• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hmm, someone just bs the prereg list then to make me feel better xD

Just start adding peoples names and pm/call them and be like *mafia voice* "YO ***** THIS IS ALPHAS 65 FOOT MAN STICK. YOURE COMING TO THIS TOURNAMENT OR IM COMING TO GET YOU."

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i specifically contacted people who i knew wanted to come and told them to tell everyone

i would contact WA guys like combo/silent wolf.. also the MW guys big D jiano SLIQ etc.

u can expect wife/btree/eevisu/me/hat to probably be here together, with a bunch of md/va more hopefully

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
OMG. Okay, I gotta do it:

PC.

I know it's a big maybe for you, coming to this tourney and all, but...

MM? Five dollars, best two out of three. My Sheik versus your Fox. Marth's Story=banned.

OSHI---

Smooth Criminal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
**** you Smooth I wanted to be first to throw money at PC LOL.

Seeing as how I've just said that, I too would love a MM with you PC.

I totally just edited what was here. If you saw it, major kudos, but I realize I had been asking for death otherwise LMFAO.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i specifically contacted people who i knew wanted to come and told them to tell everyone

i would contact WA guys like combo/silent wolf.. also the MW guys big D jiano SLIQ etc.

u can expect wife/btree/eevisu/me/hat to probably be here together, with a bunch of md/va more hopefully
SWEET XD

Good ol' melee, i might be interested in coming unless all my melee skills have diminished by then =[
Non sense its like riding a bike it will all come back and then u can 4 stock the rusty mid south for free XD
Hope you can make it:)

nice1

Smash Lord
wow alpha y they gotta be rusty mid south. What if it's amind games and they want us to feel good they we stand a chance? I need a partner for this too

HAT

Smash Ace
i'll have had a job for a while by the time this rolls around, and i'm going to pay for a hotel room instead of getting housed. that is, of course, unless i can get housed in an environment that will promote the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

i guess that means i'm inviting others to party in my hotel room.

who's ready?

and who wants to MM?

HiIH

Smash Lord
noob said:
Yeah, cause I suck and I will still enter and MM really good people (and **** talk them). I will cheer for you or your team very loudly if you enter doubles and singles. Who wouldn't want that?
This is a good idea.

Top Bottom