we both wear ours during this tournament, and stand next to each other constantly.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
remember, if new england shows, tom and i are cosplaying as edgeworth and phoenix, respectively.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im cosplaying as the whole band of Disturbed. Good thing Piccolo taught me that split form technique >_>

EDit: I changed my mind Im going as Piccolo.

**** that ****, IM COSPLAYING AS MIKE G HAHAHAHAH!

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol jk, how can i turn down free money. I'll take MMs from everyone, just make sure to find me D=

and jk jk to anyone offended haha <3333

I'll take that MM, tourney host guy. after that, wanna samus ditto for 1$? its my favorite ditto haha

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Shane, you owe me a money match from pound, buckaroo.

Nite - sometimes when people get 'too excited' they might need a towel to sop up anything that might have...um...

Nite

Smash Champion
Ahhhhh. I thought toilet paper usually got the job done, but a towel will do fine. Thanks.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I got the Edgeworth version of this t-shirt this weekend:

No spoilers, but someone else in this topic either has gotten or will soon be getting the Phoenix version as a gift from a mutual friend. Therefore, I demand that we both wear ours during this tournament, and stand next to each other constantly.
remember, if new england shows, tom and i are cosplaying as edgeworth and phoenix, respectively.
LOL would it surprise you that BOTH of these statements are about ME?

<3 xD

Looks like im cosplaying as edgeworth on day 1 and wearing my phoenix wright shirt while standing next to jack all day on day 2.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
...wtf? EGGZ is coming to this shiz?

I'll house you, dude. I live right by the ATL airport and like, forty minutes away from the venue.

Smooth Criminal

Eggz

Smash Hero
...wtf? EGGZ is coming to this shiz?

I'll house you, dude. I live right by the ATL airport and like, forty minutes away from the venue.

Smooth Criminal
haha ill keep that in mind.

you should come to the smash hotel if that happens, because it will be infinitely more fun than staying at anyones house.

C@sH Mooney I heard your still ****ing fat.
rofl

Shane, you owe me a money match from pound, buckaroo.
haha sounds good mang, look forward to seein ya. ^.^

Man idk bout you but I'm supa pumped
I believe you owe me an ejaculation distance money match...but im not quite sure...so we'll decide at the venue. can't wait to see you kevin =D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ahh, this looks fun, but i dont think i can make it...ill still be in school.
weak.everyones gotta come for FAST1 to fL!
haha i wish i played smash back when i was in pembroke pines where were you guys lol i used to go to stranahan but my home school was flangan sucks i wanted to play your ganon

Top Bottom