• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm so swagged the **** out, repping The ville till I die.
People that live around here
trips
flea
me
miles
sleepy
mike g
cornel/merk
LBK
Scatz when he's home
abdul

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm so swagged the **** out, repping The ville till I die.
People that live around here
trips
flea
me
miles
sleepy
mike g
cornel/merk
LBK
Scatz when he's home
abdul
This Gwinnett divide though?

uh oh Crews

Gwinnett Squaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Deep in this thang FLOCKA!

No but seriously get on that we should so do it. lol

ATL Crew
Gwinnett Crew
non Metro Crew
lolol

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I was done with that ***** when I finally started beating his shiek, and this ***** hit me with the falco everytime in brackets for like a year.

I'm like 3-6 with this guy OD.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Gwinnett Squadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

FLOCKA

kismet2

Smash Ace
everyone in ga can be a threat it's just not alot of them are commited to winning. no ones really camps in ga or really plays win. except for like the top 5 but i know how to camp way better than lounis >_> lol

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I love you Kismet. God damn. Loooooool.

:phone:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
everyone in ga can be a threat it's just not alot of them are commited to winning. no ones really camps in ga or really plays win. except for like the top 5 but i know how to camp way better than lounis >_> lol
I dont know how to set up my tent. Lost the manual.

My fire wont start either!!

And i lost my bag of marshmallows.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Camping isn't necessary if you space everything correctly. Camping is playing the safest way you can which is simply staying away from your opponent. I don't think we have a problem with that in our state, we have a lack of characters that need/or do that in our state. And the one's that DO do that the better players get around it.

I'm not going to go into detail on what I think a threat is because I saw the last fiasco. I'll just let you all know now, people who AREN'T in our state only look @ sets and advancements in the bracket.

Just sayin.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I look at sets and advancements too, but I'm instate. I'd enjoy camping. I'm going to start using some MK offline. Aw yeeeeeeaaaaah. I'm serious. I'm going to second MK offline. Let's get more. We aren't free.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Anyone wanting to play some smash this week? I'll be working weekends for a little while as far as I know, so most of my chances of being able to play in tourneys are out. Prolly not gonna enter though since I;m gonna save money. I just need the practice.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I look at sets and advancements too, but I'm instate. I'd enjoy camping. I'm going to start using some MK offline. Aw yeeeeeeaaaaah. I'm serious. I'm going to second MK offline. Let's get more. We aren't free.
LOL @ this entire post.

Look guys Mk isn't what makes our state less free. Infact, It'll just embarrass the **** out of us if everyone picked up MK, OoS still came ***** us, and could say "Hey GA's even more free than we thought, we out placed all of their MK's"

I'm not commenting on the fact you said you're gonna pick him up, it's the fact you want more. I personally like playing against MK in Dittos and any other MU, it's just I don't see the need to switch if you're 1. better w/ your main, 2 Don't have enough MU exp. and 3. have fun with them.

I've always hated GA for it's uniqueness, when it came to characters. I just couldn't stand the fact that there were MU's I never bothered to learn here lolol. It really pissed me off, but it's what made our state true to itself and cool. You didn't too much care about the tier list you just had at it. I think we'd be pretty dam dominant if we had a MK in the mix of that a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago. Just someone who actually mained and liked the character from the get and advanced as we did throughout the years. That way we'd all know the MU a little better. Granted more Mk's would show for obvious reasons, but not to the point you think just picking him up would get you somewhere, because pocket MK's will get bodied in any other state. Just sayin.

It's pretty insulting and embarrassing if you think you can just pick up MK and do better in our state. And it's even more embarrassing if we all just accept it like that. That wouldn't happen in any of the other Top states. This is coming from someone who dropped Ness and picked up MK for fun, playstyle, and improvement, who also thinks this game should only be played on neutrals so that he's more balanced.

It's one thing to pick up MK out of desperation, but another to pretty much say "we need more of MK in our state so it can be better" as if the character himself will do it for you. Even if you're only implying you'll do better is embarrassing because it's saying we just can't deal w/ this character that's been so dominant for 3 years.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lmao I'm not saying I could do better for the state with anyone, let alone MK. Tbh, I don't attempt to be involved as much as I should when it comes to our state, offline. But yeah, we need to open up to the thought of MK, not too much tho, just saying. :awesome:

inb4you'strollin'

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Lmao I'm not saying I could do better for the state with anyone, let alone MK. Tbh, I don't attempt to be involved as much as I should when it comes to our state, offline. But yeah, we need to open up to the thought of MK, not too much tho, just saying. :awesome:

inb4you'strollin'

lol Zatch you only mean well and I know that. Trust me I'm not frustrated with you at all, it's the discussion itself that annoys me. Any state that "isn't free" doesn't have problems with this MU or discuss it as if it's a HUGE step they can't overcome. We got this yall. We got 3 MK's pr'd now. Kismet, Mic, and Myself. try to play them in friendles orMM's if you can to get up on your MU exp. and you're good. People coming out of state shouldn't be saying "I should just go MK on this state that has a huge phobia against him" lol.

It seems our states best are the only one's who seem to not be afraid of him and even then they don't seem to agree with him being in the game lol. Which isn't good lol. But in many cases people under the top 2 on a pr are better than the top 2 in the MK mu. Sometimes cuz they play online against him or just take time out of their day to learn it. Which our state needs to learn how to do.

Player-3

Smash Hero
whoa whoa whoa mk is next to my name miles am i not a mk anymore

:troll:

but i play falcon now, so next season when falcon is #5 in the state

prepare for the ****storm of "lolga"

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We don't have problems with MK (: *smh* We just have issues with people using MK? I personally don't take it upon myself to even play the MU unless I come across it in tourney. MK is soooo hard. Like, you have to out-play your opponent to have a shot at winning, and people like to win. Some people also use Ganon. I don't see a lot of Zelda in tourney nowadays. What's with that? I think we should practice with the characters we like and learn from our mistakes so that we do better next time. I don't see any MK mains on our PR. Just images. If we have to start using Snake, Mario, or Fox to get things straight, then by means, let's do it. Oh, I do have a phobia of MK, unless I feel like playing with MK, which has never happened in a tourney set, even when I stuck to random. Then again, I've lost to 86.7 percent of every MK I've ever played offline... Although that institutes my lack of skill, so, no-go.
Our state 2 are Kismet and BigLou. That says something. We've got to learn MUs. Mainly chars like B-S tier. Hmm, come to think of it, I can't decide what more we need to work on. Community is decent, MU knowledge is.... adequate, and we do good OoS. Georgia moving G tier to the top of the list.

allshort17

Smash Ace
We don't have problems with MK (: *smh* We just have issues with people using MK? I personally don't take it upon myself to even play the MU unless I come across it in tourney. MK is soooo hard. Like, you have to out-play your opponent to have a shot at winning, and people like to win. Some people also use Ganon. I don't see a lot of Zelda in tourney nowadays. What's with that? I think we should practice with the characters we like and learn from our mistakes so that we do better next time. I don't see any MK mains on our PR. Just images. If we have to start using Snake, Mario, or Fox to get things straight, then by means, let's do it. Oh, I do have a phobia of MK, unless I feel like playing with MK, which has never happened in a tourney set, even when I stuck to random. Then again, I've lost to 86.7 percent of every MK I've ever played offline... Although that institutes my lack of skill, so, no-go.
Our state 2 are Kismet and BigLou. That says something. We've got to learn MUs. Mainly chars like B-S tier. Hmm, come to think of it, I can't decide what more we need to work on. Community is decent, MU knowledge is.... adequate, and we do good OoS. Georgia moving G tier to the top of the list.
What about d tier? Needs more Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom