• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
BigLou hasn't beaten seibrik to my knowledge...

And miles...you say one thing and I say something that opposes that thing then you disagree with it = arguing

lol ok but, I'm saying I agree with you on most of your statements. I'm just pointing out what other states see. It's so much that I believe what they say.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
When I see GA I think of how last year we talked about how AL>GA

And it still is that way :troll:

Zatch. Wi-Fi can go one of two ways, it just depends on how you treat it. Just don't develop a Wi-Fi style (A style that isn't necessarily abusing lag, but just constantly doing throwing hitboxes because "they work" and going autopilot instead of actually considering which moves you use.) and practice that, then you're doing it wrong.

allshort17

Smash Ace
I guess to what Scatz was saying about how FL players live closer to each other than us and Miles' idea of crews why don't we figure out all the people in every region, not just the Ranked or threats, pick a place or places where all the people in the region can play and work on that. It's cool that we can try to have the best playing each other, but it's hard because they are all dispersed. We do this people can focus on their region know there is a match close by and will improve most everyone. Then people can come together for the tournaments.

Flaws in this idea anyone?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch. Wi-Fi can go one of two ways, it just depends on how you treat it. Just don't develop a Wi-Fi style and practice that, then you're doing it wrong.
Thanks for the period at the end of my name. I didn't get the post, though. I main MK online because I'm too unskilled to play the characters I enjoy appropriately.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
stfu P-1. I clearly didn't want to beat you just to play Zero-Gamer next round, so I put myself in Losers to try and ride the brackets. D:<

Zatch., if they're low tiers than of course you aren't going to be able to use them properly. The experience curve is pretty dumb, and it doesn't get any better if you're the type to pick a new character every other few weeks. (not that I'm saying you are)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I guess to what Scatz was saying about how FL players live closer to each other than us and Miles' idea of crews why don't we figure out all the people in every region, not just the Ranked or threats, pick a place or places where all the people in the region can play and work on that. It's cool that we can try to have the best playing each other, but it's hard because they are all dispersed. We do this people can focus on their region know there is a match close by and will improve most everyone. Then people can come together for the tournaments.

Flaws in this idea anyone?

Dude wtf I know!

Why aren't we doing crews? GA's so seperated anyway and it gives smashfests way more hype it's like practicing indirectly lolol come on lets get on it son. Gwinnett lehhh go just had a smashfest yesterday w/ Flea, Chillz and My bro.

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1 are a crew by ourselves

bring it on

also chez but i dont know if he still wants to play brawl competitively lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
we can't forget P2.

Player-1
Player-2
Player-3
chez

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He lost 2-1 iirc, P1.

LOL Kola I do that about once a month.

:phone:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Maaaaaaan

******* vs Gwinnett? ok we got this and after we take you out we'll take the Decatur 7 out and then who ever else wants it lolol

WHAT!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Was Lounis playing Diddy when SIEGE happened? I can't remember. Besides, that was ages ago.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Was Lounis playing Diddy when SIEGE happened? I can't remember. Besides, that was ages ago.
From what I saw, he still used Luigi. I didn't see him use Diddy in his set with Seibrik. Lol, school's out, Luis. I'm so happy.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
By Siege time Lounis was using MK iirc
He went straight Luigi in his set against Seibrik. FOR AMERICA.

Won round one on BF
Lost round two on Frigate
Lost round three on YI

The first and second matches might be mixed up.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Probably knowing that Seibrik knew the MK mu MUCH better than the Luigi one.

Alas, it's still MK.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Camping isn't necessary if you space everything correctly. Camping is playing the safest way you can which is simply staying away from your opponent. I don't think we have a problem with that in our state, we have a lack of characters that need/or do that in our state. And the one's that DO do that the better players get around it.

I'm not going to go into detail on what I think a threat is because I saw the last fiasco. I'll just let you all know now, people who AREN'T in our state only look @ sets and advancements in the bracket.

Just sayin.
lol camping is pretty necessary. if you have the lead you're forcing your opponent to approach you, you now have the advantage and can roll with it. if i space everything correctly against a camping opponent i probably wouldn't even be touching them because they'd be running away or on the other side of the stage. there really aren't many players in ga that do camp and it's the smarter players that get around it

Hopeless. That tells us, hopeless...
lounis would've won the last set they played at bbc if he didn't gimp himself and counterpick himself to brinstar but i'm confident that he'll win next time, i'll bet money.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yea i'd prob also put money on Lounis. I would also put money on Calvin as well now

DRN

Smash Lord
- Updated 7/3 -
People Listed Are Not in Any Order (Incomplete)

BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Scatt, DRN, Neo-X, Umby
Loses: DRN
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(1st/13)

Kismet2:metaknight:
Wins: Player-1,
Loses:
OOS Wins: Billy(x2), Will_, Ingulit, CIN, Evan, Sir, Afrotaki, Thomas Heip
Tourney Placings: HASL(1st/63)

DRN:metaknight:
Wins: BigLou, Umby
Loses: BigLou, Micaelis
OOS Wins: Billy
Tourney Placings: SOD9(3rd/13)

Micaelis:metaknight::warioc:
Wins: Scatt, DRN, Hero?
Loses: BigLou(x2)
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(2nd/13)

Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Hero?
Loses: Kismet2, Billy
OOS Wins: Spade, Saint, ShaSLAM, m3tr01d, Paul_, PKing, WumpusKing, Auramaster
Tourney Placings: HASL(4th/63)

Scatt:olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: Flea
Loses: Micaelis, BigLou
OOS Wins: Billy
Tourney Placings: SOD9(4th/13)

Dynomite:wario:
Wins:
Loses: Player-1, Billy
OOS Wins: George, Ingulit, Evan, LOSER(x2), NinjaFoxX, LordXeen
Tourney Placings: HASL(7th/63)

Hero? :peach::pikachu2:
Wins: TGK, Iblis
Loses: Micaelis, Umby, Spade, Player-1, Will_, Billy
OOS Wins: Saint, Mahgnittoc, Thomas Heip, Paul_, PKing, WumpusKing, Auramaster
Tourney Placings: SOD9(7th/13), HASL(5th/63)

Neo-X:wario::rob:
Wins: Iblis, TGK
Loses: BigLou, Billy
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(7th/13)

Zatch:ike:
Wins:
Loses: Saint(x2), Billy
OOS Wins: Cam, DanGR, Ingulit, m3tr01d, HJK, PoPe, Wasmo, Jeradin, Crazyii Blueboy
Tourney Placings: HASL(7th/63)

Umby :marth::kirby2:
Wins: Flea, Hero?, Joven
Loses: DRN, BigLou
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(5th/13)

AML :gw:
Wins:
Loses: Thomas Heip, Mahgnittoc
OOS Wins: Ryker, Brown Scourge, DLM, drk, Void, TMKLB
Tourney Placings: HASL(25th/63)

Tourneys used in order (Bracket and Pools)
SOD9: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305513
HASL: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305951

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Props to Georgia for being the second most diverse state next to Florida.

I mean that literally too.

DRN

Smash Lord
Props to Georgia for not having tourneys.
Yo we had one mid last month which you didnt go to. Our next tourney is sometime this month depending on everyones schedule. Gamers Xperience is waiting for us to give them a date where we will all show up. We just havent told them one yet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom