• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I pranked you too, but I guess hers came up earlier than mine.

Ganon in Melee is sooo hot, bair, uair, dair, fair, jab are all amazing. Dthrow chaingrabs, wizkick is whoaly zen and even his supbar moves (side b) are better than his Brawl downsmash.

:034:
Side-b is probably better then most of his good moves now...

Fair->jab = sex.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I pranked you too, but I guess hers came up earlier than mine.

Ganon in Melee is sooo hot, bair, uair, dair, fair, jab are all amazing. Dthrow chaingrabs, wizkick is whoaly zen and even his supbar moves (side b) are better than his Brawl downsmash.

wut... I didn't Prank anyone. That must of been you.

Hahaha, TP WISHES I prank'd him. :lick:

Smash Hero
wut... I didn't Prank anyone. That must of been you.

Hahaha, TP WISHES I prank'd him. :lick:
Hahaa, then it was me after all. I feel better now, somehow.

That does remind me, downsmash in Melee was also pretty good, since it was pretty fast and combo'd well... I'd rather take fair/bair stuff though <_<

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Everyone in UCSB is afraid of my Ganondorf.

Even my pro friend TonyGuacamole who mains Sheik lolololol.

Maybe if I do low tiers again I'll randomly throw out Ganondorf in some matchup....lol

Emulating Koskinator's sandbagging playstyle oddly enough gets pretty good results.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Since this is obviously a better place to post this than the video thread, I just wanted to say that the Ganon boards video was absolutely ****-tastic. I thorouhly enjoyed seeing all the Ganon Board members shredding it up.

One question lingers in my mind, though. You had the Koskinator-Superbloom on Norfair match in the video, but you left out the total "WTF? Ganon just killed everything!" last stock? That would have just pushed the whole video overboard, but seriously, are you saving that clip for another video in the works? The potential epicness is making me giddy with joy.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hey guys, when do I get to be on top of the Ganon tier list? I already beat Jekyll and TP in dittos. I'll take #2 to Kosk of course, it'd be an honor.

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys, when do I get to be on top of the Ganon tier list? I already beat Jekyll and TP in dittos. I'll take #2 to Kosk of course, it'd be an honor.
Dude, I'VE beaten TP in dittos. I do it all the time.

You'll have to get past Ray and Swoops first.
Yeah, there's about 10 people who consistently have a winning record against me in dittos. When Ganon dittos start to show how well you can do in a tournament with Ganon, let me know.

As for Thinkaman, he happens to counter me. I can't really explain it, but he's "in my head" in the same way Mango is in M2K's head. He beats all my characters with all of his, because I always play my worst against him, because I can't get a winning mindset while playing him. Even IJosh is easier for me to deal with, because at least I can play well against him.

BTW guys, if any of you plan to play me online, today's my last day with my Wii. I especially want one more session with Kalm, to see if I can finally get a winning record against him for once.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
As for Thinkaman, he happens to counter me. I can't really explain it, but he's "in my head" in the same way Mango is in M2K's head. He beats all my characters with all of his, because I always play my worst against him, because I can't get a winning mindset while playing him.
I feel ya.
I use to get caught in the same situation when I play a certain ROB.

Smash Hero
Yeah, there's about 10 people who consistently have a winning record against me in dittos. When Ganon dittos start to show how well you can do in a tournament with Ganon, let me know.
This amplified with the power of seventeen stars.

Twilight Prince said:
As for Thinkaman, he happens to counter me. I can't really explain it, but he's "in my head" in the same way Mango is in M2K's head. He beats all my characters with all of his, because I always play my worst against him, because I can't get a winning mindset while playing him. Even IJosh is easier for me to deal with, because at least I can play well against him.
That's all in your head. Get it out of your system before you fight him. Take a breather, relax. Stay calm and don't panic. And most of all...

YOU CAN WIN! Never give up, trust your instincts!

TP said:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I've been just training. Summer School is done, I got a A- and a B+ so I'm happy.

BTW guys, if any of you plan to play me online, today's my last day with my Wii. I especially want one more session with Kalm, to see if I can finally get a winning record against him for once.

**** im going to miss you

Smash Hero
Summer School? Ouch.

By the way, I'm thinking of changing my username to :034:. Good idea? Yes? No? I disabled smilies for the sake of getting my point across, so here's a picture of Nidoking instead of the smiley!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Personally, I'd just change my custom title to :034: in lieu of changing your actual name. There's no limit on custom title changes, right?

TP

Smash Master
Will you be at Ogre's this Saturday?
I wasn't planning on it. I'm sure I'll have some orientation-based item on my schedule. If I happen to be free, I'll come, but I'm probably going to be busy dealing with a counselor or my work study job or something else.

:Flying Dutchman:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Well, I'll be around
whenever you want a beating
or just a haiku.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
omg there's a girl named "Nabooru" in the chat. SEE?! I told u there are other girls who like Ganondorf!!!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
omg there's a girl named "Nabooru" in the chat. SEE?! I told u there are other girls who like Ganondorf!!!
It's a trap!

10Akbarwarnings

okay, I also want to play Thinkaman. Esp. his Puff.

Puff v Ganon is the most. . . not the most epic, not the most manly, not even most one-sided, but the most hilarious matchup in fighting game history.

Aww, TP....
.... you're going to get to the end of the year and be like "... ****, why didn't I bring it? :confused: :("

**** that freshman year, son. Take what you want from it like you took 4th place. Except make it 2nd place, 'cause I know you can. :ganondorf:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Am I the only one that expects Sniper to turn out to be Yuna any day now?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I should really try to have some Ganon dittos with you guys online. Fun way to improve followups to flame chokes. Hopefully the matches will be as epic as some of the friendlies I had with the people I went up against in Ganongasm.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Jekyll my man, when do I get to see you again? When you get your hands on BBrawl Ganon, you're gonna start glowing with black fire and everybody gonna run from the room screaming. After what you came up with instantly when I showed you the changes I was testing way back at SLOTH, I'm scared what you're gonna do with the real deal.

Last night me and Big O were talking on IM and he proposed d-tilt to footstool chase. There's some mad stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom