• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
fo sho as long as you will sing me happy birthday or do something else awesome and dazwa-esque

Nite

Smash Champion
Plank I think I just might be able to choreograph some sort of sexy dance for this. Just maybe.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nite..AMAZING, i am excited

prac, i LOVEEE ice cream cake but i know that has to be cold so if you cant do that...just regular cake with icing is good. or chocolate with chocolate icing, mmmmm!

Jx31

Smash Ace
NOONE WANTS sum MONEY MATCHES./.1?
3$ 2/3 vs my Marth? I need to make a list at this rate : /

Fullmetal 5$ 2/3 vs Marth
Nicaboy 5$ 2/3 vs Peach
Plank 5$ 2/3 vs Sheik
Iori 1$? 2/3 vs Mewtwo
G-reg 5$ 2/3 vs Falcon (If you can make it)
Carter 3$ 2/3 vs ??? (Not accepted yet)
IHSB 2$ 2/3 vs Falcon
Eggm 5$ 2/3 vs ??? ( Not accepted yet)

If I left out anyone or anything like that let me know.
c'mon we gotta hype this **** up!
For real, tell a friend, advertise in threads, hell, post in this thread more people!

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
3$ 2/3 vs my Marth? I need to make a list at this rate : /

Fullmetal 5$ 2/3 vs Marth
Nicaboy 5$ 2/3 vs Peach
Plank 5$ 2/3 vs Sheik
Iori 1$? 2/3 vs Mewtwo
G-reg 5$ 2/3 vs Falcon (If you can make it)
Carter 3$ 2/3 vs ??? (Not accepted yet)
IHSB 2$ 2/3 vs Falcon

If I left out anyone or anything like that let me know.

For real, tell a friend, advertise in threads, hell, post in this thread more people!
$1 dollar mm?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
nite..AMAZING, i am excited

prac, i LOVEEE ice cream cake but i know that has to be cold so if you cant do that...just regular cake with icing is good. or chocolate with chocolate icing, mmmmm!
Will you accept my 50 cent MM or not? yes no? Maybe rightfully so?

Edit: MM list HiIh or Ih XD, Dazwa, Alpha, KevinM. Eggm, Skler, Plank, Eggz, Gimpy, Boxman, Fullmetal.
Pending (not accepted) Greg, Darc, Derf
Tell me if I missed anyone people!

Scar color battle. Eggz 50 dollar MM. Darc maybe if I ask him during the tourney. Gimpy. Boxman. Fullmetal.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Wow, I just sifted through 10 pages of spam, and ended up with nothing even remotely important!

Good Stuff Guys! This Looks Great!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'll buy the cake.

done deal.

what kind of ice cream?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
****it still looking for a teamate i would team with mars but he said he is thinking about teaming with his girl for laughs and flamin roy confused you people are furstraring(**** my lack of spelling)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
There has not been enough spam in this thread today.
Zeus, I'll take three Hyrule MMs, all best of 1, for $1 each using Mario, Falcon, and Samus respectively.
Boxman, I'm not really sure who you main, but 2/3 $5 with whoever we feel like using?

nice1

Smash Lord
There has not been enough spam in this thread today.
Zeus, I'll take three Hyrule MMs, all best of 1, for $1 each using Mario, Falcon, and Samus respectively.
Boxman, I'm not really sure who you main, but 2/3 $5 with whoever we feel like using?
and while your at it can i get 2 double cheeseburgers, a large sprite, and ummm o yea a box of fried chicken with some hot sauce plzzzzzzzz.

Top Bottom