• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf Board's Question & Answer Thread.

Aibou

Smash Master
I have a question: What's the best aerial to DI/Momentum Cancel with? For some reason, I'm hooked on using Uair and I know I'm dying way too early because of it...

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Uair ends faster and starts faster then any of his other aerials. It's the aerial of choice for momentum canceling.

Nair is the second best, it's only slightly better than Uair for surviving vertical kills.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It is the fastest Verm, but depending on the direction you should change it up. Nair is also a really good tool for momentum cancel. I'm positive Ray Kalm has a video on DIing with Ganon, check it out guys.
In the video it said to replace Nair with Uair though. Nair is better if you're not in any real danger of dying, and just want to get back to the stage faster, since it cancels slightly better, but Uair comes outfaster and ends faster, which prevents death.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Also, I think you'll use uair more, so its worser to get the Uair unfresh then to get the Nair unfresh.
Tho not a big concern.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
What do I have to do to become an accepted ganon board regular?

:034:

Am I doin it rite? =D

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
And now its Yusei hugging Akiza!
Well, I liked GX more first, but with the evolved metagame that sped up so much, its hard to watch people playing with old styled Elemental Hero's and what not..
I should kinda pick up the series from where I quit, around the point were that Synchro Monsters that are made from 2 synchro monsters are made fuse but I don't know what episode that is :(

And ofcourse a qeustion about Ganondorf.
How do you play the ditto? Do you keep baiting on both sites and do weird attempts to get into each other zones or is it like just go aggresive and warlock punch for the lulz?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
And ofcourse a qeustion about Ganondorf.
How do you play the ditto? Do you keep baiting on both sites and do weird attempts to get into each other zones or is it like just go aggresive and warlock punch for the lulz?
You can actually attempt to play a bit more aggressively in the ditto due to Ganon not being able to play "gay" against himself. Ganon has the best frame disadvantage out of choke, so you have no guaranteed setups out of choke (except for Jab and D-tilt on stages that have angled land). For this reason, I'm quite fond of Lylat due to D-tilt being guaranteed assuming that your opponent is on a slope that's lower than you are, and Jab for when they are higher than you are.

Ganon revolves around punishing, and Ganon himself isn't immune to being punished by any means. If the opponent recovers onstage using Aerudo or Up-B, you can really do whatever you want to him while the unnecessary lag frames are in effect.

That aside, while you can be aggressive, you still want to be somewhat patient in terms of approaching and attempting to rack damage. Ganon has phenomenal range, but you can't abuse that due to your opponent having the same range.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What's the general rule of how many times you get to hit someone before they should be toast? I heard of the 4 hit rule for Melee. Anything for Brawl?

IYM!

Smash Lord
hello my mortal enemy mainers, i have a question about ganon and tournaments

the new ruleset 3.0 of Brawl Back room said, "if bowser do his side B to suicide with his opnent,when both character have 1 stock, that will not count as a victory"

well, my question is , Is the same thing with Ganon?? , i mean if Ganon do his side B to suicide with his opponent, the new ruleset also is valid with him?? or that will count like a victory for Ganon??

Please i need an answer, and thanks in advance

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
hello my mortal enemy mainers, i have a question about ganon and tournaments

the new ruleset 3.0 of Brawl Back room said, "if bowser do his side B to suicide with his opnent,when both character have 1 stock, that will not count as a victory"

well, my question is , Is the same thing with Ganon?? , i mean if Ganon do his side B to suicide with his opponent, the new ruleset also is valid with him?? or that will count like a victory for Ganon??

Please i need an answer, and thanks in advance
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283685
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282827

:]

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hellu Ganondorf Boards, you might be seeing me a lot here in the next little while asking questions about your character and how they perform on a certain stage.
Character boards seem to cycle through incomplete MU threads to new ones in hope to update them and finally complete them. This is the R.O.B. Boards attempt at completing a sufficient stage-discussion thread and I'm going to try my best to get accurate and thorough information, but I'll need your help. This will be the only question with an introductory. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that if you guys need info on anything for R.O.B. don't hesitate asking. ^_^

Anywho!

Q: How does Ganondorf fair off on Delfino Plaza in general and against R.O.B.. Why is it good or bad? What can Ganondorf abuse and what might possibly annoy you that R.O.B. can do on this stage? On a scale of 1 - 10, what do you see Ganondorf's chances of doing well on this stage against R.O.B. 1 being the worst for you 10 being the best.

thanks guys =]
<beep3

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
There are platforms wich is always nice, and we can water spike you (altho easily avoided).
But ROB has a lot of room to walk away and camp us, or even shark. Id rather cp him to Brinstar/Battlefield.

Top Bottom