• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
^ Haha sig<33

Alsooo, I found something in the related videos on the random mangopuff clip... I found out how Mango gets to all those EC tourneys so easily!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgSAmAjoeH8

-

Thanks for uploading the vids tho, it's a sweet preview for the amazing HMW vids that are coming. Like a sneak peak at the **** that was Genesis.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if you care, some of the subtleties about how HMW makes his posts...

1) always has enough links for a full length set, so you can't guess the result halfway through
2) always notes where a match took place in the bracket, which gives you a better gauge on intensity

i have no idea if he cares that you link them, and i don't care that you link them, but it's not quite the same thing 'regardless of who posts it'

he holds the way he presents his videos to a higher standard, and if he DOES care that you aren't presenting them in the same manner, I don't see why you shouldn't respect his wishes

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
if you care, some of the subtleties about how HMW makes his posts...

1) always has enough links for a full length set, so you can't guess the result halfway through
2) always notes where a match took place in the bracket, which gives you a better gauge on intensity

i have no idea if he cares that you link them, and i don't care that you link them, but it's not quite the same thing 'regardless of who posts it'

he holds the way he presents his videos to a higher standard, and if he DOES care that you aren't presenting them in the same manner, I don't see why you shouldn't respect his wishes
i definitely agree. so if he does care and says anything then of course i'll respect the mans wishes!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
its whatever

i was gonna make a thread
but i usually do that after i upload everything anyway

and yea ppl wanna see stuff now, considering that its genesis
i feel like im stalling cuz i wanna upload the cool stuff
but am waiting for other sets to be sent

but i should have everything done soon
as for this thread, its whatever, ill make a thread tho when im done if ppl want that lol

SOMEONE TELL JFRO TO HIT ME UP ON AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ He's from midwest i think

casy

Smash Cadet
its whatever

i was gonna make a thread
but i usually do that after i upload everything anyway

as for this thread, its whatever, ill make a thread tho when im done if ppl want that lol

SOMEONE TELL JFRO TO HIT ME UP ON AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ He's from midwest i think
Yeah you should definitely make one. It would be nice having a systematically organised thread.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
alright i called him, he should be contacting you soon hmw.

defsithe

Smash Ace
^^lol at xelix.
it made me sad knowing who already won between u and lucky before watching the match, i was watching it at tsetse house making it seem like i could change the outcome. :( <3 texas

joeplicate

Smash Master
HMW is cool for uploading the vids but get off his d!ck. If he didn't upload it for people to see then what are you getting to? Whatisfear toss him a shout out on the first post before his groupies chip their acrylic nails typing in caps.
you're mad dumb, dude

darkatma

Smash Hero
that mad dumb dude could probably break every bone in your body, I hate it when people insult behind their computers.
sounds like you should hate your friend then.
HMW is cool for uploading the vids but get off his d!ck. If he didn't upload it for people to see then what are you getting to? Whatisfear toss him a shout out on the first post before his groupies chip their acrylic nails typing in caps.
sounds mad dumb to me. Give credit where credit is due. This guy's insulting hmw and the people that respect what he does.
Lol @ break every bone in your body. Internet threats much?

GOD!

Smash Ace
lol. He must be tough, he has guns on his internet avatar..

The point is we should be patient. Thank you everyone who has uploaded and everyone who will later, you deserve respect for taking your time to let people see these vids. We all know you have lives outside of youtube uploading, so take your time (even though I check HMW channel about4 times a day now).

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
This guy's insulting hmw and the people that respect what he does.
Lol @ break every bone in your body. Internet threats much?
I wasn't insulting HMW. I was getting at the people who were bashing the thread maker for putting up the links. You a$$ did you not see what was posted after Renth?
That was to him.

Renth you talk crazy for someone who's never met me. Don't mind it though.

GOD! who was talking to you again? Yeah, that's what I thought. You and the rest of the b!tches keep hating. We're in a recession, someone needs to fill the position.

Scar

#HarveyDent
k i dont like ever warn or infract anyone but ya good **** ganondorf mains do me a favor and talk about genesis vids so i dont have to ever actually do anything mod-like

renth come on dude lol

GOD!

Smash Ace
GOD! who was talking to you again? Yeah, that's what I thought. You and the rest of the b!tches keep hating. We're in a recession, someone needs to fill the position.
OMG I just got pwnedzz.

Next time I'll wait until I'm specifically addressed before I post on a public internet forum.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
stickied so long as it's updated regularly and pretty much until genesis hype dies down
maybe there wouldnt be so much hype if u didnt do so well !!!

**** man you get 7th at mass madness and 6th at genesis?

you sandbagger you

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah I really wanted to see that match/ at the very least

m2k(marth) vs. ss (falcon)

pockyD

Smash Legend
obviously he uploaded them to some nicaraguan streaming video site and is refusing to post the links and is instead watching them himself over and over again

seriously, where do you think?

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
Well its been 3, almost 4 days since the tourny ended and it was only the biggest tourny of all time so I would think he would eager to upload them.

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman

why not read what the guy uploading, that youre talking about, says... cos theres not much more to say to answer your questions

Top Bottom