• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lounis got a promotion so young *****s like me can't play him anymore because he gets home too late. T.T

But yeah, huge Smashfest sounds great. Me and Hero need to play other people, besides each other (with the slowly fading Lounis playtime)
Dude, let me know when yall are having fests or playing and I should be able to come! Man, I really missed out on this lol. I need to be more active on this thread, lol.

DRN

Smash Lord
Sorta updated and this is so i dont lose track of it lol

[collapse='Incomplete Update 8/23']
- Updated 7/18 -
People Listed Are Not in Any Order (Incomplete-GoldMine/People Missing)

BigLou:diddy:
Wins: Micaelis(x2), Scatt, DRN, Neo-X, Umby
Loses: DRN
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(1st/13)

Kismet2:metaknight:
Wins: Player-1, DRN, Micaelis
Loses: DRN, Logic, TheReflexWonder
OOS Wins: Billy(x3), Kola, Will_, Ingulit, CIN, Evan, Sir, Afrotaki, Thomas Heip
Tourney Placings: HASL(1st/63), G&G(2nd/34), G6(5th/25)

DRN:zerosuitsamus::metaknight::pit:
Wins: Kismet2, BigLou, Umby, Hero?
Loses: BigLou, Micaelis, Logic, Kismet2, TheReflexWonder, Billy
OOS Wins: Lie, Mekos, Doctor PP, Stockfield, Ragnarok, Ryker, Billy, Cam, DOODE
Tourney Placings: SOD9(3rd/13), G&G(4th/34), G6(3rd/25)

Micaelis:wario::dk2::metaknight::sheik:
Wins: Scatt, DRN, Hero?
Loses: BigLou(x2), Kismet2, Logic, Doctor PP, Elev8
OOS Wins: Apostle, Stockfield, Serin, Ingulit, Joey,
Tourney Placings: SOD9(2nd/13), G&G(7th/34), G6(7th/25)

Player-1:diddy:
Wins: Dynomite, Hero?
Loses: Kismet2(x2), Billy
OOS Wins: ShadowAzure, Spade, Saint, ShaSLAM, m3tr01d, Paul_, PKing, WumpusKing, Auramaster
Tourney Placings: HASL(4th/63), G6(9th/25)

Scatt(RETIRED):olimar::snake::luigi2:
Wins: Flea
Loses: Micaelis, BigLou
OOS Wins: Billy
Tourney Placings: SOD9(4th/13)

Dynomite:wario:
Wins:
Loses: Player-1, Billy
OOS Wins: George, Ingulit, Evan, LOSER(x2), NinjaFoxX, LordXeen
Tourney Placings: HASL(7th/63)

Hero? :peach::pikachu2:
Wins: TGK, Iblis, Neo-X
Loses: Micaelis, Spade, Player-1, Will_, Billy, DRN
OOS Wins: Saint, Mahgnittoc, Thomas Heip, Paul_, PKing, WumpusKing, Auramaster
Tourney Placings: SOD9(7th/13), HASL(5th/63), GXGT

Neo-X:wario::rob:
Wins: Iblis, TGK,
Loses: BigLou, Billy
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(7th/13)

Zatch:ike:
Wins:
Loses: Saint(x2), Billy
OOS Wins: Cam, DanGR, Ingulit, m3tr01d, HJK, PoPe, Wasmo, Jeradin, Crazyii Blueboy
Tourney Placings: HASL(7th/63)

Umby :marth::kirby2:
Wins: Flea, Hero?, Joven
Loses: DRN, BigLou
OOS Wins:
Tourney Placings: SOD9(5th/13)

AML :gw:
Wins:
Loses: Thomas Heip, Mahgnittoc
OOS Wins: Ryker, Brown Scourge, DLM, drk, Void, TMKLB
Tourney Placings: HASL(25th/63)

Tourneys
(Bracket)

SOD9(6/18): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305513
HASL(6/25): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305951
GM2(7/9): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306837[/B]
G&G(8/13) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308949
G6(8/20) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309366
(Round Robin)
GXGT(7/16): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13027876#post13027876[/B]

[/collapse]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you could, I'd like to be off the list. Don't really think I'm worth keeping track of.

DRN

Smash Lord
>.<

i'll change it soon. I saw miles and then saw mk and forgot there was another miles

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! I know we're not exactly super close, but some areas of your state are at a reasonable distance from our venue. We have some people driving 8-12 hours to get here, so I hope at least some of you guys are willing to drive less than that to come out!

We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I dunno, summer activity kind of sucked. I wouldn't mind seeing if it picks up a bit more in the next few months before updating it. Unless things change I think we should probably look at a Top 5 or Top 8 PR because it's a bit ridiculous right now. I'm in no rush to update it right now though especially since we don't have much additional data.

Plus, I'm bringing back my MK in full, less DK sadly. I wish I could do solid DK but I'm not a good enough player. I can't utilize the few good options he has in situations effectively enough. I'm still going to give him some love in friendlies and occasional mix-up in bracket but overall it's Wario/MK. Maybe in another year I'll be a good enough player to use more DK. We'll see. Don't know about Sheik, hate her recovery but she'll still probably get love in friendlies; maybe some Marth/Oli too.

I think my MK's gotten better actually, was playing him some in friendlies today and my option choosing and speed/play was pretty darn good so I'm excited to see what he'll do for me again. I'm going to try to get 4GOD back into the scene too but we'll see. He's still addicted but doesn't want to be :D :D so it prob won't be TOO hard, ha.

I'll try to host more tourneys for us too so we can get more data and have more funs. Can't wait until the new venue and for Lounis to actually come back -_-

DRN

Smash Lord
If both states agree to merge then we'll get stronger as a whole. The current active GA players on our PR are all willing to travel and have been traveling to AL so i could see this easily happening. GA is planning to attend most if not all the ASL tournaments so a merged PR wouldnt be hard to create in the future.

This is what the merged PR would look like now. This was discussed between Reflex, kismet, Elev8, and I. This isnt 100% final yet

1. TheReflexWonder (:wario:, :pt:)
2. kismet2 (:metaknight:, :falco:)
3. DRN (:zerosuitsamus:,:metaknight:)
4. Billy (:sheik:)
5. Micaelis (:warioc:)
6. Player-1 (:diddy:)
7. Ragnarok (:metaknight:)
8. Saint (:popo:)
9. Elev8 (:popo:, :dedede:, :diddy:)
10. shaSLAM(:metaknight:)/Hero? (:peach:, :pikachu2:)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
So.... did Big Lou get his hand cut off and replace it with a robot arm, thus disqualifying him from playing Brawl or something? Because that's pretty much the only reason I can think that he wouldn't be on that PR.

DRN

Smash Lord
So.... did Big Lou get his hand cut off and replace it with a robot arm, thus disqualifying him from playing Brawl or something? Because that's pretty much the only reason I can think that he wouldn't be on that PR.
He works at white water during the summer and has only been able to go to one tourney. He is going to start going to tourneys after the 3rd of September.

@V1CE- sorry i already made plans with someone if they can come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom