• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
The guy was a friend of mine and I knew he wouldn't care. We do that kind of thing all the time. Also no matter how vicious girls can get I don't hit back...just because it just seems wrong...even though they could probably floor me with no effort.
So... it seems wrong, when they fought for equal rights, and to be treated as equally as men? Getting hit back is no exception to that, but if getting beat up on is for you, then by all means. I just can't stand hearing or reading about a guy getting pounded on numerous(in your case, 10) times, and only shrugging off the girl, and not the pain.

Pfft, sorry to say, she would've got wrecked, if it were me... that or I would've scared the **** out of her, by threatening to break that same arm in numerous ways, equivalent to the times she hit me( which in your case is 10).

If you main Ganon, you gotta be feared like Ganon.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol, what's all this about hitting girls? Ganon wouldn't ever be put in a situation where he'd have to hit a girl... he'd just seduce them instead. Do you have any idea how much tang he got from the gerudo women? Copious amounts. COPIOUS I SAY

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Lol, what's all this about hitting girls? Ganon wouldn't ever be put in a situation where he'd have to hit a girl... he'd just seduce them instead. Do you have any idea how much tang he got from the gerudo women? Copious amounts. COPIOUS I SAY
After letting them know upfront that:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Or he might take over your body and make your boyfriend/savior beat up on you. :laugh:

I just want to interrupt all discussions to announce that apparently it is now illegal to have a miscarriage in Utah.

Yeah, that's right. If you lose your baby in Utah, you're getting a fine/jail time added on to your tragic loss.

...Awww yeah!

Seriously Utah... WTF?!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I just want to interrupt all discussions to announce that apparently it is now illegal to have a miscarriage in Utah.

Yeah, that's right. If you lose your baby in Utah, you're getting a fine/jail time added on to your tragic loss.

...Awww yeah!

Seriously Utah... WTF?!
So... if God says, "No babies fur chu!" and she's pregnant, and loses the baby, by random causes unknown to her, she gets fined/jail time?

I wanna see the guy that came up with that one, and the people who said, "Okay, durrr let's pass eet!"

The irony of this will be if said people end up going through their own messes.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I was told that I couldn't let girls hit me anymore, simply because I would always come home with some new scratch or something. So... my mom said, to start punching *****es back, which is what I did. They never touched me, again.
lmaooooooo!:chuckle:

TP

Smash Master
Guys, you can all breathe a sigh of relief: Ganon still is in the same tier as other characters, although now only 2 are there with us. Interestingly, these 3 characters have the entire triforce between them. I think if Sakurai made the triforce an item in brawl, it would be about as good as Mr. Saturn.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Mr. Saturn is ****. I've broken someone's shield twice in a match with the same Mr. Saturn.

Still though, LOL @ the Triforce Tier

bleyva

Smash Ace
Guys, you can all breathe a sigh of relief: Ganon still is in the same tier as other characters, although now only 2 are there with us. Interestingly, these 3 characters have the entire triforce between them. I think if Sakurai made the triforce an item in brawl, it would be about as good as Mr. Saturn.
dont worry man, TL's still reppin da series!

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
dont worry man, TL's still reppin da series!
TL doesn't count because he's not awesome. Zelda, Link, and Ganon do things the hard way (that's what she said), TL is a wuss and chickens out. The awesome tier is almost exactly the inverse of the Brawl Tier.

As awesome as he is in Wind Waker.

:034:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Guys, I have bad news.... that horrible, horrible thing that Jigglypuff can do out of Flame choke... it would seem that MK can do it as well :( Let's hope we don't find out how to actually do it

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm pretty sure what happens is, instead of the "falling straight down" script, they go into the "tumbling" motion that happens after most attacks with hitstun. Though they probably shouldn't be able to jump if they're tumbling...

I'd say it requires further research, but I'm not sure why any of us would want to research it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It happened twice to me in the Jiggz matchup... first guy that did it actually teched flame choke. The second one jumped out.

And I just fought an MK today who didn't actually do anything (my Dtilt hit him), but he had the very slow fall that Jiggz had when I discovered it against her. I saved the replay, I may upload it. Probably not though lol.

BTW, this was the reason that I made that topic you wizkick spiked.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I've been trying to reproduce the Flame Choke jump escape both in real time and in frame-by-frame, and I can't get it. Best I can do is escape tumble animation at ground level when choked off-stage.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Considering he'd be at the business end of all of Wario's wafts should that be the situation, sounds like Ganon's getting a raw deal.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Not if ganon is zee aggressive domeenant one. Can jiggz maybe shake out of the tumble animation and then jump?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Considering he'd be at the business end of all of Wario's wafts should that be the situation, sounds like Ganon's getting a raw deal.
No, see, Ganon uses Kirby to scoop it all up. You just push that there or pull that there, and Kirby starts sucking it up. All Ganon has to do is his normal domination.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom