• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Renth

Smash Hero
k i dont like ever warn or infract anyone but ya good **** ganondorf mains do me a favor and talk about genesis vids so i dont have to ever actually do anything mod-like

renth come on dude lol
lol its cool, people take things too seriously and I am tired of seeing keyboard warriors these days.

<3 Scar.

pockyD

Smash Legend
he was answering the other guy's question with a quote from you explaining why finals weren't up yet

yeah it was confusing

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah, i really want to see bowser videos from genesis.

ESPECIALLY team double bowser, i would **** repeatedly if i could see the pools sets they won.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i just noticed i have these matches from the crew battle

hax vs axe, tope vs lunin, and darc vs lucky (darc has one stock left)

since my internet is mad slow right now i'm just making sure, would anyone want to see these uploaded?

Foxy

Smash Master
i just noticed i have these matches from the crew battle

hax vs axe, tope vs lunin, and darc vs lucky (darc has one stock left)

since my internet is mad slow right now i'm just making sure, would anyone want to see these uploaded?
i think tons of people would love these uploaded...

i for one have been dying to see more axe and tope vids, and especially stuff from crew battles!

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
rgr that

i just didn't upload these since they were kind of out of order, but hell HMW should have the whole crew battle nice and organized once he puts it all together.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
hax and axe is halfway uploaded. i'm not kidding when i say my internet is slow. verizon sucks.

next i'll do lunin and tope, and then darc and lucky.

joeplicate

Smash Master
that mad dumb dude could probably break every bone in your body, I hate it when people insult behind their computers.
yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing
don't get your panties in a bunch

nice shoutouts on the front page, lol
I like it

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Axe vs hax and tope vs lunin added. thanks fear :D

also added a compilation video from genesis, it's really a fun video to watch. lots of cool footage,

GENESIS WAS SO ****ING HYPE. jesus.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
yeah, i really want to see bowser videos from genesis.

ESPECIALLY team double bowser, i would **** repeatedly if i could see the pools sets they won.

Lol and you will get to see. We got ton of **** double bowser vids from Genesis recorded lol. We also have some money matches that I will put up too.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Kage played M2K again? I'd really like to see that matchup since Kage says he doesn't have much trouble with M2K's marth.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
So I finally got to see the stitch face 0-death, I wish I could have waited to see all of the cool highlights until matches were up because watching them now won't be as epic but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Atlus8

Smash Master
So I finally got to see the stitch face 0-death, I wish I could have waited to see all of the cool highlights until matches were up because watching them now won't be as epic but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
There are much more highlights! I missed two f***en amazing rest by Mango because I wasn't recording since my tape had less than 5 minutes on it! I just figuered that I would record when there was four stocks left on the screen . . . bad move:( I recorded the entire East vs West crew, but there were times where I drifted off because I was focused on the projector and not where I was pointing the camera! I'm sure HomeMadeWaffles will get those up though!

Top Bottom