• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Listening to Naruto's voice is about as fun as slamming my head into a wall repeatedly, so that's not gonna happen.
I... believe it!

On the topic of dubs, a few series hire pretty good voice actors that help reflect the original. Deathnote is a pretty good example (aside from L's voice). I just prefer subs due to wanting to learn Japanese... eventually.

:031:

weinner

Smash Apprentice
Sub-sub topic: Find an Anime with lovable characters for TP.
Lucky Star!

There are only 24 episodes (canceled because it was too awesome) which means TP won't get bored of a lengthy plot and 15 sub-plots.

[/Sarcasm]

:034:

Noobicidal

Smash Master
There are only 24 episodes (canceled because it was too awesome) which means TP won't get bored of a lengthy plot and 15 sub-plots.
Y'know, a series that TP shouldn't get bored of would be Inuyasha.

There's another season coming out this Fall...

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
anime sucks alot. everyone who likes it (beside people who like pokemon) are complete boy kissers who should die in a hole

Noobicidal

Smash Master
anime sucks alot. everyone who likes it (beside people who like pokemon) are complete boy kissers who should die in a hole
1. Opinion.
2. Irrelevant fact.
3. That would save me some money in lieu of finding a grave plot.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, firstly, what's wrong with boy kissers?

SniperNightOwl is cool, I think she'd be very insulted by this.

We don't have any gay guys on the Ganondorf boards, do we?

Anyways, a lot of anime does suck, most of everything is bad anyway. But there's definitely some good stuff there.

Speaking of which, the pokemon anime is NOT one of them...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lmao i got into a 1 on 1 with Ganon vs a Falcon... on Basic Brawl. He challenged me in my lair (Bridge of Eldin) I was playing with the wiimote and was ****ing off and on the first stock I killed him with only 17%... then he just sorta gave up and started taunting. Lmao. I saved the replay too.

This just proves I can only win with Ganondorf when I don't take him srsly.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
dude your like that demonictoonlink guy from the toonlink boards who came out of the closet because of me

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
yah i kinda dont know how until i looked at your post. I just thought you werent

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ok, firstly, what's wrong with boy kissers?

SniperNightOwl is cool, I think she'd be very insulted by this.

We don't have any gay guys on the Ganondorf boards, do we?

Anyways, a lot of anime does suck, most of everything is bad anyway. But there's definitely some good stuff there.

Speaking of which, the pokemon anime is NOT one of them...
(Just now noticed this post)

I'm insulted @ you: For still doubting my gender. I ain't posting the pic of me in the Jigglypuff shirt from Hot Topic again. =/

I'm insulted @ Qerk for thinking Pokemon is actually good past season one.

stop posting **** like this

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I've been watching FMA: Brotherhood recently and it's quite the entertaining anime.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You're doing it wrong.

Side note, this isn't anything recent, so I'd appreciate everyone not using the term "coming out".

Sorry, didn't know.

(Just now noticed this post)

I'm insulted @ you: For still doubting my gender. I ain't posting the pic of me in the Jigglypuff shirt from Hot Topic again. =/

I'm insulted @ Qerk for thinking Pokemon is actually good past season one.

stop posting **** like this
Your gender wasn't doubted, I just didn't know if you were the only "boy-kisser" on the Ganon boards.

Also, you're mean. I like posting like this.

I've been watching FMA: Brotherhood recently and it's quite the entertaining anime.
All FMA is amazing, but brotherhood is turning out really well.

Still, I find myself preferring the original more. I guess they glossed over the tragedies a bit too much and that was something I loved about this show, it's tragic nature.

Except for
Hughes
, I preferred the way that was treated.

Ganon is the exact opposite of anime.

He's 100% not lame.
Ok, you're right there, anime is 80% lame with 15% being passably good and 5% being absolutely amazing.

You know, like just about every other medium.

Smash Hero
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

'nuf said.
Holy mother of god YES

In today's topic, boy's love, MK not getting banned and SNO being belittled

Except for that last one, let's change all of our topics!

(don't hit me, Owlie, I'm just fooling around)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Not until he gets Opera as background music in a scene involving him absolutely brutally murdering someone. Until then, he's slightly below that.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
I'd say pokemon past johto sucked. They just ran out of good ideas to name pokemon. I will agree that season 1 is the best, infact I have watched all 27 hours straight quite a few times.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Not until he gets Opera as background music in a scene involving him absolutely brutally murdering someone. Until then, he's slightly below that.
Just listen to some opera while watching Ijosh's or Koskinator's (when it comes out) combo video. Done.

As for Anime, I've watch Code Geass, Elfin Leid, The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzyiama, Slayers, Baccano, and others not worth mentioning. Our school has an anime club, so I go there and watch some awesome anime until the winter, when 24 takes up my evening slot. Seriously, Jack Bauer is way too good.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm watching School Rumble, Shuffle!, and Clannad (and playing the visual novel!).

I looooooove romantic comedy animes.

Oh and lol at the pic.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Lol Shuffle! is funny.

By the way, an English translation of the PC game is coming out in a few days. =)

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Hes in the game. Im not suprised. If mk got banned, snake would be next. An everlasting cycle until ganons winning all the tourneys and they banned him. Then every one goes to SF4 of SC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom