• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just noticed.

Verm forgot Suprimeape Dirt in the Ganon dex.

And I'm sure there are others too.

That amused me so much. I miss activity :(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't think Tero has posted in ages.

I'll take a stab at this.

Got one in mind, just have to grab an image. (was so easy)

!!!Minklang!!!

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
!!!Claidol!!!

!!!Houndoomfire!!!

!!!Flareimon!!!

!!!ToKneedokingornottoKneedoKing!!!

!!!DelisBurg!!!

Props to Z1gma, Ganonsburg, and Exalted for the coolioness. (Sorry Ganonsburg, Houndoom is like Ganon's guard dogs and Gloom is Gloom :/)

@Z1gma: Dee-Elx-Ays is supposed to be DLA. He was hard to find one that fit even that much -_-

@Kalm: Lol Umad?
Here's the other set, if you can/want to add it, Verm.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
DLA wins.

I dunno how you'd find one for my name, but then again, there's like 8 bajillion pokemon. By the next pokemon game, my username will probably be a new cheese-type pokemon.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont want to be a duck

can i simply be golden-psycofagrigus?

also im going to the foreign land of wales. i probably wont be able to come on here for a week. see you later^^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Mr. game and watchog
or you could just replace your whole name with any pokemon because your name is lame like that
...i still need to play black and white =[

Exalted

Smash Lord
Since nothing of importance is going on and apparently never will, Marcus (Makke) and I have decided to check which GUA's :ganondorf: can Thunderstomp after a Gerudo.

However, I'm away from my Wii for another 1 ½ weeks, so hold on to your demonic horses.

Not the most significant subject of research, but at least it might spark some conversation about :ganondorf: instead of random-*** ponies etc.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Since nothing of importance is going on and apparently never will, Marcus (Makke) and I have decided to check which GUA's :ganondorf: can Thunderstomp after a Gerudo.

However, I'm away from my Wii for another 1 ½ weeks, so hold on to your demonic horses.

Not the most significant subject of research, but at least it might spark some conversation about :ganondorf: instead of random-*** ponies etc.

Exalted

Smash Lord

Exalted

Smash Lord

Exalted

Smash Lord
Since next-to-nothing of importance regarding :ganondorf: has happened in recent history, Marcus and I have decided to test and see which GUA's :ganondorf: can punish with Thunderstomp out of Gerudo.

My Wii however, is painfully absent for another week and a half, so hold on to your demonic steeds.

This is far from being groundbreaking research but with any luck it might spark some discussion about The Great :ganondorf: instead of pitiful ponies.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Since next-to-nothing of importance regarding :ganondorf: has happened in recent history, Marcus and I have decided to test and see which GUA's :ganondorf: can punish with Thunderstomp out of Gerudo.

My Wii however, is painfully absent for another week and a half, so hold on to your demonic steeds.

This is far from being groundbreaking research but with any luck it might spark some discussion about The Great :ganondorf: instead of pitiful ponies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nothing like a quintuple post to spur discussion.

Out of curiosity, while I know this annoying 502 error probably did that, how did you manage to triple post, then double post the same thing again an hour later?

I'll just assume Ganon is flaunting his power.

Top Bottom