• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

strawhats

Smash Master
Armada is a beast w/. that 0-death stitch face and m2k is still a beast. I dont know how Zhu beat him. But good **** to him. Let it be known that m2k is still better than him for anyone who gets Happy Feet over that match.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Armada is a beast w/. that 0-death stitch face and m2k is still a beast. I dont know how Zhu beat him. But good **** to him. Let it be known that m2k is still better than him for anyone who gets Happy Feet over that match.
I doubt even the most biased peeps in Cali would say Zhu is better than M2K

GOTM

Smash Champion
people in cali need to get in high gear and start uploading some more vids. i wanna see scar **** people and see iori vs. cactuar

strawhats

Smash Master
M2k is better than zhu that is all. His marth needs to return to form. People dont realize that
m2k has been playing brawl and melee. He just needs to practice w/. his marth and fox. His shiek already ***** face, so pretty much if zhu was facing m2k in '07 he would not even see a shiek. Marth would **** all day. Zhu is so much **** now a days though so. Good **** to both players and lets just end the discussion before it becomes a flame war. Good **** to every one that made Genesis so awsome.

Virsath

Smash Cadet
M2k is better than zhu that is all. His marth needs to return to form. People dont realize that
m2k has been playing brawl and melee. He just needs to practice w/. his marth and fox. His shiek already ***** face, so pretty much if zhu was facing m2k in '07 he would not even see a shiek. Marth would **** all day. Zhu is so much **** now a days though so. Good **** to both players and lets just end the discussion before it becomes a flame war. Good **** to every one that made Genesis so awsome.
This sounds like johns to me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Not nessecarily. Mew2king isn't the best player in the world, and can be defeated. M2k can beat more people than Zhu can I am sure, but the fact still stays that M2k lost to Zhu. Its like some prodigy basketball player that has a great reputation in his hood challenges Michael or Coby and ***** them. Then, all the MJ or Coby fans will be like, WELL MJ has won more games and is pro basketball star! That was just LUCK! Coby was sandbagging! No johns.

strawhats

Smash Master
I am not johning for the guy. It really is true that playing melee and brawl is a feat by itself. I recognize that zhu defeated m2k, no hate to the guy at all. I am happy for zhu, now he can say that he beat one of the best in the world. M2k will just have to **** him next time. lol. BTW, iknow that Jason is no longer the best in the world. To me he is actually 2nd tied w/. armada, right behind mango.

strawhats

Smash Master
Thats what im saying. I wanna see m2k lose to someone not on his radar. He must refocus hismself.

I cant wait to see the set w/. m2k vs. armada/zhu

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
People need to hop off M2k's nuts and realize Brawl doesn't do a **** thing to your melee skills. If anything, playing a slower paced game with no technical skill makes you a more patient, calculated play.

In other words; Brawl makes you better at melee.

Yes I said it.

U mad?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Thats what im saying. I wanna see m2k lose to someone not on his radar. He must refocus hismself.

I cant wait to see the set w/. m2k vs. armada/zhu
There is some footage of the last match of Armada vs M2K in the Montage of Genesis a couple of pages back. It's around the end, where Armada two stocks him.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
People need to hop off M2k's nuts and realize Brawl doesn't do a **** thing to your melee skills. If anything, playing a slower paced game with no technical skill makes you a more patient, calculated play.

In other words; Brawl makes you better at melee.

Yes I said it.

U mad?
Actually, that's exactly the problem with playing Brawl. M2K forgot how to be aggressive, meaning he basically relies on me to make mistakes, which I try very hard not to do especially against him.

Anyways, I had a lucky bracket where I had good matchups until ShizWiz, then Vwins / Pink Shinobi (Peach, one of my favorite matchups), then Hax (Falcon, my favorite matchup) and then M2K, the most talented player who I had a chance of beating because I played him a lot at a previous tournament / because of style counter. Without such a good bracket, I probably wouldn't even have gotten a chance to face M2K because he is that much better of a player than me overall.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Actually, that's exactly the problem with playing Brawl. M2K forgot how to be aggressive, meaning he basically relies on me to make mistakes, which I try very hard not to do especially against him.

Anyways, I had a lucky bracket where I had good matchups until ShizWiz, then Vwins / Pink Shinobi (Peach, one of my favorite matchups), then Hax (Falcon, my favorite matchup) and then M2K, the most talented player who I had a chance of beating because I played him a lot at a previous tournament / because of style counter. Without such a good bracket, I probably wouldn't even have gotten a chance to face M2K because he is that much better of a player than me overall.
Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe he should learn to adapt better to other games?

strawhats

Smash Master
Exactly, thnk you Zhu. After watching vids of oc3. I have seen m2k play ridiculously skillfully, while playing aggressive.

idea

Smash Master

wow. "i had such an easy bracket...i just had to beat shiz, vwins, pink shinobi, hax and m2k." you don't need to be THAT modest :)

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe he should learn to adapt better to other games?
he's only human, man =P

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord

man i remember when you struggled vs meep

couldnt even beat jeff cuz he was too hard

now look

gettin off on m2k hahaha

good job zhu!

cykofox

Smash Ace
Lol ruby telling it how it is...
Zhu got really good he's been training in the hyperbolic time chamber..

Too bad he didn't want to play me..

joeplicate

Smash Master
the thing is, mew2king has been off of his game every tournament since pound 3.

consistency is part of being a good player
if he can't regain the consistency he once had, then too bad.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
the thing is, mew2king has been off of his game every tournament since pound 3.

consistency is part of being a good player
if he can't regain the consistency he once had, then too bad.
I co-sign this statement. Just give Zhu his props and move on. No need to compare the two players' careers right now. What matters is what happened last weekend.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Thank the heavens, I've been searching around for a thread like this. Kudos for making it. Bloody crazy vids!!

Top Bottom