• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It would have been a lot worse for you if you didn't think to include that epic picture of Ganondorf. Plus like 10 :ganondorf:s in each post

stingers

Smash Obsessed
diddy is the only character warlock punch is guaranteed on
thats more than enough reason to use him, because if you ever actually get it, you'll basically win the tournament then and there
plus dekar ****s mks up, its not really worth it =p

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Warlock Punch is gauranteed?

how?!

Also, Good luck DLA.
You got this.

PS. guys i've got 2 Ganon ditto MM's this weekend. Whats the best method to win.
Also, what causes phantom lag on ganon when in the air, i need to be more Verm when i play. Too much landing lag.
I try to autocancel all my bairs and dairs, Uair usually isn't too bad either. I never use Fair.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I thought you could GT down a banana on diddy after side B and IF he does getup attack warlock punch is guaranteed.

so its not technically guaranteed, its guaranteed if they do a getup attack. its something though :chuckle:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys.

Theoretical.

Ganondorf with Peach's glide mechanic.

How would it change things for us?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
What about Ganon in permanent beast form? Every time he faces you you freeze for 10 seconds. Also, beast Ganon doesn't give a **** about your respawn invincibility, he ***** you anyway.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I made it out of round one pools at Genesis :) I lost to Tearbear and Dakpo, and beat Brownie and some randoms. All of the matches I won were with Ganon, and all of the ones I lost were with MK. Maybe that's supposed to be telling me something....

anyways I plan to go all Ganon at round 2 pools today.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i look forward to finding out
also, ive officially left the education system. twas emotional to leave all my friends today :(

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Don't tell me that the correlation between my username and the song flew past your head.
No; I got it. I just got distracted by Someone even more...exalted than you. *rimshot* Oh, and one could argue that God does have a sense of humor. But unless you're interested, I won't bore you in the details.

@Game: They're good too. Music praising (exalting, if you will) God is always a good thing to have.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I didn't make it out :( I pretty much had the toughest pool possible for Ganon... Havok (:metaknight:), Inui (:metaknight:), Poltergust (:yoshi2:), Valdens (:gw:), and Fiji (:metaknight:).

The only person I beat was Fiji and I had to go Pika/MK for him :( However I took Polt to game 3 with Ganon, and I barely lost on RC game 3. These replays were saved so I'll try to get them up. Valdens was also pretty close. So yeah I got 5th seed I think.

I've been recording some friendlies too, I was beating some diddies and I went about 4-2 against Praxis' peach, I'll get those replays up when I get home.

Arty and I are still in teams so I'll let you guys know how we do.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
God does have a sense of humor.

Abrahams sons name was Issac.
In Hebrew, the name Issac means laughter.
God told Abraham that his sons name would be Issac, because Abrahams wife laughed when God said they'd have a kid.
And his wife was like 90.
So God was like "fine, he's laughter."

but the idea of God is no laughing matter, if that's what you meant.
:phone:

Top Bottom