• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Hes in the game. Im not suprised. If mk got banned, snake would be next. An everlasting cycle until ganons winning all the tourneys and they banned him. Then every one goes to SF4 of SC4
Untrue. Snake wold probably not function as well, if anything. He is considered the best counter to Meta Knight, and removing said character would strip away the biggest reason we would main him. Moreover, he'd face increased opposition from his own counters because MK was no longer killing them before they can reach him. Personally, I think Dedede might take the No. 1 spot, but that's just me.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
BTW, TP, while I agree wth your gripes about Galaxy (it did feel like a dumbed down SM64 with a difficulty curve tailored to WiiFit players...), it was still a fairly fun game. I wouldn't buy it, but it entertained me as a rental.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
****it some1 get in the dorf chat and have sum friendlies with me >_>

edit: You drop by and tease or troll me, imma swinging the ban hammer on you.

Get ***** TP. ;)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Untrue. Snake wold probably not function as well, if anything. He is considered the best counter to Meta Knight, and removing said character would strip away the biggest reason we would main him. Moreover, he'd face increased opposition from his own counters because MK was no longer killing them before they can reach him. Personally, I think Dedede might take the No. 1 spot, but that's just me.
Yes, Snake is hurt by increased presence of characters that do well against and counter him, MK functioned as field-clearing for him.

Basically, you've probably got a weird 4-way between Snake, Marth, Diddy, and DDD for the top spot with probably little distinction between them, possibly throw wario in.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
........... confession.............

at this point...........

I have more faith in Ganondorf than I do Jigglypuff. D:

SuSa

Banned via Administration
So...... I warlock punched a DDD at 0%, into a Wizkick canceled spike.

Do I get a cookie?

I'll get the replay up when I have the guy send it to me.

Here is my friend Bam's reaction:
Invokke08Havokk (8:08:49 PM): WARLOCK PUNCH TO SPIKE!
Bamreloaded (8:08:57 PM): WOW
Bamreloaded (8:08:59 PM): that was
Invokke08Havokk (8:09:01 PM): im going to have him send me that replay.
Bamreloaded (8:09:01 PM): man
Invokke08Havokk (8:09:02 PM): lol
Bamreloaded (8:09:20 PM): like i painted every1s clothes white
Bamreloaded (8:09:24 PM): i was so ashamed
Bamreloaded (8:09:52 PM): no i wasnt! i dont care; it was orgasmic
Bamreloaded (8:09:56 PM): and i enjoyed it
Bamreloaded (8:10:07 PM): thoroughly
Invokke08Havokk (8:10:16 PM): lol
Bamreloaded (8:10:26 PM): hahahha poor guy
Bamreloaded (8:10:42 PM): o look its ganon trying to edgeguard d3 bwuahahaha
Bamreloaded (8:10:48 PM): OH NAOOOO MY FACE FELL OFF

TP

Smash Master
So guys, I decided to do some research and now have the initial knockback and the knockback growth rate for Ganon's entire moveset. But you know what I don't have? The ability to put a spreadsheet file online. So you guys can't have it yet.

Somebody link me to a good online spreadsheet, or tell me how to move a spreadsheet into Paint, or any other solution.

:034:

Jekyll

Smash Ace
So guys, I decided to do some research and now have the initial knockback and the knockback growth rate for Ganon's entire moveset. But you know what I don't have? The ability to put a spreadsheet file online. So you guys can't have it yet.

Somebody link me to a good online spreadsheet, or tell me how to move a spreadsheet into Paint, or any other solution.

You could start a GoogleDoc. Just go to docs.google.com and create a spreadsheet.

Or you could take screenshots of the spreadsheet and paste it into paint to get a picture.

I normally print it to a PDF with Acrobat then import it into Photoshop, which works fine if you have those programs.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
PrintScreen key takes a shot of the entire screen.

Either Alt + PrintScreen or Ctrl + PrintScreen takes a shot of just the window you're in.

TP

Smash Master
I read that post and was like "There is no way that there is actually a print screen button." Then I looked at my keyboard and was like OMGHAX.

Thanks. I'll have the data up tomorrow probably.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I read that post and was like "There is no way that there is actually a print screen button." Then I looked at my keyboard and was like OMGHAX.

Thanks. I'll have the data up tomorrow probably.

**** boy, what time is it there? It's 2:00 am here.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
That picture is actually outdated. Most of indiana is in Eastern time now.

*The more you know*
Well, I just took the most simplistic looking timezone map I saw and went with it. Interesting information nonetheless.

:031:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, that picture sucks ***, I mean... look at TX... apparently that part of Western Texas that extends under New Mexico is exempt from standard time laws, and retains Central time despite being HALFWAY INTO NEW MEXICO, WHICH IS MOUNTAIN TIME.

The internet... sometimes it's useful...a lot of the times it just sucks :D

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Did anyone else watch the entire Mango Armada set from genesis, be completely blown away, and then COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE END.
al;kjfdlk
I just lost all respect for Armada which was built throughout that entire set >.>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Good thing, too. That thing was ****ing gigantic.
some imposter took snipernightowl already. I put "from youtube" because i wanted people to know i was the real one. I just found out I had an imposter on allis brawl too, but that person just got busted and is now "FakeSniperNightOwl"

person used my name too... but the location and birthday was waaaay off.

But srsy, who da **** would want to impersonate me?:ohwell:

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Did they actually claim to be you, or did they just have the same username? Because I've seen a few SaltyKrackas on other sites.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Did they actually claim to be you, or did they just have the same username? Because I've seen a few SaltyKrackas on other sites.
The one on AllisBrawl did, not sure about the one on Smashboards as this dip**** got the account suspended.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Did anyone else watch the entire Mango Armada set from genesis, be completely blown away, and then COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE END.
al;kjfdlk
I just lost all respect for Armada which was built throughout that entire set >.>
The crowd won the match, that really wasn't armada's fault, he played mad well throughout the rest of the match, but from experience, getting around a hostile crowd is difficult, it just psyches you out too easily.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
The crowd won the match, that really wasn't armada's fault, he played mad well throughout the rest of the match, but from experience, getting around a hostile crowd is difficult, it just psyches you out too easily.
Yeah they were crazy hype. You know when people cheer for Mango though that something is up lol

TP

Smash Master
Discussing the Brawl tier list is depressing, so let's discuss the Melee tier list instead!

Marth sucks and is overrated. I only use him cuz I'm good w/ him. I think Falco/Fox are the best (falco prolly for singles, fox overall cuz of teams) then Sheik then Marth/Jiggs then Peach then Falcon then ICs then Doc then Ganon. I'm 100% sure this is the correct order
What do you guys think? Do you agree that Falco's the best character? His recovery is worse than Brawl Ganon's, which is saying a lot. Still, he has the ability to always force an approach, which is very helpful. Do you agree with M2K?

Smash Hero
Discussing the Brawl tier list is depressing, so let's discuss the Melee tier list instead!

What do you guys think? Do you agree that Falco's the best character? His recovery is worse than Brawl Ganon's, which is saying a lot. Still, he has the ability to always force an approach, which is very helpful. Do you agree with M2K?

I don't think so... I feel that Fox and Sheik are stronger than Falco in singles (and most definitely in doubles) and that Marth and Falco are about equal. I think everybody is underestimating Jiggs' potential, though, she's really up there...

But then again, I'm not that good at Melee so what do I know.

EDIT: Get green'd son

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Woah, what does the green mean?

And was Ganon really that good in Melee (I used Link...and not seriously)?

TP

Smash Master
Ganon is 11th of 26 on the Melee tier list. Wonderful, compared to now.

What do you guys think of my new color? Dina so thoughtfully provided it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good stuff, TP. I wanted to use my second prank on you, but I already spent it.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Woah, what does the green mean?

And was Ganon really that good in Melee (I used Link...and not seriously)?

The green name and the Mushroom postbit means that she is a Premium Member.

And Ganon was incredibly sexy in melee. Fair had incredible range, his normally laggy aerials could be L canceled, he could CG most of the cast with dthrow tech chases, using Wizard's Foot would let Ganon regain his second jump, WLP was just badass...

IT'S SO KAWAII DESU~!

:031:

TP

Smash Master
Noob, don't forget his Jab. Frame... 3, was it? Very quick to finish, too. It was great for keeping people off him, which let him space Fairs.

Smash Hero

I pranked you too, but I guess hers came up earlier than mine.

Ganon in Melee is sooo hot, bair, uair, dair, fair, jab are all amazing. Dthrow chaingrabs, wizkick is whoaly zen and even his supbar moves (side b) are better than his Brawl downsmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom