• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
lol jk, how can i turn down free money. I'll take MMs from everyone, just make sure to find me D=

and jk jk to anyone offended haha <3333

I'll take that MM, tourney host guy. after that, wanna samus ditto for 1$? its my favorite ditto haha
SAMUS DITTO YAYHUZZ

The lack of sticky for this thread makes me sad.:(
AlphaZealot said:
Hey,

Generally the tournament has to 1)appear to be popular relative to the time (ie summer tournaments require more than winter tournaments, which get lesser turnouts 2)be well run/appears that it will be well run and 3)sometimes if there is a ton of money.

Your tournament will be stickied, I had already looked at it, but it won't be stuck till may.

-aZ

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Yeah...I believe I might actually make this one...Yeah, very positive.

EGGZ OMGWTF!!!

$10 EPIC MARIO DITTOZ!!!!!

3/5!!

Wanna go for it, bruh? =D

EDIT: I need a teammate -_-; Mario & anybody should be a good team. XD

Bringin' 1 TV, cube & copy of smash.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
...not to be a damper on anyone's mood, but is this the only melee tourney happening on the east coast or something? before brawl came out, trying to get all these out of state people interested in coming to GEORGIA of all places would have been like trying to get stricken by lightning when it wasn't even storming. i just ask because i'm curious...

HiIH

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I can totally bring a TV and a cube.

Though not a power strip cause I kinda left it in Columbus last time <.<

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>;

People love SleepyK and Melee.

What more can we say, Marty?

IN SPEAKING OF MELEE, YOU AND I NEED TO PRACTICE SON.

I can bring Melee, a VCR, and some tapes to record. THIS TIME, I'LL GET A GOD**** COAX CABLE SO I'M ACTUALLY OF USE.

Smooth Criminal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
...not to be a damper on anyone's mood, but is this the only melee tourney happening on the east coast or something? before brawl came out, trying to get all these out of state people interested in coming to GEORGIA of all places would have been like trying to get stricken by lightning when it wasn't even storming. i just ask because i'm curious...
Actually you're pretty much on the ball. I wondered this exact same thing lol, and it seems most of the EC Melee tournies have a Brawl conjunction on the side. Why this got more attention? I have a few conclusions...

A. The Alpha Gundam's darkness blotted out West Coast and thus they are looking for the light over here. Why that happened I dunno, since Alpha is obviously located over here.
B. Reflex quit Melee, so now they think they have a chance.
C. Mike G broke another piece of America off and we have new islands now. They are probably traveling through GA to check out the sites.

*shrugs* :p

On a serious note.... um... GA rocks? : /

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm coming for the dazwa ultra elated gonzo epoch.

and everyone else, <3

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Obviously since Brawl came out Melee tourneys have become more infrequent. Thus people are willing to go farther for tournaments when they do happen.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
actually, they're all coming for SleepyK. I'm not kidding at all, either.

He's taken, ladies. ;3 <3

Nite

Smash Champion
Datman! You housing me?! WE GON PLAY THE **** OUT OF THIS GAME AGAIN!!! GET ME SOME KOOLAID AND LETS DO IT!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah...I believe I might actually make this one...Yeah, very positive.

EGGZ OMGWTF!!!

$10 EPIC MARIO DITTOZ!!!!!

3/5!!

Wanna go for it, bruh? =D

EDIT: I need a teammate -_-; Mario & anybody should be a good team. XD

Bringin' 1 TV, cube & copy of smash.
oh man, im definitely down. find me at the tourney! ill probably be belligerantly yelling.

Zone

Smash Champion
Zone and Co. still looking for a sleep place. possibly 3-6

And Eggz.
Money Match 5$ 2/3 any char standard rules? :D

---
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 Shiek vs Zelda (Exception)
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 Luigi vs Zelda

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
HEY, you know what?! Sign me up! I forgot I got 1g from taxes plus the 600 from the stimulus act thingamajig. Plus I want to show off my tech to everyone since Otto won't be around lolz *runs and hide* so yeah I'll join the revival of Melee fo sho.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
HEY, you know what?! Sign me up! I forgot I got 1g from taxes plus the 600 from the stimulus act thingamajig. Plus I want to show off my tech to everyone since Otto won't be around lolz *runs and hide* so yeah I'll join the revival of Melee fo sho.
Show off your tech? I never heard of you but.. if you think you've got what it takes, bring it!

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
man i really wanted to go to this.... but i just got outta jail like 30 min ago. i was too drunk earlier to drift around the curve that hit my car (that god **** curb, I BLAME THE CURB!!! it was the curbs fault and not the alcohols). and like a dumb *** i jumped outta the car and started running. they got me with DUI, Failure to maintain lane, driving too fast for the conditions, and fleeing the scene of an accident. so i lost my license and totaled the car. i'm gone see bout gettin my license back and another car but if i can't in time, could anyone gimme a ride?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
actually, they're all coming for SleepyK. I'm not kidding at all, either.

He's taken, ladies. ;3 <3
What would GA do without Sleep K lol

I got you down;)

I totally wish I could go maybe if I get a job before this or w/e I can make it because I <3 you guys for doin this cuz melee is 222 good.
Melee is 2 good XD
GET A JOB AND COME LOL

man i really wanted to go to this.... but i just got outta jail like 30 min ago. i was too drunk earlier to drift around the curve that hit my car (that god **** curb, I BLAME THE CURB!!! it was the curbs fault and not the alcohols). and like a dumb *** i jumped outta the car and started running. they got me with DUI, Failure to maintain lane, driving too fast for the conditions, and fleeing the scene of an accident. so i lost my license and totaled the car. i'm gone see bout gettin my license back and another car but if i can't in time, could anyone gimme a ride?
>_<
Anyone who lives close to Zeus can grab his drunk *** lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Show off your tech? I never heard of you but.. if you think you've got what it takes, bring it!
no i seen his vids his got tech fo sho

man i was going to say drop by this weekend but yo ******* would do something like this maybe i can do something MAYBE? i see if i can find you a ride or something

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&view=text&hl=en&q=hotel&near=Riverdale,+GA+&btnG=Search+Businesses

Im too tired/rushing to work to find one. Ill look perhaps when I get to work.
you still picking me up right amd are you crashing at my place or do the hotel thing?

yay flaming roy is coming for sure so now i got a a teamate. also we looking for crews now any want in so far me and him?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im coming to get you yeah, but the hotel ............orgy >_>; is going down just no one knows what hotel. ALLLPPPHHHAAAAAA or Carter or Prac, are there any hotels near the venue that give discounts for lots of people? I think I might drive down this weekend and have a look around.

Skler

Smash Master
Any Link ditto money matches you guys offer me are instantly accepted, so don't wait for me to confirm it.

I'll also do normal money matches against some of you crazzzzzzzzzy people. I have to confirm those though!

SleepyK

woooo, hyyyype!

Let's make this huge, peoples. As huge as DogySamich's mom's diick.
It'll be great to see everyone again.

SleepyK

jack - $5 handjob, my hand vs your *****? no homo

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Any Link ditto money matches you guys offer me are instantly accepted, so don't wait for me to confirm it.

I'll also do normal money matches against some of you crazzzzzzzzzy people. I have to confirm those though!
Hmm...I'm sure my good pal, AJ (Alternate275 on smashboards) will accept a Link ditto $ match against you, Skler. Actually, he would proudly accept that offer...

Other than that, still lookin' for a teammate for this. -_-

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hey dp is that Alternate275 guy on Gaia? I think hes on my friends list @_@

WHO WANTS IN ON A HOTEL ROOM, I NEED TO KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR SO.

Also Im up 3 points this week. Before Im completely banned from SWF heres my number for those who need it. 770-886-5582 Thats my house number, feel free to call after 6 and ask for Chris.

SleepyK

well
considering that I live about 40 minutes from the venue
and am offering housing <_<

Top Bottom